What is the "sign" about?

LovelyMissAries

In my life when I've seen "114" or "411" there is usually bolded information/ happening that follows. 411 has been showing up for me for a few months now like crazy! I don't feel like it's bad, but that whatever is going to occur or come about is something I need to prepare for if that makes sense.

I think this would be an L3 / L9 issue since we're talking about Spirit communicating, right?

L3 ruler Jupiter in the 22nd degree of Aquarius - Eeeek! In Degree Theory Nikolas S. said 22 degrees is "kill or be killed," and is said to be challenging AT LEAST. Given its also in the turned 12H and in Aquarius, it seems the information or whatever will be unexpected.

BUT L3 is pretty much void, and I also see Moon is Via Combusta, and if I'm not mistaken combust the Sun so...maybe there's not enough for a final analysis.

Uhm Moon in Scorpio in the degree of Capricorn I feel intuitively says Moon wants to go to the depths and figure it out but is blocked or restricted.

ESP given Sun and Moon are 2 degrees conjunct and Leo rules the 8H of transformation and secrets. They're all in the 11H and in addition to that, L3 being in Aquarius seems like this may have to do with a friendship that ended.

ETA: L9 is in Virgo, and Mercury is almost at 29 degrees Libra. With everyone around me getting sick it dawned on me maybe I got sick, or sick with The 'Vid and won't know until I get tested which could be Virgo / Scorpio themed depending on how you look at it. Moon in Scorpio would be isolated from everyone.

http://imgur.com/a/WR7i60v

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
In my life when I've seen "114" or "411" there is usually bolded information/ happening that follows. 411 has been showing up for me for a few months now like crazy! I don't feel like it's bad, but that whatever is going to occur or come about is something I need to prepare for if that makes sense.

I think this would be an L3 / L9 issue since we're talking about Spirit communicating, right?

L3 ruler Jupiter in the 22nd degree of Aquarius - Eeeek! In Degree Theory Nikolas S. said 22 degrees is "kill or be killed," and is said to be challenging AT LEAST. Given its also in the turned 12H and in Aquarius, it seems the information or whatever will be unexpected.

BUT L3 is pretty much void, and I also see Moon is Via Combusta, and if I'm not mistaken combust the Sun so...maybe there's not enough for a final analysis.

Uhm Moon in Scorpio in the degree of Capricorn I feel intuitively says Moon wants to go to the depths and figure it out but is blocked or restricted.

ESP given Sun and Moon are 2 degrees conjunct and Leo rules the 8H of transformation and secrets. They're all in the 11H and in addition to that, L3 being in Aquarius seems like this may have to do with a friendship that ended.

ETA: L9 is in Virgo, and Mercury is almost at 29 degrees Libra. With everyone around me getting sick it dawned on me maybe I got sick, or sick with The 'Vid and won't know until I get tested which could be Virgo / Scorpio themed depending on how you look at it. Moon in Scorpio would be isolated from everyone.

http://imgur.com/a/WR7i60v

Just so you are not so disturbed by the degree of Jup, for the purposes of looking at degree interpretations, you round up to the next degree.

So anything from 00:00 of a sign up to 00:59 is 1 degree.
And 22:50 for Jupiter in this chart is the 23rd degree.

Perhaps more later about the chart delineation.
Take care,

IleneK

Premium Member
So not exactly sure how to go about interpreting what the communication means, but if it were about ominous, illness or death, I would think the ruler of the 3rd, Jup, or Merc if you use the 9th, would be in the 6th or 8th.
Or the rulers of the 6th and 8th would be in the 3rd, or the 9th?

But Jup is in the 2nd, the house of resources resulting from your being. Merc is the 10th.
And rulers of the 6th and 8th are in the 11th house of friends, wishes, etc. The 6th has the benefic NN in it.

So I am not seeing this as an ominous message. Most of the significators seem to be in the 2nd or the 2nd from the 10th, so more connected with the resources, the material results from yourself and from your work [2nd from the 10th].

That's as far as I can get, my friend.
icon7.gif
Curious what others might say..?

Last edited: