Is it worth waiting for HIM?

ElenaJ

His ascendent in Capricorn isn't the most comunicative of signs, and with Neptune right there, he seems illusive, can't be pinned down, which is not necessarily deceptive, but at any rate other-worldly, off in a cloud by himself. Venus also there would make him good looking, but with Saturn he's aloof and on the cool side, not at all demonstrative.
His cancer descendent is emotional and home loving, ruled by the moon trine sun/mercury, which describes his ideal partner.
Are you that person?
You have a Venus/Saturn square, so his coldness is similar to your way of feeling and expressing your affections, and his detachment doesn't necessarily turn you off. Your sun/neptune conjunction resonates with the Neptune on his ascendent, and your ascendent just into cancer makes you look to him like the type he instinctively longs for. The ruler of your 4th of home, in cancer's house, and exactly on your descendent reinforces this image.
However, while he has a trine showing an easy and relaxed relationship with his partner, your descendent and planets housed there are squared a Saturn/mars opposition, and conjunct your nodes. You need a bit of pepper and friction between you and your partner. Uranus in a positive aspect with all this shows you a way to release this energy, with lots of freedom and space around you even in a relationship.
Your moon is very independent, impulsive and fiery, on the cusp of the 11th, so friends are very important to you. But it isn't strongly integrated into your chart, just as his isn't in his chart aside from the trine to sun. So emotionally you both tend to be detached and aloof.
Putting the two charts together to form a composite the same theme is carried out, with a moon in an intellectual airy sign, that doesn't really relate to anything much in the relationship chart. So on the one hand, this reflects the way each of you have this type of detachment individually, on the other hand emotions and feelings are a large part of a romantic relationship together, so on this level you don't really have this base to hold you together.
Venus of affections is also weakly tied in, with a wide conjunction with fascinating but eruptive Uranus, and Neptune of illusions and fantasy.
Going back to the synastry chart, he has Chiron of "learning through pain" exactly on his descendent so he has a lot of lessons to learn from relationships, and it will not be easy for him. Because your ascendent/descendent axes are flipped, this Chiron falls in your first house, bringing you a bit of grief in expressing yourself in the relationship.
Jupiter on his descendent falls on your ascendent so he does make you feel good and brings out your personality.
When we flip the charts, his Venus/uranus/neptune/saturn are on your descendent, which makes for a very intense relationship.
Add to this mixture your pluto on his mercury, trying to change his way of thinking, and his Saturn on your mercury criticising and nagging you.
His Saturn there also touches your Venus, so his coldness will spill over from not being affectionate to being cold in the relationship itself.
And, if this isn't enough, his Neptune there makes for a lot of illusions and deception.
This relationship is very heavy duty. There is a lot of karma involved, working out old soul's issues. It can be very helpful for the two of you to stimulate your maturity, but you would feel very uncomfortable in the relationship in the long run, once the lessons have been learned and you are ready to move on. Also because, a love relationship needs love and affection and an emotional tie, and these just aren't here.
Have you looked at your progressed chart? There is an incredible amassing of energy in your 7th of partners. Remember, this house rules not only marriage but any type of partners.
And half of these planets are tied with the mars/saturn opposition exactly on your midheaven/IC. You seem to moving towards a lot of career development, and working with a partner will stimulate you greatly.
This is also why you currently feel pushed to enter a romantic relationship, your energy is all concentrated there.
Good luck to you, try not to think about him, it may have already run its course for you.
Turn your energies towards your career and the rest will come automatically.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 16.10.45 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 16.10.45 copia.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 13

waybread

Re: Is It worth waiting for HIM??

I can review your synastry if you wish.

But one thing that concerns me about your last post to me is that you seem to have rather old-fashioned ideas about male and female roles. There's nothing wrong if both people in a relationship agree to them and are comfortable in them. But at some level, people are people, regardless of their xx or xy chromosomes.

In most of the heterosexual relationships I've observed, usually the man is the stronger or dominant partner, but not always. Sometimes it's the woman. Yet these couples are in happy long-term marriages.

Regardless of whether the man or woman is the stronger personality of the two, the women often seem to be the ones to plan social events.

The problem, then, is in wanting this man to be something he's not. If you feel resentful about his behaviour and he fears emotional intimacy with you, that's not a good basis for a long term relationship.

