Transit of mars in Virgo... a hell for me

DreamingTheSeas

Transit of Mars in Virgo, on my MC was a real hell, and the worst is that he problem he gave me is not solved at all.
My mother (my 10th house in Virgo) is having a huge nervous crash, i am trying to help her, went her to doctor, she gave her treatment but not a result until now. My dad and my aunt tell me that the best is to sent her in a recovery clinic, but that is one of the worst things a daughter to decide.
When things went out of completely control (and still are), i had:

Transit Mars conjuct MC and Moon
opposite Node
conjuct South Node
conjuct Pluto
opposite IC
conjuct Saturn

ah and yes, an Uranus transit sextile my ASC and opposite my natal Jupiter.

Attachments

• astro_.jpg
    astro_.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 32

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

If she is still married to your Father then he is the one to make this decision. Do you live in the US? Medically speaking the spouse speaks for the other spouse. If none available then the children. I am sorry you are struggling now. Take a deep breath, do all your research (with your Father) and try for an educated decision. Consider a 2nd opinion too.

JUPITERASC

Transit of Mars in Virgo, on my MC was a real hell, and the worst is that he problem he gave me is not solved at all.
My mother (my 10th house in Virgo) is having a huge nervous crash, i am trying to help her, went her to doctor, she gave her treatment but not a result until now. My dad and my aunt tell me that the best is to sent her in a recovery clinic, but that is one of the worst things a daughter to decide.
When things went out of completely control (and still are), i had:

Transit Mars conjuct MC and Moon
opposite Node
conjuct South Node
conjuct Pluto
opposite IC
conjuct Saturn

ah and yes, an Uranus transit sextile my ASC and opposite my natal Jupiter.
MARS HAS A CYCLE

Mars takes 686.971 Earth days to orbit the Sun.

so

one Martian year = 1.88 Earth year

therefore
when

Transit Mars was conjunct your MC and Moon
opposite Node
conjunct South Node
conjunct Pluto
opposite IC
conjunct Saturn

1.88 years previously
your natal chart showed the exact same Mars transit:smile:

The transit you have just experienced repeats every 1.88 years relative to these particular aspects
and if you recall those days
there may be similarities
to those events on this recent particular transit of Mars

dependent of course on the sign and house location of other transiting planets
and
their aspects to natal planets
as well as
their aspects to other transiting aspects

particularly Mercury

because

Mercury = domicile ruler of Virgo

so
natal as well as transiting Mercury are likely to have an influence

check out astrodienst FREE 6000 year EPHEMERIS http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

Mars recent ingress to Tropical Virgo
occurred on
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Tuesday 15 October 2013
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2013.pdf

Mars left Tropical Virgo just a eight days ago on Saturday 7 December 2013

That transit of Mars
in common with all Mars in Tropical Virgo transits
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]was conjunct your MC and Moon
opposite Node
conjunct South Node
conjunct Pluto
opposite IC
conjunct Saturn

The Mars cycle repeats every 1.88 years
with different transiting planets affecting the events each time
[/FONT]dependent on sign location, house location and aspect

DreamingTheSeas

I'm sorry for your woes.

Is there a question? Or since I am only16 years younger than your dad, maybe I missed it.

:biggrin: No you did not missed it. But good point! When things will get better? I really have a tough tough year. Started with husband's heart surgery, continued by financial restrictions and now with mother's huge issue. I need a deep breath, a deep breath, a good year.

Rosie7

Based on the birth data provided (i.e. the lat & long), I am not coming up with a 7 degree Sag, unless I change the time to 1:07 am. That said, I don't think that it is T Mars causing all this disruption. Mars can be a strong trigger planet but if your 7 sag Ascendant is correct, then Uranus is transiting your 4th house which can be disruptive. Roughly the same time that T Mars conj MC, T Saturn squared your natal sun. It is this aspect that can make you (Sun) feel overburdened by responsibilities and the serious decisions that fall on your shoulders. Just when that aspect is out of orb, T Saturn will conjunct your natal Mars while inconjuncting your 4th house Saturn. So this to me, is the rocker. Also consider that the many hits of T Pluto Square T Uranus is also shaking up activity in your 2nd (financial) and 4th house (home). By Jan 24, 2014 T Saturn will be completely out of orb from your natal Mars & Saturn. But the shake-ups with Pluto and Uranus will continue with exact hits lasting through to April 2015.

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

Based on the birth data provided (i.e. the lat & long), I am not coming up with a 7 degree Sag, unless I change the time to 1:07 am. That said, I don't think that it is T Mars causing all this disruption. Mars can be a strong trigger planet but if your 7 sag Ascendant is correct, then Uranus is transiting your 4th house which can be disruptive. Roughly the same time that T Mars conj MC, T Saturn squared your natal sun. It is this aspect that can make you (Sun) feel overburdened by responsibilities and the serious decisions that fall on your shoulders. Just when that aspect is out of orb, T Saturn will conjunct your natal Mars while inconjuncting your 4th house Saturn. So this to me, is the rocker. Also consider that the many hits of T Pluto Square T Uranus is also shaking up activity in your 2nd (financial) and 4th house (home). By Jan 24, 2014 T Saturn will be completely out of orb from your natal Mars & Saturn. But the shake-ups with Pluto and Uranus will continue with exact hits lasting through to April 2015.

So i have a long rocky path to go until April 2015. I just hope for health for me and my family, money is not my first thought of these days. Health, health, health.

Ebenia

All the best for you in your situation. It seems like it is really tough!

In this case it seems clear that the promise that has been on the natal chart, has been off-set with a Mars transit.

Your Moon is naturally in conjunction with Ketu, which can mean that mother can be absent in one's life. Ketu usually takes something away and especially when connected with a planet, it takes away something that planet is ruling. In this case the mother. Also Moon is representative of the Mind so it can at the same time take away your peace of mind, which this situation definitely has done. :( It also signifies your mother and shows that she has "lost her mind".

Transiting Saturn conjuncting your Mars in 12th house can be quite tough too and give you emotions of discouragement. But try to trust that there is a bigger picture in this and you will get through it.