Chronic Fatigue - 6 planets in 6th house

Spectrum

I tried oil pulling several years ago and it certainly cured many things for me. I do it as a touch up each year. Have you tried colonic cleansing::liver cleansing::heavy metal chellation::pH Balancing? You will make a lot of progress with colonics but the biggie is heavy metals. I found also adrenal fatigue is a great player factoring into tiredness and you can get herbs over the internet for that. Check out Dr.Lam's website which has a huge section of free articles on adrenal faigue & what yu can do about it. But I think do all the protocols, you can find them on www.curezone.com.

As for fasting be careful with CFS, you may also have chemical sensitivities (allergy to chemicals in your environment) They belong to the same cluster of illnesses and fasting can make your symptoms worse if you have chemical sensitivity, it is not advised. Other than that fasting on Eckadasi is good, 11 days after the full/new moon, which is perfect astrological timing. You can find more about it on the net.

dr. farr

In my experience and study of the matter, having 6 planets positing the 6th house is not necessarily pathognomic of the condition called "chronic fatigue syndrome"; however, such concentration of planetary influences in the house of health certainly focuses upon health issues playing an excessively important role in the life.

Claire19

Hi everyone:innocent:

Do you think there is a link between Chronic Fatigue and a full sixth house (I have 6 planets and the asc node, this includes Saturn)? Will it end when Saturn leaves on 22. of July?

Saturn has been touring through Virgo (I have 5 planets and Asc node in Virgo, that includes Saturn) After the last 3 years I'm a true beliver in Astrology, it is crazy!:sick:

Here is a link to my chart ; http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=natal&command=show&index=22822

Cant download the chart. However as a 6th house stellium owner including Saturn on the cusp myself I would say that allergies are more likely to be the problem. Arthritis and other bone problems can be an issue.

Diet is always a factor with the 6th house and even can be allergies to your clothing and the house you live in...
With North node in Virgo as well as the 5 planets you would be advised to investigate alternative therapies, herbalism and flower remedies.
You are about the most Virgoan person I have come across in a while!!
:happy:

venusia

Hello ladies,

I have had saturn transiting my 6th house and I have had so many health issues in the past year and a half.....! I had a vacation planned last june and was not able to go because I got sick. After that I was not able to regain my strength and got sick again the begining of april. With various symptoms as you have mentioned... problems with anxiety, weakness, muscle pain... my coxys, light headed, etc...it seems every inch of my body has been affected. I was having a lot of problems with my gums bleeding also. I started to heal them by applying hydrogen peroxide directly on them for a few days and they are much better now. Some days it got so bad I could barely eat. I have read about oil pulling also and I have bought sesame oil and will be trying that to strenghten my teeth and immune system. I have also heard that it is very good to do that.

I have been to the doctors and have gotten everything checked also, but every test came back good. I am doing a lot better now.. no anxiety, my teeth are better, my energy is slowly coming back, but I noticed about saturn transiting the 6th specially when it was retrograding is that it is forcing us to pay attention to our health and make changes.... big ones!

I have learned to eat better, more vegetables, fruits, plenty of water. I have become more spiritual and have used meditation to calm myself down when I needed to. Meditation has helped me to destress and ease my muscles and headaches. I would recommend learning to meditate :) I have learned about the body chakras and how you can work them to balance your body out..... I had to resort to alternative medicine as this because I was told I was suffering from depression and gave me pills for that..... I don't think so.... so I decided to cure myself and deal with this saturn transit through natural medicine and meditation....

My relationships have been affected too. My bf and I broke up and we've been taling off and on right now.... I'm wondering what's going to happen when saturn conjuncts my uranus in the 7th?

Well, all I know is that I'm much stronger now... Saturn has made me a stronger woman and has made me concentrate on my health. I hope this helps some of you and good luck to you all with this saturn transit... :)

Venusia

Attachments

• TRANSITS JUNE 2010.gif
    TRANSITS JUNE 2010.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 23

Astro-Intuitive

wallaby;206783]Hi everyone
Do you think there is a link between Chronic Fatigue and a full sixth house (I have 6 planets and the asc node, this includes Saturn)? Will it end when Saturn leaves on 22. of July?

Saturn has been touring through Virgo (I have 5 planets and Asc node in Virgo, that includes Saturn) After the last 3 years I'm a true beliver in Astrology, it is crazy!

Here is a link to my chart ; http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=natal&command=show&index=22822[/QUOTE]

Hi Wallaby,

With 27* of Pisces on the ASC (according to your physical birth time), it is highly likely that your correct ASC (if it is adjusted to reflect the true moment cosmic elements become "fixed" in a horoscope*) is placed at an earlier degree of that sign - probably within 13* to 19* Pisces. (Pisces rising – as well as its opposite, mirror-image sign, Virgo, have triangular-shaped faces.)

This would make Saturn-Sun conjunction in opposition to your ASC sign. In addition to the 6th house, stressful aspects to the ASC (again, assuming the horoscope has been tested and confirmed correct) can cause susceptibilities to certain health maladies.

"Chronic" is a key word for health conditions that have Saturn as the culprit. That planet can cause diminutions or withering-like effects that can be burdensome in symptoms and for long periods of time. It can also cause a hardening-like influence. Saturn-Sun influences related to the bones, ligaments, teeth, posture or back-related problems. As you get older, take care/caution that there is not a hardening of the arteries (Saturn, heart-Sun related). Since they are in the Sign Virgo, you should also be careful not to do too much strenuous work, as it can have a taxing influence upon the gastrointestinal system.

Neptune Square your Sun, Saturn, Moon and ASC is most likely the culprit of what's causing your fatigue. Neptune's influences as it pertains to health can have a "weakening effect" upon the body - especially when it makes stressful aspects to energetic planets like the Sun. Since Neptune can cause a taxing upon one's energy reserves from chemicals and minerals, or toxins, in the system, also be careful as to which type of medications you take (would be better to go natural or with alternative healing practitioners and eat whole, water-based foods that can easily be assimilated in the digestive system).

Pisces governs the feet and lower limbs but also (with the Moon) the lymphatic system. Its position in Sagittarius can have an effect upon the sciatic nerves.

Hence, the combination of these aspects indicate having to guard against not putting too much stress (whether physical, mental or nutrition-wise) upon a delicate constitution. Not very in-depth, I know, but definitely an indication of the most likely causes for your conditions.

Take care,
Shaun

(*Astrological signatures take place within a 6-hour time frame from the time prior to physical birth entry [not "at" physical birth].)

Last edited:
Dear Vista
Thank you for taking the time to fix a chart :) I have pisces rising and moon, I'm born the 5th of september 1979. Here is a link, I'm going to try to make a tumbnail;
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2at;rs=3&nhor=3
I think you are right about the thyroid problem, women neeed more Iodine than men, thats why I'm supplementing with Iodine. I've always had low body temprature, but this last week am having a small fever. I think it's the iodine. I have chronic fatigue and candida, but got a severe detox from doing Oil Pulling. I recommend googeling this, it's so simple and so many are have great results. It's an ayurvedic mouth treatment and reduces the bacteria level in the mouth, strenghtens the immune system. I was not aware that Saturn was in the sixth house as well, he is really out to get me ;O)
showgif.cgi
showgif.cgi
showgif.cgi

I 'strongly' suggest your change to Equal house system as this has massively skewed houses here -- Jupiter POF and Node will be 5th house and rest in 6th, Uranus in 8th house and Neptune 9th, mars in 4th
The link you gave was to your persona account on astro - not a good idea..

You are just finishing your Saturn return - always a serious time, progressed sun is fast approaching natal pluto in 7th house,next year this will be increasingly stronger. 1' approaching 1' exact and 1' departing.

You have just HAD T pluto conj MC this is a major major transit last upto 12-18months

Also your pluto in angular house is a singleton ie;only planet in air which the chart lacks this element
As has been mentioned earlier, Sun square Neptune can drain your energies. Also Saturn square Neptune on another thread for eating disorders on here seems to have this aspect as common dimoninator.

Your N Node in virgo placed in 5th house of Leo suggests learning to be creative, whilst paying attention to all those details virgo love so much. I would also look at sun/saturn quincunxing Ascendant as possible culprits to as they can/do cause health strains.