Where is my I-Pod? Will I find it?

smilingsteph

Hello!
I have been missing my I-Pod for a month and a half so far!

I thought I left it in my car, but I looked everywhere and it was no where to be found.
I even asked an enemy of mine if she had it, (not enemy, but a used to be friend), she is pretty honest for the most part and did not have it either. I thought I left it in her car as well.

ASC: Libra, ruler Venus
Venus in Virgo, 11th house

Sign on the 4th house:
Capricorn

Sign ruler of the 4th:
Saturn in Virgo in the 11th house

Moon in Gemini in the 8th house
POF 8th house
Venus here in the chart is the natural ruler for missing items, and since it rules me, then the item is for sure missing.

Scorpio ruler of the 2nd: (missing items)
Mars 10th house conjunct the MC

Mars in the 10th house indicates I may have lost it south from my current position.
I know I never brought this to work. The only places I had the I-Pod was at home, the car, the gym.
It could be in my office, where I am sitting right now!

It may be somewhere red, white, green, russet in color...

10th house is an angular house, which is where it ought to be...

Mars is in fall in Cancer, so not strongly placed in sign.
Water sign, meaning low on the floor, near clean water, bathroom, sinks

Moon in the 8th can show where valuables may be kept.

Venus and mars form a sextile
Venus does conjunct saturn, which saturn is ruled by the 4th house...
Mars sextiles saturn however.

So I think that I will be able to find this I-Pod...

Any other help will be appreciated!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=8g2fileFOLRxY-u1178068257

LionKing

Sorry to hear of your problem. But nearly every planet you mentioned is in it's fall. I hope there is some recovery. V/r LionKing

smilingsteph

Lion-
Lets just play that not every plant is in its fall and we are going to find it :biggrin:!

Where do you think its location could be?

Really music is so important to me and so is a few hundred dollars! I spent tons of money downloading music too, and time! :)

Shoot!!!!

I am so mad at myself because I never take care of things and then when I really need them is when I start to freak out.

I hope you are wrong, but not to add to your Leo ego, you usually are right on about many things....:biggrin:

Thank you for helping and replying! I spent half and hour yesterday looking around my place for it...

Any indicators as to where I lost it as well???

smilingsteph

Thanks goca!

Sorry about that!

Attachments

• ipod.gif
    ipod.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 42

fensi88

Do not worry you will find it!
Ruler is Ma in angular house. Ruler is near a house cusp, so look near a door, window, or passage between rooms.Ruler in angular house means the the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. Moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, lofts, upper rooms, newly erected buildings. Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change.
Ruler is in Can. Look in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, pantry, kitchen, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room, place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, walls, structure in general.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, black

POF is in Ge in 8 house. It can be in an upstairs bedroom, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in a magazine rack, in the vestibule or entrance to a home, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, etc.), an area near the telephone or radio.
8 house means to check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen...

Direction: South by West
Near colour: yellow, white

smilingsteph

Thanks Goca!
I was thinking it was near my computer desk as I am pretty much there quite often.
So I will continue to look there...
I even thought I lost it in my linen closet....we moved into an apartment and there isnt much room here so I store alot of things there.

I will continue on my search!

LionKing

Ok... I'll take a shot at this. I used the 2nd H because of the things we love or are close to you. Your 2nd H planet is Mars. It currently is next to the MC in Cancer (it's Fall) the 10 H.

The 10th H... In the office, where one works, people of authority, in a public place. Direction... South

Mars is in Cancer... moist areas, cellars or basements, low in the room.
Sign direction... Cancer.. North.

But I don't feel good about it because Mars is in it's fall.... so I will go to the Moon.

The 8th H... WSW direction Gemini... W by S direction.
Libraries, cars, trains, where books are kept. An upstairs room, in a drawer of file cabinet. Storage recepticle. Automobile or garage.

Gee is this a scavenger hunt! But you said that your POF was in the 8th H. ( I don't care that much for 8th H events and places... in the advisaries chart, in sports games, it is their fortune. )

I'm sorry that I didn't do you well. V/r LionKing :sad:

smilingsteph

You did a great job!
I have gotten great advice from you before!

I too think it is in a vehicle...
I just checked my linen closet and nothing...

I will get out the flashlight and check my car more carefully.
Reason why I think it is there is because I have lots of half empty water bottles in there as well, so that would fit with the near water thoughts...

Keeping on looking!

Ok... I'll take a shot at this. I used the 2nd H because of the things we love or are close to you. Your 2nd H planet is Mars. It currently is next to the MC in Cancer (it's Fall) the 10 H.

The 10th H... In the office, where one works, people of authority, in a public place. Direction... South

Mars is in Cancer... moist areas, cellars or basements, low in the room.
Sign direction... Cancer.. North.

But I don't feel good about it because Mars is in it's fall.... so I will go to the Moon.

The 8th H... WSW direction Gemini... W by S direction.
Libraries, cars, trains, where books are kept. An upstairs room, in a drawer of file cabinet. Storage recepticle. Automobile or garage.

Gee is this a scavenger hunt! But you said that your POF was in the 8th H. ( I don't care that much for 8th H events and places... in the advisaries chart, in sports games, it is their fortune. )

I'm sorry that I didn't do you well. V/r LionKing :sad:

starlink

Hi Steph! the Ipod is Mars, your 2nd house ruler. I think it is in your office, (careerhouse) and near a place with water in it (coffee machine?) or in the toilet maybe when you washed your hands. I think you could get it back because Moon will trine Sun, then Jupiter after that and Jupiter is in the 4th house.

One negative thing of course is that Moon will square Saturn in the end. Maybe that shows it will take a while before you find it. Lets hope so. Venus also rules your 8th house, which could mean that it is in the possesion of someone else (who found it). Second of the 7th. Venus is going to sextile Mars isn't it?

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Okay you guys after all this time I found it!!!!!!!!!

Since you already told me where you think it is here is the answer...

You all were right!
It was on the floor (Fensi)
It was near water (Fensi, Star)
Area near movement and change, and area angular it was where I thought it was (Fensi)
South by west! (Fensi)
Took a very long time to find it (Star)

It took me over a month and a half, maybe two to find it
I looked everywhere.

It was in my car, where I thought it was. I leave water bottles, half empty in my car and where the I-Pod was there were water bottles wedged in between the back seat and where the floor was. Near water it was! The I-Pod was on the floor.
This is a place of lots of movement for me. In Gemini I was thinking office or car. I sing in my car a lot, and I also talk on my phone in the car.

How odd that the water thing meant a water bottle!!!

Thanks guys, I would have given up, but since you all said the stuff above then I decided to give it a go. The directional thing helped me a bunch, went to my desk then to the car, same direction!
Then my sig, other said he looked there already. I told him to look again and get his long arm under the seat, and sure enough he was suprised himself!

Thanks you all for the great help!

starlink

Hééé!! Great news Steph! And I learned something about that Part of Fortune!! In Gemini. I thought "a car????" where does one see that and then I read over Fensi's post (I never read the others before I give my own story otherwise I get influenced), because from Mars in the 10th in Cancer, I really could not have guessed that it could be in a car!! I also did not see the POF in this chart. Also, if I would have seen it, then the 8th house would be a bad place for the POF and that would not have convinced me so much either. Interesting, interesting!!
Enjoy your music!!!

Starlink

LionKing

Well SS... glad ya got it. :biggrin: Horary Astrology continues to impress all.

Thanx Fensi... but this is a crew share on this one. You make me feel like Pres Obama and the nobel prize... ha! :bandit: I was pretty impressed with your reading. You did very good. V/r LionKing

smilingsteph

How funny that water could mean water bottles!

I am so happy I found it!

I swear if I didnt tell my sig. other to look again, while i was standing right there he would have told me he did and not actually had done it

He did admit that he would have just said he did because he thought he checked so thoroughly in the first place...

So it would have been lost forever!

Star-
Why if the POF in the 8th house? is this a bad thing?
I read it means that the item is "really missing" when the moon is in the 8th house....what about POF?
Means it is fortunately missing, LOL!