Astrological Twins

ElenaJ

I met a woman today who told me an intriguing story about herself and her sister.
They are almost exact twins, born just four minutes apart.
Yesterday she told me she was feeling out of sorts, uncomfortable in general, flu like feelings that lasted half a day for no reason. It turns out that it was exactly when her sister had her second dose of vaccine.
And this type of synchronisation at a distance happens often between them.
And so far this is about par for twins born so close together.
However, and this is what intrigues me, she said that during birth, they were head to head, and her sister was born first, feet first, and to deliver her they actually pulled on a leg and broke it.
She had 11 operations to set it right and still has heavy scars on her leg (shades of sagittarius?).
She on the other had was born head first and had no problems whatsoever.
In addition, while they are both married, she has no children and her sister has one son. Why?
I've posted both charts, calling them descriptively but rather un-poetically Head First and Feet First to distinguish them, with the 4 minute birth difference.
Can anyone see a reason why the earlier birth had such difficulties which stayed on through her life, and had a son, while the other twin didn't?
There is only one degree difference on their ascendents, so in theory the later brith (which had no difficulty) was actually closer to squaring the Pluto/uranus conjunction.
Also, it is the later birth that has the exact opposition of mars to ascendent.
So in theory, it should have been the later birth that had the problematic delivery.
Any light you can shed on this strange case?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 19.17.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 19.17.53.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 19.22.05.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 19.22.05.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 15

ElenaJ

PS. I should add that at birth the first born twin weighed quite a bit less than her sister, but in adulthood she is plumper than her twin!