When Will I Move?

JupiterEyed

Hi All,

I REALLY want to move from where I am now. Have since the day I moved here (12/25/2012, 160 miles away from home) but I'm finally fed up with putting my life on hold for my partner, who has been dragging his feet about our future. Due to my desire and ability to move, I figured it was going to be a 'when' rather than an 'if,' so I asked "When will I move?" (See: attached chart).

Note: "moving" is ideally a two-step process in my case but was asked from the desire to know when I would FIRST move. The plan was to move from where I am now and in with my mother (back in my hometown) anywhere between August and September. Then in early 2021 I would ideally move out to the west coast; Los Angeles in particular.

Where I am - 4th: Venus 19* Gemini, in 5th (slower motion; about to turn retrograde)
First Place I'm Going - 7th: Moon 16* Leo, in 7th

An applying sextile looks to confirm the move will happen, as the Moon will sextile Venus (and move sign) well before Venus goes retrograde. As for when, based on a 3* difference involving houses/modalities, I feel like I'm looking at a matter of months.

However, I'm curious about what's exactly going on in more detail, here. And that Moon opposing Mars in the 1st as its next and final aspect kept dragging my goddamn eye back to it.

Me: Saturn 1* Aquarius, in 1st (slower motion; about to turn retrograde from 5/11 until 9/29 when it will turn direct at 25* Capricorn)

Jupiter almost exactly conjunct AC (I felt like that was another confirmation a move would happen?)

The fact that I'm in my own sign and term but am "slowing down" makes sense. I've been reluctantly planning on having to wait AT LEAST until August to move due to a two factors: 1. Shelter In Place restrictions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 are still indefinitely in place in my state, and, 2. being furloughed from my job until at least mid-June and my unemployment taking forever to get completed means I have to wait for when the funds come through, regardless. TL;DR, I'm NOT moving as fast as I want to.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if I had to wait even longer even though that's not what I ideally want. With Saturn slowing down and going retrograde, I figured I'll likely be waiting until the end of September but probably will move in with my mother (natal Sun @ 14*36' Leo), first.

Now...I was thinking I could look at the 4th from the 7th to look at the second (last) place in this process. If this is incorrect, please let me know.

First Place I'm Going - 7th: Moon 16* Leo, in 7th
Last Place I'm Going - 10th: Mars 21* Aquarius, in 1st

Whaddya know? The Moon's next aspect after sextiling Venus 19* Gemini, and its final aspect before changing sign, is an opposition to Mars. And the degree difference would roughly place me on the timeline for the west coast that I originally wanted.

Let me know what you think? I haven't attempted a horary in ages, admittedly!

Thanks kindly,
*Jupiter

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 2.51.15 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 2.51.15 AM.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

Using the lot of success, which is @21 Libra, in the 10th house, square your "move back home with Mother" (L7 Cancer) Id say when Venus or even Sun ingress/transit through Libra would be your best time for this happening.

So between the end of September till the end of November 2020.