Is a partile conjunction with mixed reception a yes?

chappygirl

Hi all

I read a partile trine even without reception is a yes.

How do you consider a partile conjunction (same degree and sign) with detriment/domicile reception?

:)

waybread

Can you show the chart? A horary chart has many things to consider before rendering a judgement. Generally an applying (not separating) or partile trine between the significators of the querent and quesited means a yes.

chappygirl

Can you show the chart? Generally an applying (not separating) or partile trine between the significators of the querent and quesited means a yes.

Hello waybread,

The question is "should i appeal the court decision?"
Saturn is 1st ruler, not the quesited. I expected a saturn and moon aspect could mean a yes because the question relates to what querent should do.
Would you agree?

Attachments

• should i appeal.jpg
    should i appeal.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

waybread

In the case of this chart, both the moon and Saturn are your significators. So I am more apt to read moon conjunct Saturn as negative. The judge would be the 10th house ruled by Jupiter. The moon applies to a sextile with Jupiter, but before it gets there it hits an opposition to Venus, which may act as a prohibition. On the other hand, the opposition's (sun's) case doesn't look like a heap of wonderfulness, either. Is there an option of settling out of court? Your position does look a bit stronger with Saturn domiciled in Capricorn, but then the moon is in detriment in Capricorn, although in-sect above the horizon, so it's kind of a wash.

chappygirl

Thanks Waybread.

As to clarify, this chart is the consequence of this first one:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115060

In this 2nd chart, we can see venus opposed saturn 7 months ago, when I seized the judge to block the foreclosure.

There are similarites with the 1st chart: both parties in not so good shape.
My 1st and 2nd houses in mutual reception without aspect (in 1st chart if was opponent's 1st and 2nd houses).
Judge is, this time, friendly to my money which final dispositor is me, saturn.

The moon applies to a sextile with Jupiter, but before it gets there it hits an opposition to Venus
I was orally informed of the court decision on the 30th of may.
Today, 7 units later I received the court decision by email.
Venus rules my 3rd so the applying Moon/Venus opposition in 7 units may refer to the court decision being communicated to me.

Then the translation of light from saturn to venus would fit with the start (7 months ago) and end (today) of the lawsuit.

Question: is Venus still prohibiting the Moon/Jupiter sextile?
If not, the 1 unit timing would fit with me registering my appeal to court.

Is there an option of settling out of court?
I wish but I doubt so.

Last edited:

waybread

Your question is basically, "Should I appeal?" in what I think (??) was a negative decision for you about a foreclosure. There is such a mixed testimony in this chart that it is hard to say. Astrology aside, you'd have to weigh the costs of the appeal plus your lawyer's advice (I hope you have one) as to the probable success of an appeal as a point of law.

Sorry that I don't have a better answer.

chappygirl

There is such a mixed testimony in this chart that it is hard to say. Astrology aside, you'd have to weigh the costs of the appeal plus your lawyer's advice.

Thank you very much.

Yes i will get one and see what he says.

You asked if an out of court settlement was possible: is that a general question or is there a testimony of that in the chart?

waybread

It was more general. I think you can ask a new question asking about an out-of-court settlement. However, if you lost the first time, you'd probably want your lawyer to advise you about the legal probability of this succeeding.