Will I meet her again and begin serious relationship with her?

SunConjunctUranus

Hello Astrologers

Shout out to the veterans in this AW forum for their leadership guiding me to understand horary chart.

I got history with this person long time ago but she blocked me suddenly and I don't know why. Then I had a chance to contact with her a few months ago. Firstly she respond me well but then I don't know suddenly she search/blame my mistakes and so on. She is not answer me as for right now, but she doesn't block me either. I can only forgive her for what she doing to me and I understand that attitude because we are in far different province each other. Maybe she doesn't like the idea of long distance relationship and I will be working in the same province with her in 2-3 years.

Additionally: my progressed chart this year is moon conjunct DSC and my solar return is moon conjunct DSC too.

So, it raised question in my mind: "Will I meet her again and begin serious relationship with her?"

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Venus never catches up with mars before mars changes signs into Aries, as to which then venus will be in the detriment of mars.

When venus perfected the square with saturn, id say would have been when she went cold and blocked you, i means shes leaving saturn now but shes not making no aspects to mars or sun...infact all through scorpio shes not doing anything, also take into account scorpio is a mute sign hence the no speaking to you.

Im not seeing much here from her.

Chrysalis

For future there's nothing.

Like i previously said, venus is doing nothing in scorpio, she makes no aspects, hence no joining back together.

Moon can't help you either being in aversion to you mars, and also sun with the change of signs, the only thing moon does is go to saturn and you don't want moon aspecting saturn for any kind of romantic reconciliation opportunity.

Its not happening.

SunConjunctUranus

When venus perfected the square with saturn, id say would have been when she went cold and blocked you, i means shes leaving saturn now but shes not making no aspects to mars or sun...

Yes, that's true. I went back checking it around that time she is not answer me. But I notice that when opposite, she respond me with the help of my friend. I just wonderingif there is a chance in the future? Becasue this year my progressed chart and solar return, moon conjunct dsc. And she is the only female person that I seriously consider.

For future there's nothing.

Like i previously said, venus is doing nothing in scorpio, she makes no aspects, hence no joining back together.

Moon can't help you either being in aversion to you mars, and also sun with the change of signs, the only thing moon does is go to saturn and you don't want moon aspecting saturn for any kind of romantic reconciliation opportunity.

Its not happening.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Last edited: