Will the baby be okay?

smilingsteph

Hi all!

My sister just called me and told me I was going to be an Auntie!!!!!!!!

I worry about my sisters health because she has been under so much stress this year. They just got into a lease with a dance studio and they dont even have any money for car insurance, let alone health insurance.

My sister hasnt had a female exam in a few years and we approximate that she is about 5 weeks along, but cannot get into a clinic to get checked up until she can get on some sort of assistance.

(her husband did get another job besides the dance studio and they are really trying to do it on their own)

So I asked will the baby/fetus be okay?

My sister did not ask this question I did...

So sister is in 3rd house...Ruled by saturn
Baby is in charts 7th house, sisters 5th..Ruled by venus
Baby's health is in 12th house, ruled by venus as well, in the 7th house

Baby's health is ruled by itself, so this is a good thing?

Sister (saturn) and baby (venus) are squared, but a 9 degree square, so does this represent anything ominus?

I am so happy for her, and yet I am always the voice (pessimistic at times) of analytical reason. I have no idea how they plan to support the baby, but I plan to support her 100%!!!!!

I dont plan on telling her about this horary question, as she may not be happy about me asking in the first place. I just care so much about her health and her happiness.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• baby.gif
    baby.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 20

SagiCap

Congratulations to you, Auntie - and to your sister. This is wonderful! I wish baby all the best. There is a saying in my country of origin that God will provide sustenance for everyone of His creations but it's up to us to have faith. I personally have experienced an improvement in my financial level with the birth of my child. I wish the same for your sister.

I couldn't open the chart - so maybe others are having trouble too and not responding? Hope you get answers real soon!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

There is a problem currently with opening attachments, so suggest uploading charts at photobucket or imageshack, and posting the link in here.

Congrats, btw!

;)AQ7