Please,read my chart.

Help me,please,Could someone read my chart?

Attachments

• 2BAE3676-CBDB-4DEF-BB71-E88579A913EC.png
    2BAE3676-CBDB-4DEF-BB71-E88579A913EC.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
guys, someone says something, i wanted to know why i'm in a difficult phase, i already understand a little bit of astrology, but i wanted to know about the whole of my chart, you don't need to talk too much, just a little, what do you think of my chart

Amit89

You love going out, entertainment, going to the movies, eating out, travelling, going to parties, having fun as Venus is in the 5th.

You enjoy clubs, societies, groups, friendships. You come across as charismatic and need to be among people, groups.

Transit Saturn is conjuct your natal neptune and this in turn is squaring your natal chiron.

I get the sense that you enjoy intellectualising.

Tell me more about yourself please.

hi, today i live with my dad, when i was young, i lived with my mom, but as i started smoking marijuana when i was 14 years old, just because my mom told me to live with my dad, since all my friends were drug dealers, although i never was. .. I hold a lot of grudge against my mother, I feel that I was not loved, I think because of moon conjuction Saturn and Lilith in the fourth house ...
I am very charismatic and speak well, and really, you got it right, liked to intellectualize
I have always considered myself a spiritual person, I have had deja vu and many experiences in dreams
I never dated, and I only had sex once in my life, that was when I was young, today I am twenty two years old, I have never been lucky with women, although I consider myself beautiful kkkk
I know how to use my charisma to my advantage, and I'm super polite.
I've been stagnating since I was young, my life doesn't flow, I haven't grown into anything in my life
I have always felt that I am predestined to something, more than I have seen through much hardship and difficulties ...
I'm very melancholy
I already had a car accident that could have killed or killed other people ... I took an LSD and had a very strong psychotic break
I have extreme difficulty in change, I am very domineering, I like to help people, I believe a lot in spirits and past lives.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Sun is below horizon
so your chart is a Night Chart
When the chart is a night chart then the nocturnal sect is in favour
and
your Moon is the sect leader

Venus and Mars are always of the nocturnal sect
and so
Venus and Mars are the Moon’s co-sectarians.
"...It's a good thing..." for any planet that is of the sect in favor :smile:

your natal Mercury IS AN EVENING STAR and so is of the nocturnal sect
and is of the sect in favor
thus
for you Mercury as an evening star is the Moon’s co-sectarian
along with Venus and Mars.

If a planet is not of the sect in favor
then
it is the wrong time of day for the planet.
Saturn and Jupiter are not of the sect in favor in NIGHT charts

hi, today i live with my dad, when i was young, i lived with my mom, but as i started smoking marijuana when i was 14 years old, just because my mom told me to live with my dad, since all my friends were drug dealers, although i never was. .. I hold a lot of grudge against my mother, I feel that I was not loved, I think because of moon conjuction Saturn and Lilith in the fourth house ...
I am very charismatic and speak well, and really, you got it right, liked to intellectualize
I have always considered myself a spiritual person, I have had deja vu and many experiences in dreams
I never dated, and I only had sex once in my life, that was when I was young, today I am twenty two years old, I have never been lucky with women, although I consider myself beautiful kkkk
I know how to use my charisma to my advantage, and I'm super polite.
I've been stagnating since I was young, my life doesn't flow, I haven't grown into anything in my life
I have always felt that I am predestined to something, more than I have seen through much hardship and difficulties ...
I'm very melancholy
I already had a car accident that could have killed or killed other people ... I took an LSD and had a very strong psychotic break
I have extreme difficulty in change, I am very domineering, I like to help people, I believe a lot in spirits and past lives.

O'What could you tell me about my Grand Cross, my T-square and my yod?

Grande Cross:

Pluto in 2° Sagittarius
MC in 29° Aquarius
Ascendant in 25° Taurus
Sun in 29° Leo

T-Square:

Chiron in 28° Libra
Neptune in 27° Capricorn
Moon in 20° Aries

Yod:

Mercury in 15° Virgo
Saturn in 20° Aries
Jupiter in 15° Aquarius
Moon in 20° Aries

how does it affect my personality?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
O'What could you tell me about my Grand Cross, my T-square and my yod?
how does it affect my personality?

Hello BrasilDude,

you neither have a grand Yod nor a grand coss nor a t-square in your chart.

I believe a lot in spirits and past lives.

If this is true that you believe in past lives, with your sun sitting exact on IC cusp - said to be the income from another past life, one could say you brought a karmic relationship with your mother into this life - and choose before this life exact the experience - you have with your mother now - because you needed it this way for your personal evolvement - sun inconjuncting neptune as co ruler of 10th and to discover your greatest (self)healing potential with sun in zero degree sextile chiron. As already at point of your birth - all planets were placed like this.

Sun rules your 4th house - for me- is also signifcator for your own mother as a first female model role and mother experience in childhood - and is also the first inner picture of a woman- you as a man afterwards look for in a future partner with.

I hold a lot of grudge against my mother, I feel that I was not loved, I think because of moon conjuction Saturn and Lilith in the fourth house ...

The grudge against you mother keeps you away from a relationship with a woman. What you think about your mother is reflected as an outsending radiance with pluto in your 7th house - encountering people. And women you meet - instinctively notice it what is in your mind about women. And no woman want to heal your mother relationship and your grudge.

With this still holding in your mind- you are not much attractive to them and kind over like "needy" - more looking for a mother than for a woman. Additionally - if you take drugs - with sun inconjuncting neptune - you and your energy kinda get foggy and invisible as being in a fog surrounding you - and being of not much interesting and reliable outsending radiance.

I never dated, and I only had sex once in my life, that was when I was young, today I am twenty two years old, I have never been lucky with women, although I consider myself beautiful

I have always felt that I am predestined to something
Neptune co-rules your vocation, your 10th house and your career. If you take drugs, your spirituality and your real vocation will never open up to you. As you refuse to first take responsibilty on your own for your own life.

First you have to master saturn - ruling your 9th house spirituality - where your neptune and your uranus as your main midheaven and vocation rulers are in. And what saturn is always about - and especially in 9th house - house of teachers- teaching you concentration and discipline.

And your natal saturn as well as your moon as ruler of your mind, thoughts and as part of your physical radiance - sitting on your saturn - are both still squared by transiting jupiter, opening up your 9th house and your own mind for more education, training and spirituality - expanding knowledge and wisdom and to get aware of your inherited skills of your family and ancestors (8th) and to get rid of addictions. You are endangered to fall in with your zero degree jupiter mercury inconjunct.

Your libra chiron in 5th cusp 6th - your self-healing potential being in zero degree sextile with your sun is still squared and challenged by transiting saturn and t-jupiter until end of this year - both same time inconjuncting your sun.