Did I find love during new moon?

I met a fire sign during new moon yesterday night when moon ws applying to sun, his sun is in my 7th. He's such a gentlemen, he's not that cute but I really don't care . He says he really wants to get to know me and stuff ... I stopped going for insanely hot guys, so I feel better in the relationship department finding someone who treats me like a queen rather than trash.

We're both busy, he's in uni, I'm in college and I'm Black and German, a Belgian expat living in Canada, he's American �� and different from men my age.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_31_chart_of_the_moment_hr.44844.3846.jpg
    astro_2gw_31_chart_of_the_moment_hr.44844.3846.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Kernowerno

I met a fire sign during new moon yesterday night when moon ws applying to sun, his sun is in my 7th. He's such a gentlemen, he's not that cute but I really don't care . He says he really wants to get to know me and stuff ... I stopped going for insanely hot guys, so I feel better in the relationship department finding someone who treats me like a queen rather than trash.

We're both busy, he's in uni, I'm in college and I'm Black and German, a Belgian expat living in Canada, he's American �� and different from men my age.

I'm very inexperienced so don't quote me, but according to Lilly's considerations it may be too early to tell because the Asc is in the first 3 degrees.

ElenaJ

The rulers of the 1st and 7th are coming to a conjunction, but first venus (you) opposes neptune, maybe a bit of a let down for you. What Kernowerno says is accurate about the ascendent, unless your natal chart has ascendent or sun or moon on that degree (2 scorpio) that will tie it to you. Moon is void of course, which means it isn't going anywhere.

The rulers of the 1st and 7th are coming to a conjunction, but first venus (you) opposes neptune, maybe a bit of a let down for you. What Kernowerno says is accurate about the ascendent, unless your natal chart has ascendent or sun or moon on that degree (2 scorpio) that will tie it to you. Moon is void of course, which means it isn't going anywhere.

Ah well. I just met him so nothing is really happening were just getting to know each other lmaaooo

Last edited: