Difficult time of my life

indigosun

Hello to you all. I am turning to you with a request for help - just a humble opinion on something that is going on in my life.

The past two years were equivalent to an earthquake for me. I started living on my own, I worked hard and achieved some of my dreams recently, I traveled a lot, I moved to another city, etc.

What concerns me is, of course, love and the way it has affected me these past two years. I thought I had found true love, as I was always the type who wanted to be with one man, the one, for the rest of her life and I have always fought for my relationship, never left when times were hard (i will attribute that to my 7th house Sat). However, in early october last year, I fell for a guy at work and I ditched my two- year relationship. It was not a perfect one - ive had my share of abuse, verbal and sometimes physical, but I felt and I still feel a deep mental and spiritual connection with that man - I can not get him off my mind, even though I am in a new rel at the current time and I truly feel happy when I am with my new partner.
However, there are feelings of guilt, the feeling that I have betrayed my ex (I did not cheat, I left him, told the truth), there is a feeling of sin (i don't know how else to explain it) for being with another man. I am not religious.

Tell me - how do I sort these feelings out? Is there something Karmic in my relationship with my first man and is that the reason why I am constantly with him mentally, even though I do not want to go back together with him, as I know that we don't work out?
Should I go back or should I go on with my life, feeling this strange connection and learning to live with it? I have this instinct to fight for my old relationship, to work, to sacrifice... but I was unhappy. I don't have the same connection in my current relationship, but it does make me happy, it makes me feel cherished, good. What do I do?

Thank you in advance for all your help

the charts: 1st is mine, 2nd is of my first relationship, 3rd is of my current one

Attachments

• аз.gif
    аз.gif
    56.2 KB · Views: 17
  • йс.jpg
    йс.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 21
  • нй.jpg
    нй.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 14

JUPITERASC

Hello to you all. I am turning to you with a request for help - just a humble opinion on something that is going on in my life.
Hello indigosun :smile:
The past two years were equivalent to an earthquake for me. I started living on my own, I worked hard and achieved some of my dreams recently, I traveled a lot, I moved to another city, etc.

What concerns me is, of course, love and the way it has affected me these past two years. I thought I had found true love, as I was always the type who wanted to be with one man, the one, for the rest of her life and I have always fought for my relationship, never left when times were hard (i will attribute that to my 7th house Sat). However, in early october last year, I fell for a guy at work and I ditched my two- year relationship. It was not a perfect one - ive had my share of abuse, verbal and sometimes physical, but I felt and I still feel a deep mental and spiritual connection with that man - I can not get him off my mind, even though I am in a new rel at the current time and I truly feel happy when I am with my new partner.
However, there are feelings of guilt, the feeling that I have betrayed my ex (I did not cheat, I left him, told the truth), there is a feeling of sin (i don't know how else to explain it) for being with another man. I am not religious.

Tell me - how do I sort these feelings out? Is there something Karmic in my relationship with my first man and is that the reason why I am constantly with him mentally, even though I do not want to go back together with him, as I know that we don't work out?
Should I go back or should I go on with my life, feeling this strange connection and learning to live with it? I have this instinct to fight for my old relationship, to work, to sacrifice...

What do I do?

Thank you in advance for all your help

the charts: 1st is mine, 2nd is of my first relationship, 3rd is of my current one
The word 'karma' just means 'action'
Actions lead to consequences
'Karma' means experiencing the consequences of one's actions

keep in mind that you have said:

......but I was unhappy. I don't have the same connection in my current relationship, but it does make me happy, it makes me feel cherished, good.....
so then your feelings of guilt are causing you suffering
HOWEVER
you can choose to let the past remain in the past
particularly since your current relationship is bringing you happiness
or
you can continue to feel a guilt that brings no benefit to anyone
feelings are personal, and no one can 'tell you what to feel'
you can seek advice though and Aussie monk Ajahn Brahm has a down-to-earth attitude that is helpful and brings clarity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTt-WyrEnQU