Saturn square Neptune-should I be worried?

smilingsteph

I have a Saturn squre Neptune hitting me tomorrow.
Saturn in the 7th and Neptune in the 10th, Yikes.
I have read in a severe self-confidence loss, and a loss in faith.
I am such a strong willed person that I am scared to lose the little bit of self-confidence that I do have. My job, it is so important and one mistake can cost the life of someone, to the point that I am scared that this transit may cause me a mistake? My significant other and I are strong and stable and with my moon in the 7th that is important to me.
I dont need to go through another bout of depression, as this transit may bring about. I have been through he!! and back with the Saturn return mess!
Help with others experiences!

Then again with Pisces cusping my second house and capricorn cusping my 12th I wonder how this will affect me too.

Any advice?

Will the other configurations help me out here?

A bit worried- normally I dont worry about transits, or ask for help on them but I read that this one is not a good one! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Oops transit chart on next page...

Attachments

• saturn square neptune.gif
    saturn square neptune.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Just looking at how Saturn will affect Neptune and Neptunes aspects natally. Now Neppi is Apex for yod with opp to sun/mercury. These two are in 4th foundations, family matters, plus both these are 'applying' to Neppi. I personally don't think the opp are to bad, may cause some kind of identity thing in puberty maybe of mis interpret info back and forth perhaps...until we learn the balancing act. It's the yods that may cause the health strains. Having Neppi Conj MC suggests illusions to do with 'what you are known' for great if clairvoyant or astrologer or very spiritual, which of course you may be?

So Neptune quin mars suggests problems exerting your mars energy with communications and Neppi robbing you of this energy prob when you need it most. Also questionably relationships/people may seem drawn to you. Poss a tendency to dismiss or overlook factors until you realise it's too late and should have paid more attention.

the Jupiter Nep Quin would do well in fields of music, young children spiritual matters. Prob is when you want to expand (jupiter) there may be a nagging feeling of falsely evaluating things.

So I think T Saturn square Neptune is uncertainty and structure, setting off opp sun, merc (home v work) and pisces ruling 2nd issues to do with 'self worth'. May just be authority figures ie; bosses (saturn) or partner wanting you to slow down and structure when you want to do something creative, spirirtual and neptunian.

By the way, have you not felt T Neptune conj Asc yet? I'm 1' Aquarius asc and it was not fun. Think Noel Tyle describes this as 'wipe out'......
Had to sleep more, changed my appearance (hair colour actually) and secrets from 12th came out of woodwork concerning family and you never see them coming (hidden in 12th). So research and prepare as much as poss for this one...:joyful: Prob won't be too bad cos T Jup with it but Chiron too.

Hope this helps

EJ53

Banned
Steph said:
I have a Saturn squre Neptune hitting me tomorrow.

This is the third pass, Steph.........What happened at the first pass (Nov 2008) and second/retrograde pass (Feb 2009)......This pass should be the culmination/final outcome of those events.

[Note : Neptune is not being triggered by progression........So, maybe this transit has no long-term consequences.]:unsure:

smilingsteph

Just looking at how Saturn will affect Neptune and Neptunes aspects natally. Now Neppi is Apex for yod with opp to sun/mercury. These two are in 4th foundations, family matters, plus both these are 'applying' to Neppi. I personally don't think the opp are to bad, may cause some kind of identity thing in puberty maybe of mis interpret info back and forth perhaps...until we learn the balancing act. It's the yods that may cause the health strains. Having Neppi Conj MC suggests illusions to do with 'what you are known' for great if clairvoyant or astrologer or very spiritual, which of course you may be?

So Neptune quin mars suggests problems exerting your mars energy with communications and Neppi robbing you of this energy prob when you need it most. Also questionably relationships/people may seem drawn to you. Poss a tendency to dismiss or overlook factors until you realise it's too late and should have paid more attention.

the Jupiter Nep Quin would do well in fields of music, young children spiritual matters. Prob is when you want to expand (jupiter) there may be a nagging feeling of falsely evaluating things.

So I think T Saturn square Neptune is uncertainty and structure, setting off opp sun, merc (home v work) and pisces ruling 2nd issues to do with 'self worth'. May just be authority figures ie; bosses (saturn) or partner wanting you to slow down and structure when you want to do something creative, spirirtual and neptunian.

By the way, have you not felt T Neptune conj Asc yet? I'm 1' Aquarius asc and it was not fun. Think Noel Tyle describes this as 'wipe out'......
Had to sleep more, changed my appearance (hair colour actually) and secrets from 12th came out of woodwork concerning family and you never see them coming (hidden in 12th). So research and prepare as much as poss for this one...:joyful: Prob won't be too bad cos T Jup with it but Chiron too.

Hope this helps

Thank you so much for your reply here. I dont know about what I have been feeling lately. My thoughts that I think are all put together in my head have not been coming out right, sort of like a mercury retrograde. I actually have more energy, energy to help others. I started this new job and I feel like it has brought me a great deal of self-confidence.

I think I will have to get back to you on this, and update later. I am sort of stuck in limbo mode, not really understanding what is going on...

Thank you so much!

smilingsteph

This is the third pass, Steph.........What happened at the first pass (Nov 2008) and second/retrograde pass (Feb 2009)......This pass should be the culmination/final outcome of those events.

