Why can't I find a job?

ElenaJ

You are mars, moon is transferring light from you to Jupiter, ruler of the 9th. Mars separates from an opposition to neptune in the 12th, some intrigues going on behind your back, but also maybe some laziness and poor judgement on for part. The midheaven has just changed signs, showing a change of profession. The 6th is packed with planets, i.e. activity!. Are you in law or publishing?

rafaella

In the past, I had no problem finding a job or an internship. I was used to getting at least once interview per week. However, ever since my last contract ended in June, I haven't been been able to get at least one interview! My phone has been uncharacteristically silent. I'm completely disheartened.

I need some astrological help! Thank you!

well times are tough, and there is a lot of competition out there. If you are more selective in your choices, then well this could be a reason. Perhaps you need to widen the circle and apply for different jobs, if you're desperate. Another thing is perhaps your natal chart is under some harsh transits right now.

This chart shows SN conjunct ASC which is very negative and will come into play. Whenever I see SN on ASC it generally give negative answer no matter what is happening in the chart, however there is also early ASC.

Mars is weak by placement, no dignity, are you qualified for the jobs and have experience? Saturn was in sign of Mars previously but recently changed signs, so for some reason the job providers are indifferent to you these days, yet they considered you before. Saturn in 9th may indicate them to be interested in newly graduated perhaps? What they are looking for has changed.

Moon applies to 9th ruler Jupiter in the 6th, rather than the 10th ruler Saturn. Perhaps another internship? Not seeing a job, but the chart has early ASC. You need to give this a bit more time.

good luck!

ElenaJ

We now have an added context. Knowing now that you are looking for a job in the legal field, this is the 9th house, ruled by jupiter in the 6th (of work), and moon is coming to a conjunction. Actually it is transferring light from you (mars) to jupiter (law, work). Moon rules 4th and 5th, so it is someone in your family or perhaps a romantic connection with someone, or children, who could put you in touch with the job.