Left successful career choice currently jobless! Future course?

vedicRaj

Kind of shocked that native has a bad relationship with elder sibling. Mars is yoga karaka, and in the 11h of siblings, with the moon, karaka of nurturing. Mercury rules 11h, and in the 1h with 1l. Creates a dhan yoga. I would have thought gains from elder siblings when the time period runs.

vedicRaj

Exactly!! But there is bad relationship between him & his sister not even on talking terms.
So was confused.
Anyways any other prediction about his man?
Marriage ? I feel saturn in 7th with aspect of sun is bad

Saturn is not bad, as it forms a Sasha yoga. Also, Saturn in the 7h gives it directional strength. Furthermore Saturn is vargottoma. But for now Saturn remains somewhat 'dormant', as he is not running the Saturn period until July-2030.

Saturn period can also give native marriage, since Saturn rules 7h in both D1 and D9.

Sun's aspect onto Saturn creates a Raj Yoga by mutual aspect, along the 1-7 axis, again could bring partnership during a Sun period (either romantic or business).

When it comes to romance, I'd be more concerned about Venus being debilitated in both D1 and D9. Furthermore, it is aspected by Mars, again in both D1 and D9.

mathur_dinesh

I am not an administrator so but for pointing out the situation I am not supposed to do anything further but you please excuse me I will not participate in the discussion.