[Note : Neptune is not being triggered by progression........So, maybe this transit has no long-term consequences.]:unsure:

First pass, I clearly remember orienting a new graduate to the floor. I became in charge more often. I was put in a position of being in power with authority.

Feb was as you might know awful. I was placed in charge of my mother while she was in hospice. I was given the duty to be the front leader in my family whereas before they saw me as nothing a nobody. Then suddenly when things went wrong they needed me to be there.

Let me just say I have been in charge then if I had already been down this road already. People have been asking me for advice, giving me more work, put in higher level positions of power. I wonder if my natal neptune in the 10th places my self-worth in the second and the two 2nd and 10th houses have more expression?

I find work to be my life's love. I get frustrated and hate it so much but to know that others are counting on me to help them makes me feel so worth it to be alive.

Thank you!

again I will let you know what is happening. It seems as though I am not going through the typical transit stuff I read about. So I was scared that it would hit me and I would lose my job or something badly would happen.
I feel better!

EJ53

Banned
....I wonder if my natal neptune in the 10th places my self-worth in the second and the two 2nd and 10th houses have more expression?....

Can't grasp how you are linking the 2nd and 10th houses through Neptune:unsure:

However, your natal boomerang makes self-worth (Venus in Taurus/2nd) the focal point for the Neptune/Uranus/Pluto energies........and having both Chiron and the 2nd house ruler (Mars) in Taurus/2nd emphasises the fact that self-worth is a key issue for you.

What's particularly interesting though, is the location of your chart ruler..........(which indicates how your ego sees itself)............Uranus in Scorpio/8th fits your job perfectly......(A humanitarian involved in the transition from life to after-life).........So, perhaps that means your ego bases self-worth on "what you are" rather than "who you are"........and the Uranus opposition to Venus/the boomerang focal planet might be asking you to reconsider that.:sideways:

[Note : Your progressed intercepted Pisces/Virgo were "unlocked" around the time of your 29th birthday, providing an outlet for Neptune to express itself......Also, increased responsibilities/status is probably the culmination/reward for your efforts during the first Saturn cycle.]

Sunny

Hi, Smilingsteph!
Could it be that in your job some organizations are in preparation to be changed?
Your natal Jupiter is located in your 6th and transits now your 12th if I see well. Conjuncted to Neptune here in the 12th is not so awful in my opinion, it could be that your mind will be occupied with this job factors, or otherwise with spiritual feelings, new experiences in the spirituality, or more (here with Jupiter) that your dreams become a new direction? It seems to me that your inner world will be actualized.
And even, if you'll encounter difficulties in your work (Neptune in natal on MC, transitting actually your 12th), you'll benefitting from unknown protections.

Seeing your Neptune conjuncting the MC makes me thinking at the chart of Michel Foucault. It was for him at first a great deceiption in his school examination and in the next year, he was coming out as the best of all.

Can this be useful for you?

Good luck!
Sunny

smilingsteph

EJ-
I swear getting my thoughts out are so hard, I have a weird thought process!

Astro50 said: Which got me thinking, as Astro- you have such a good ability to get me to think about things! :joyful:

Which led me to think that my natal Neptune on the MC would affect my natal second house in Pisces (if we use the equal house), then my job affects my security and self worth, and I was wondering if this creative self-expression that may be coming my was was through the 2nd house as well, as it is in Pisces.

I was also digesting the thought that Saturn here from the return I was under was such hard work! Ugg! If this would all have an effect on my new job. As this transit is said to have issues with: decrease in self-worth, issues with goals and objectives...so I was thinking this would affect my job Neptune on the MC, 2nd house (in Pisces), with my finances. Now thinking about it we are not talking about my job, Astro50 you were pointing out limitations through Saturn.

Anyhow EJ you answered that question without knowing what I was thinking about :joyful: you said:

[Note : Your progressed intercepted Pisces/Virgo were "unlocked" around the time of your 29th birthday, providing an outlet for Neptune to express itself......Also, increased responsibilities/status is probably the culmination/reward for your efforts during the first Saturn cycle.]

Which gave me my answer to the mess above! Lol!

dhundhun
Well the first pass-
Increase in job responsibilities, working like crazy and people needing me more than usual at work
Second pass-
Mom died
Third pass-
Still waiting on that one :smile:

Sunny
Actually the job organization is changing. They might be merging with another hospital. I also want to implement changes on the floor I am working, as I love getting my hands on things that need a changin!

Transitting in my 12th yes. I have learned that this floor I work on the people I will be caring for are a hospice level of care. Meaning that I will be surrounded more by dying people and that scares me. After what my mom went through I can be in a families members shoes now and I am afraid that I will get too close to feeling my own pain resurface again.
12th house is about hospitals! Intersting thoughts here. Thanks Sunny, I like your name- nice and positive!

Sunny

I am afraid that I will get too close to feeling my own pain resurface again.
12th house is about hospitals! Intersting thoughts here. Thanks Sunny, I like your name- nice and positive!
Don't be afraid, dying people can give you very great lessons for the life. If you learn to accompany them in their last way, that can be a very important experience for yourself. More, we all change and grow up - that's a chance. Sadness can be convert into a peaceful harmony like an evening sky in summer. :)

Thank you very much for your friendly compliment - my name is due to my Sun on the ASC - :smile:

Good luck!!
Sunny