Unstable or unusual chart?

Hey guys,

Are my planetary placements all over the place? I have many different interests - science, literature, politics, art, philosophy, business, psychology, music and I can't seem to decide upon a career path. I wish I could merge it all into one career. I have very accurate intuition and strange psychic abilities. I grasp and understand anything to their core very quickly, sometimes I feel like I have x-ray vision on the world I feel like I'm a mixture of all the elements, as much as I am fiery and outgoing, I'm cool and composed, as much as I am emotional and chaotic, I'm intellectual and rational, it's very hard to pinpoint my personality. Could you guys take a look at my chart and maybe give me some suggestions/opinions on it?

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 48
  • babejaaay.jpg
    babejaaay.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

ashriia

No, your planetary placements are not all over the place. You have what is considered a bundle chart, and it's the opposite of having planets all over the place. Your planets are also predominantly, with the exception of mars, placed in the lower hemisphere of the chart. So the personality might be a bit withdrawn. The houses 2-6 show where you have unique/specialized talents to make use of.

Funny, Libra ascendant, with picture placed in your post, that's a libra rising for you. :joyful:

RiseAndShine

When I was reading I was like "she must have a moon in scorpio!" And there it is :D I can see why you're psychic and very intuitive, not only for the moon but also for your sun sign. Carrer wise, try looking at Saturn, Mars, the ascendant and the MC. They are all in humanitarian signs. The water signs are nurturing and caring, and Leo and Libra are generous and want to help others. Have you considered a nursing school or something like that? Helping others might be your call :)

No, your planetary placements are not all over the place. You have what is considered a bundle chart, and it's the opposite of having planets all over the place. Your planets are also predominantly, with the exception of mars, placed in the lower hemisphere of the chart. So the personality might be a bit withdrawn. The houses 2-6 show where you have unique/specialized talents to make use of.

Funny, Libra ascendant, with picture placed in your post, that's a libra rising for you. :joyful:

I assumed they were because of all the different signs in my houses/planets - all seemed like a mess, I'm actually very sociable, outgoing, quite sarcastic and funny although I can be withdrawn at times (usually when I'm angry or upset), always the first one to contradict a point, also love a good debate :) I have an extremely variegated personality, like I'm made of many worlds hidden inside one another, it's quite hard for people to grasp. And as for the ascendant, really? I usually get told I look more like a scorpio (95% of my clothes are black and I apparently have a lot of sex appeal) or a leo (big curly hair and a strong presence). I guess maybe libra because of the blue eyes and dark hair, quite tall too - 5'10/5'11.

When I was reading I was like "she must have a moon in scorpio!" And there it is :D I can see why you're psychic and very intuitive, not only for the moon but also for your sun sign. Carrer wise, try looking at Saturn, Mars, the ascendant and the MC. They are all in humanitarian signs. The water signs are nurturing and caring, and Leo and Libra are generous and want to help others. Have you considered a nursing school or something like that? Helping others might be your call :)

Haha, yeah my moon is definitely quite dominant in my chart, I feel the scorpion intensity inside myself quite a bit, but the rational side of my mind (aquarius mercury) tries to intellectualise the emotions and come to a rational conclusion and my pisces is just like "let it all go, go with the flow". It's chaotic in my brain sometimes. Also interesting that you say helping others is my call, I've always wanted to somehow help the world, don't think I would be interested in nursing, more like getting into politics, finding new ways to tackle the issues in our systems today (I'm always full of new ideas), and just spread the love and understanding in a more practical way where it can actually make a difference on the larger scale :) but then I'm also really adventurous, creative and love writing and art, so I'm worried a practical and logical career might become too boring and maybe kill my youthful and free spirit. But I will definitely do something that makes an impact on people in some way (even if small) Thank you for the suggestions. :)

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
bucket chart, to Rose

Rose,
ashriia said:
You have what is considered a bundle chart...

I think, instead, you have a bucket chart, which is a bundle chart with a "handle". The "handle" is the way you pick up the energy of your chart. In your case the "handle" is Leo :)leo: self-expression) modifying Mars :)mars: being, also action) suggesting you your energy as a way to actively express yourself. Your Mars is in the house of friends, suggesting you would like to take dramatic action in humanitarian activities. More about bucket charts here:
http://www.myastrologybook.com/Bucket-planetary-pattern-astrology.htm

Also, you might want to use www.astro.com to create your chart and repost it: people here tend to like this astrological charting site the best.

Bucketing,

Tim