When will I find new job?

I don't know if the horary is the recommended technique for this kind of question, but either way the question remains: when will I find a new job?

Attachments

• job.gif
    job.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 33

rafaella

I don't know if the horary is the recommended technique for this kind of question, but either way the question remains: when will I find a new job?

This is a perfect question for horary! Unfortunately not a perfect chart!

Moon is in detriment applying to Sun in fall. Your significator Jupiter in detriment and the job is Venus also in fall. What's up with all this negative dignity? There is an aspect between Venus and JUP so the job is coming, but the receptions are not good. I don't think it will be a good job and you will probably dislike it. And perhaps some training or study involved? 9th and 10th have mutual reception.

What kind of work are you looking for? The job will come in 4 months, but could be 4 weeks as well.

edit: I assume you didn't get the wine job? I remember your last chart.

Please let us know what happens!

Last edited:
This is a perfect question for horary! Unfortunately not a perfect chart!

Moon is in detriment applying to Sun in fall. Your significator Jupiter in detriment and the job is Venus also in fall. What's up with all this negative dignity? There is an aspect between Venus and JUP so the job is coming, but the receptions are not good. I don't think it will be a good job and you will probably dislike it. And perhaps some training or study involved? 9th and 10th have mutual reception.

What kind of work are you looking for? The job will come in 4 months, but could be 4 weeks as well.

edit: I assume you didn't get the wine job? I remember your last chart.

Please let us know what happens!

Dear rafaella,
Maybe all that negativity is some reflection of my current state of mind... I'm trully desperate and stressed about my current job and career perpspectives. I could tell you that my life *****, but I think that's an overstatement, since there are people with far more problems than I do. Nonetheless, I'm trying to figure out what can I expect from my future, since I've been trying to quit this job and finding another one, but it seems that no matter what I do there is some blockage in my destiny, you know?

At this point, I'm really confused about what I want and what to do... I know I need a creative job to make me happy and I'd be a great teacher if I could be one. But in my country, being a teacher means being unstable and I can't get any position...

About the wine job, the interview was 2 weeks ago and no one called me yet, so I think that your readings about that chart were pretty accurate.

rafaella

Dear rafaella,
Maybe all that negativity is some reflection of my current state of mind... I'm trully desperate and stressed about my current job and career perpspectives. I could tell you that my life *****, but I think that's an overstatement, since there are people with far more problems than I do. Nonetheless, I'm trying to figure out what can I expect from my future, since I've been trying to quit this job and finding another one, but it seems that no matter what I do there is some blockage in my destiny, you know?

At this point, I'm really confused about what I want and what to do... I know I need a creative job to make me happy and I'd be a great teacher if I could be one. But in my country, being a teacher means being unstable and I can't get any position...

About the wine job, the interview was 2 weeks ago and no one called me yet, so I think that your readings about that chart were pretty accurate.

are you a qualified teacher? If you are then you should apply to teaching positions, even if you say work as teacher is unstable. Perhaps being private tutor is also another option. If you are not qualified yet, then perhaps take steps to become just that. I noticed mutual reception between 9th and 10th, so career is related to studies or teaching, perhaps.

The aspect between Venus and Jupiter is a future one, so its a future job. And yes I can see you not being in good position right now, Moon in detriment and Jupiter in fall shows how things are right now. And as I said the future job may still not be to your liking.

I did find your natal chart however not sure if the time of birth is accurate as ASC is at 29 degree and your birth time is indicated as 9:30 pm, so a few minutes here or there can change the chart significantly for you. But MC is in Aries and Mars is in gemeni, so I think Gemeni related profession is good for you, this might be writing, communication, Mars is also rx so career is difficulty and changeable. You may do several different things as work/career. Not stable. I'm not particularly good at studying natal charts, so I can't go too deep into it. But perhaps you can contact some reputable natal astrologer to find answers, but your birth time has to be accurate. I like Vedic astrology and found this for you as your 10th is in 11th however your Vedic chart will look a bit different, if you have the funds, contact the KRS astrologer to get a career report, maybe that will help you find what you are meant to do with your life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8jrm6VunSQ

In Vedic 10th is not the career, its the 10th from 10th that also shows career, so as you have NN in the 7th, your calling will be related to career and reputation, you have strong drive to be visible through your work, and that might be why you have such struggle with work right now.

I hope you find answers soon! Good luck!