There are other fish in the sea. If you pursue your dream career, hopefully you'll meet some nice ones!

Last edited:

CaliCapricorn97

His ascendent in Capricorn isn't the most comunicative of signs, and with Neptune right there, he seems illusive, can't be pinned down, which is not necessarily deceptive, but at any rate other-worldly, off in a cloud by himself. Venus also there would make him good looking, but with Saturn he's aloof and on the cool side, not at all demonstrative.
His cancer descendent is emotional and home loving, ruled by the moon trine sun/mercury, which describes his ideal partner.
Are you that person?
You have a Venus/Saturn square, so his coldness is similar to your way of feeling and expressing your affections, and his detachment doesn't necessarily turn you off. Your sun/neptune conjunction resonates with the Neptune on his ascendent, and your ascendent just into cancer makes you look to him like the type he instinctively longs for. The ruler of your 4th of home, in cancer's house, and exactly on your descendent reinforces this image.
However, while he has a trine showing an easy and relaxed relationship with his partner, your descendent and planets housed there are squared a Saturn/mars opposition, and conjunct your nodes. You need a bit of pepper and friction between you and your partner. Uranus in a positive aspect with all this shows you a way to release this energy, with lots of freedom and space around you even in a relationship.
Your moon is very independent, impulsive and fiery, on the cusp of the 11th, so friends are very important to you. But it isn't strongly integrated into your chart, just as his isn't in his chart aside from the trine to sun. So emotionally you both tend to be detached and aloof.
Putting the two charts together to form a composite the same theme is carried out, with a moon in an intellectual airy sign, that doesn't really relate to anything much in the relationship chart. So on the one hand, this reflects the way each of you have this type of detachment individually, on the other hand emotions and feelings are a large part of a romantic relationship together, so on this level you don't really have this base to hold you together.
Venus of affections is also weakly tied in, with a wide conjunction with fascinating but eruptive Uranus, and Neptune of illusions and fantasy.
Going back to the synastry chart, he has Chiron of "learning through pain" exactly on his descendent so he has a lot of lessons to learn from relationships, and it will not be easy for him. Because your ascendent/descendent axes are flipped, this Chiron falls in your first house, bringing you a bit of grief in expressing yourself in the relationship.
Jupiter on his descendent falls on your ascendent so he does make you feel good and brings out your personality.
When we flip the charts, his Venus/uranus/neptune/saturn are on your descendent, which makes for a very intense relationship.
Add to this mixture your pluto on his mercury, trying to change his way of thinking, and his Saturn on your mercury criticising and nagging you.
His Saturn there also touches your Venus, so his coldness will spill over from not being affectionate to being cold in the relationship itself.
And, if this isn't enough, his Neptune there makes for a lot of illusions and deception.
This relationship is very heavy duty. There is a lot of karma involved, working out old soul's issues. It can be very helpful for the two of you to stimulate your maturity, but you would feel very uncomfortable in the relationship in the long run, once the lessons have been learned and you are ready to move on. Also because, a love relationship needs love and affection and an emotional tie, and these just aren't here.
Have you looked at your progressed chart? There is an incredible amassing of energy in your 7th of partners. Remember, this house rules not only marriage but any type of partners.
And half of these planets are tied with the mars/saturn opposition exactly on your midheaven/IC. You seem to moving towards a lot of career development, and working with a partner will stimulate you greatly.
This is also why you currently feel pushed to enter a romantic relationship, your energy is all concentrated there.
Good luck to you, try not to think about him, it may have already run its course for you.
Turn your energies towards your career and the rest will come automatically.

I can relate to a lot with what you said he’s not romantic well he’s only romanced once. I’ve been battling depression and even attempted suicide when I was 13/14. I came from a evil narcissist neglectful father who abandoned me my dad is very cold. This is why I’m taking this guys distant cold behavior the hardest becuase it’s a childhood wound of mine and I was already avoiding men because I assumed they all leave. But I ended in the same situation I was trying to dodge with this guy, can’t believe I trusted him. This is my progressed chart but I’m rookie when it comes to reading them so I don’t know much

Attachments

• 1CD29F0F-7C05-4CD2-B9A9-342FB3C67E8B.jpg
    1CD29F0F-7C05-4CD2-B9A9-342FB3C67E8B.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 13

CaliCapricorn97

I can review your synastry if you wish.

But one thing that concerns me about your last post to me is that you seem to have rather old-fashioned ideas about male and female roles. There's nothing wrong if both people in a relationship agree to them and are comfortable in them. But at some level, people are people, regardless of their xx or xy chromosomes.

In most of the heterosexual relationships I've observed, usually the man is the stronger or dominant partner, but not always. Sometimes it's the woman. Yet these couples are in happy long-term marriages.

Regardless of whether the man or woman is the stronger personality of the two, the women often seem to be the ones to plan social events.

The problem, then, is in wanting this man to be something he's not. If you feel resentful about his behaviour and he fears emotional intimacy with you, that's not a good basis for a long term relationship.

There are other fish in the sea. If you pursue your dream career, hopefully you'll meet some nice ones!

Yes please you can review my synastry, those traditional ways were instilled by by my mom growing up which is why I find myself frustrated becuase listening to her all those years makes confused today when I see men like this guy I was dating lack at fulfilling those old roles. I guess in these times I need to ignored what she taught and not expect that

rahu

Banned

CaliCapricorn97 (oopps i first addressed this post to ElenaJ)

looking at your natal chart(i added a few more symbols), the first thing that strikes me is you have mars conjunct the north node, square ti pallas.venus/mercury and opposed to saturn which is conjunct the south node.
this pattern is somewhat paradoxical because it includes very optimistc and attractive elewmentsy desondent elements.

mars by itself on the node gives a strong charismatic energy around you. you give off a very attractive energy and this aspwecy can show luck or rather it shows that whatever you spontaneously decide to do, usually is successful.it gives who a "aura" that most others can feel, tough they may not know why the feel a special quality about you.

with mars/node square to pallas/venus and mercury, you attractive and loving nature is very strong. the planets shows many are attracted to you and your positive and optimistic energy makes those around you happy also.

but the" fly in the ointment", is the saturn/south node conjunction.
on one hand, saturn shows that you are a devotedand loyal person like you have said.
but on the other hand,Saturn/south node can make you subject to despondency and low self esteem.Saturn tends to restrict one in early life, but it shows you have great maturity for your age. usuall when you reach your late 20s and early thirties, Saturn's affect is much more positive and herlps you reach your goals.

but right now you are feeling the restrictive nature of Saturn.
saturn with the south node can show that much of your emotional distress is based on your father's influence. this aspect show him to be emotional restrictive, cold and overly critical. your low self esteem is a result of him always criticizing your and putting you down, while he never encouraged or complimented your abilities.

actually your father us/was very destructive to your emotional happiness as is shown by the saturn/orcus midpoint opposed to nessus.this pattern suggests that he is actually emotional abusive to you and much of your self doubt is directly because he never showed love for you.

the psychological solution is that you must not let yourself feel there are overwhelming obstructions in your life, but you must see these obstructions aslessons you must overcome to make yourself stronger. there is old saying,"bend but do not break". this means don't let the obstructions stop your growth.become stronger emotionally and don't fall into hopelessness.

your have a charmiing and attractive nature. spend more time with friends.
saturn is what makes you be a loner.. so fight this and socialize more.

i will admit that Saturn is very strong in your chart, and the depressive moods it brings might seem impossible to overcome. if so then seek some counseling as it is much easier to deal with insecurities if you have some one to talk things out with.

you have Jupiter conjunct ot the sun and neptune. in terms of relationships, this shoes a serous long term relationship/marriage is part of your future.Neptune affect is to make you very sensitive and moral/spiritual.

you also haveextremely favorable pattern that insures you will reach you goals emotionall and materially.
pluto is sextile to uranus ans these form sextle and trines to your mars/node and Saturn/south node.
so keeping faith in you dreams will bring these wishes to fruition .
this pattern shows thatwhat you think are obstructions will turn out to be powerful abilities to accomplish your desires.pluto/Uranus show the ability to overcome any obstruction because you have deep healing powrs within you and you have a stable and intelligent mind.
this pattern is what one could call psychic but it doe not usually seem to be obvious. rather your"psychic abilities opraten through your consciousnesses effortlessly.

but bottom line...keep your positive outlook, don't succumb to the negativity that otherrs may have engendered in your environment.

love
rahu

CaliCapricorn97

CaliCapricorn97 (oopps i first addressed this post to ElenaJ)

looking at your natal chart(i added a few more symbols), the first thing that strikes me is you have mars conjunct the north node, square ti pallas.venus/mercury and opposed to saturn which is conjunct the south node.
this pattern is somewhat paradoxical because it includes very optimistc and attractive elewmentsy desondent elements.

mars by itself on the node gives a strong charismatic energy around you. you give off a very attractive energy and this aspwecy can show luck or rather it shows that whatever you spontaneously decide to do, usually is successful.it gives who a "aura" that most others can feel, tough they may not know why the feel a special quality about you.

with mars/node square to pallas/venus and mercury, you attractive and loving nature is very strong. the planets shows many are attracted to you and your positive and optimistic energy makes those around you happy also.

but the" fly in the ointment", is the saturn/south node conjunction.
on one hand, saturn shows that you are a devotedand loyal person like you have said.
but on the other hand,Saturn/south node can make you subject to despondency and low self esteem.Saturn tends to restrict one in early life, but it shows you have great maturity for your age. usuall when you reach your late 20s and early thirties, Saturn's affect is much more positive and herlps you reach your goals.

but right now you are feeling the restrictive nature of Saturn.
saturn with the south node can show that much of your emotional distress is based on your father's influence. this aspect show him to be emotional restrictive, cold and overly critical. your low self esteem is a result of him always criticizing your and putting you down, while he never encouraged or complimented your abilities.

actually your father us/was very destructive to your emotional happiness as is shown by the saturn/orcus midpoint opposed to nessus.this pattern suggests that he is actually emotional abusive to you and much of your self doubt is directly because he never showed love for you.

the psychological solution is that you must not let yourself feel there are overwhelming obstructions in your life, but you must see these obstructions aslessons you must overcome to make yourself stronger. there is old saying,"bend but do not break". this means don't let the obstructions stop your growth.become stronger emotionally and don't fall into hopelessness.

your have a charmiing and attractive nature. spend more time with friends.
saturn is what makes you be a loner.. so fight this and socialize more.

i will admit that Saturn is very strong in your chart, and the depressive moods it brings might seem impossible to overcome. if so then seek some counseling as it is much easier to deal with insecurities if you have some one to talk things out with.

you have Jupiter conjunct ot the sun and neptune. in terms of relationships, this shoes a serous long term relationship/marriage is part of your future.Neptune affect is to make you very sensitive and moral/spiritual.

you also haveextremely favorable pattern that insures you will reach you goals emotionall and materially.
pluto is sextile to uranus ans these form sextle and trines to your mars/node and Saturn/south node.
so keeping faith in you dreams will bring these wishes to fruition .
this pattern shows thatwhat you think are obstructions will turn out to be powerful abilities to accomplish your desires.pluto/Uranus show the ability to overcome any obstruction because you have deep healing powrs within you and you have a stable and intelligent mind.
this pattern is what one could call psychic but it doe not usually seem to be obvious. rather your"psychic abilities opraten through your consciousnesses effortlessly.

but bottom line...keep your positive outlook, don't succumb to the negativity that otherrs may have engendered in your environment.

love
rahu

I was raised by a strict single mom, my dad beat me twice before abandoning me he’s a narcissist. I battle depression and attempted suicide when I was 14 or 13 I often feel like I have nothing to look forward men are just going to keep abandoning me with no explanation just like how this Scorpio did and my father. This is my progression chart

Attachments

• AF69C4A2-8DE7-454B-8825-2649418CFABB.jpg
    AF69C4A2-8DE7-454B-8825-2649418CFABB.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 12

waybread

Calicapricorn97, I'm sorry that you had a difficult childhood. I am not saying you are like this, but too often when a girl has grown up with an unloving or absent father, she does have a fear of abandonment, and is likely to try to hang on tightly to the first boy or man who shows an interest in her-- whether he is good for her or not.

But the hard truth is that, in life, we cannot count on finding a good man to make our lives OK for us. If we do, it's somewhere between good luck and a blessing; but too often, the men in our lives are dealing with their own troubles and issues; or are simply unwilling or unable to process our own personal issues.

Healing is fundamentally your own process that you undertake for yourself.

I think you'll have better luck with a potential romantic partner if you stop type-casting him into your ideal masculine mode. That's a heavy burden to place on someone.

As I said previously, I think your synastry with this man is actually pretty good, but this doesn't make him good relationship material.

Your suns are closely sextiled: ego compatibility

mooons: no major aspects, but his moon opposes your sun, your moon squares his Mars, ascendant, and Venus. Some difficulty in connecting emotionally,

His Mars sextiles your Venus: romantic, sexual attraction

Your Mars does not make a major aspect with his Venus, but your Mars sextiles his moon, so it can be a one-sided romance

Venus conjunctions-- similar tastes

ElenaJ

"you have mars conjunct the north node, square to pallas.venus/mercury and opposed to saturn which is conjunct the south node...."
Calicapricorn97, after what you wrote about your parents, we have more insight into this aspect. It sits on the MH/IC axis, which represents the mother/father.
So, in a certain sense, you are trying to work this conflict out, and you tend to do it through the partners you choose, in your relationships.
Knowing this is a step farther towards understanding your actions, and approaching the root of the problem, helping to solve it.
The south node is what we carry forward from the past, including past lives, it's something of a comfort zone for us because it is a known element, and the north node is what we have to aim towards.
So south node, Saturn, you turn cold and close yourself off.
PS, I did post your progressed chart at the end of my reply earlier, in case you didn't notice it.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I need help on finding the road block between us, it was instant connect crazy fireworks in the beginning. But here’s the thing I don’t understand; it turned into a hot and cold situation to where when we’re together it’s amazing but he ruins the progress by being distant and lack of initiating, he’s fearful and slow burning. Each time we get closer is when he’ll get distant afterwards. What ascpects would play a role in this ? ON TOP OF IT WERE BOTH VENUS CAPS

Judging by his Saggitarius Ascendant and the his Jupiter condition. I think he is worth. Especially, your Ascendant is in the Gemini. You are both blessed. :biggrin:

Answering

R

Last edited:

CaliCapricorn97

I have this male friend he’s more like a pen pal because he’s in the military but how would him and I be ??? Curious so I did charts on us his name is Cj. Would we be a better match ??

Attachments

• 6232B416-BA10-4AD3-8468-67B750A6AF83.jpg
    6232B416-BA10-4AD3-8468-67B750A6AF83.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 8159639D-45B7-4915-88C6-E26E9566BFD1.jpg
    8159639D-45B7-4915-88C6-E26E9566BFD1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 18

ElenaJ

Well, in the first composite we saw the moon (emotions) and Venus (affections) not very integrated in the relationship. And there is the Neptune/uranus conjunction squaring mars to contend with.
In the second composite, moon is opposing Jupiter, and sun is opposing mercury, along with a wide opposition from Venus, so there is more of a love- type rapport and connection between the two persons. However, there is again a Neptune/uranus conjunction and this time it is opposing mars!
So, basically this difficult to handle mars energy plays a part in both relationships! So, one wonders why do you have potential relationships with two different persons that relate in a similar volcanic way to the relationship? Are you working out some type of karmic conflict inside of yourself, that is attracting this type of person to you? Are they useful to your development at the moment, to help you learn the lesson the universe is trying to teach you?

CaliCapricorn97

Well, in the first composite we saw the moon (emotions) and Venus (affections) not very integrated in the relationship. And there is the Neptune/uranus conjunction squaring mars to contend with.
In the second composite, moon is opposing Jupiter, and sun is opposing mercury, along with a wide opposition from Venus, so there is more of a love- type rapport and connection between the two persons. However, there is again a Neptune/uranus conjunction and this time it is opposing mars!
So, basically this difficult to handle mars energy plays a part in both relationships! So, one wonders why do you have potential relationships with two different persons that relate in a similar volcanic way to the relationship? Are you working out some type of karmic conflict inside of yourself, that is attracting this type of person to you? Are they useful to your development at the moment, to help you learn the lesson the universe is trying to teach you?

I’m asking myself the question too I seem to appeal the same type of men, I think you’re right about the karmic lessons

waybread

Why not give yourself a break, and for a little while, concentrate on being the best, happiest single you know how to be? I think you'll enjoy the autonomy you feel when you're not emotionally dependent upon an unavailable man.