will my financial condition and job will be stable ever in my life ?

friends4vjjk

Dear Sir and madam

10yrs back i faced huge loss and got into finacial problems,whenever i start anything i get into problems and cannot complete it....my finance condition is very much weak,even after working upto my strength but no improvment.. when my financial condition and job will be stable

attaching my horoscope

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jaikumar_hp.57428.57643.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jaikumar_hp.57428.57643.gif
    48 KB · Views: 19
  • horary1.jpg
    horary1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

friends4vjjk

how to get horary chart then ???

Hi,

I had requested you to please first read the guidelines on Horary, on the main Horary board. If you had done that, you would have attached the correct chart = chart of the moment when the question crossed your mind.:)

The current chart is your natal chart, not required in Horary. That is why it is better to spend a few minutes and inform yourself. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

:)AQ7

friends4vjjk

thanks again

i have added my horary chat now

Hi,

I had requested you to please first read the guidelines on Horary, on the main Horary board. If you had done that, you would have attached the correct chart = chart of the moment when the question crossed your mind.:)

The current chart is your natal chart, not required in Horary. That is why it is better to spend a few minutes and inform yourself. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, finally, this time it is the correct chart. Next time, even as a habit, if I may suggest, here and elsewhere, like when applying for jobs, etc, please first take the time to carefully read the instructions/guidelines. You make an impression that way on others. Also, please read later what you yourself write, for punctuations, correct spellings, and the sense that comes out of what you have written. Of course, you are stressed right now. This is just a friendly piece of advice.:)

You = Mars, via the Asc rulership
Your finances = Jupiter, via the 2nd house rulership

Jup is in detriment in Gemini, which perhaps shows the not-so-good current financial situation. The Moon in this chart is Void of Course, which means that at least in the near future, I'm afraid, the situation will not change much. You may need to wait around 3 months or so until you can see any change, as that is when the Moon will again become active.

The Sun (job) is in the 7th house, and not receiving any aspects from the Moon or connecting to Mars (you). However, there could be some hope as the Moon trines the MC (job) in 4 units, which could mean 4 weeks or 4 months - when you may be in luck jobwise. Someone may help you with that. Of course, you will have to keep applying for jobs without fail.

Please update this thread and lots of luck for you.