Seohyun's Ascendant Sign and Placements?

astrologyqs

Seohyun's Ascendant Sign and Chart?

I have asked about what others thought about her ascendant, sun, and moon sign in the "Guess my Ascendant, Sun, Moon" sign thread, but I think it will be more appropriate to create a separate thread here so others may discuss with greater depth (I didn't know the Celebrity Astrology forum existed until now!)

Anyway, she is an only child and was born on June 28, 1991 in Seoul, South Korea at (time unknown). Here is some information to help guess her chart placements:

She was discovered by a talent scout on a subway train who encouraged her to audition for the entertainment company she's currently in. In 2003 she auditioned and joined. She debuted with Girls' Generation in 2007. She attended Seoul Middle School and Daeyoung High School, then transferred to Jeonju Arts High School, from which she graduated on February 9, 2010. She currently attends Dongguk University and is majoring in theatre/acting.

In 2010, she was appointed by the Seoul Metropolitan Office as Korea's Goodwill Ambassador for Student Fitness
In 2012, she was appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nation 2012 Yeosu Expo.
On October 11, 2011, she was inaugurated as a UNICEF envoy at Changseong-Dong, Seoul.
In the past, Seohyun has worked with UNICEF for the “Help Children in Africa” project.

Other facts:

• From 2010-2011 she appeared in a reality show "We Got Married" at the age of 18 (going on 19), she confessed that she had never liked someone before or had a crush on the opposite sex.
  • She said she enjoys reading self-improvement books because of her parents.
  • She used to get sick when she was younger and had to go to the hospital (or doctor?) a lot.
  • She places an importance on health.
  • She is playful and silly with close friends.
  • She plays and enjoys the piano. Also knows how to play the guitar. Used to play the violin in elementary.
  • Her parents tried to find out what would fit her, and also helped her gain experience in many different areas. She learned how to horseback ride, how to play the violin and piano, how to skate, and even learned how to play traditional Korean drums.
  • She is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
  • Within her group, she once had a policy that if you are late, you’ll pay 1,000 won.
  • In 2013 she made her acting debut and appeared in a few episodes of a drama.
  • In 2014 she will make her musical acting debut.
I don't know what other facts may help?

Here are some photos:

Attachments

• BIC35skCEAAulJX.jpg
    BIC35skCEAAulJX.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Seohyun-751781.jpg
    Seohyun-751781.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 378480.jpg
    378480.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 23