Mercury retrograde

Jent

Hi

Today I got sent the papers for a new property I am buying. Is it ok if I sign the papers now and send them to the solicitor? The contract won’t begin until 19th August.

Many thanks

Jen

greybeard

Well, you have my permission.

But I wouldn't do that right now.

You provide no info needed by an astrologer. So I cast a horary for the moment I understood the question, my location.

5 Virgo rising...Mercury is the querent, you. I take the 3rd to represent "papers and contracts, signings, sendings, etc". That house is the quesited, what is asked after.

Libra on 3rd; Venus is quesited.

She is retrograde. She beholds no major aspect to you, only sextiles to Asc and Uranus. This constitutes a NO answer.

The transaction (buying and selling) is in the 7th house, which holds Neptune, lord of shady deals, deception and fraud. He squares Jupiter, lord of 7th and resident 4th (properties, land). Although strengthened by domicile, Saggitarius is intercepted in 4th and Jupiter is Rx.

Note that Mercury (you) are about to enter the 12th, and are trapped in close conjunction between Mars and Moon. Mercury is moving away from Mars (who rules the property itself). You seem to be in a hurry.

My recommendation: Delay signing (at least until Venus turns direct). Check thoroughly for any irregularities in either the deal or the property. You have a tender in hand, so can wait.

If this is a speculative deal, Saturn and Pluto inhabit the 5th.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Jent, are you asking for a prediction based specifically on Vedic astrology? You posted on the Vedic board. This board is only for posts specifically about Vedic astrology. If this isn't supposed to be a strictly Vedic question, it doesn't belong here. If it is, you need to make that clear.

You are actually not a Gemini rising in Vedic astrology. You are in Western. Unless you're just drawing a chart in the Vedic style with Western calculations.

Last edited:

greybeard

Hi

Thanks for replying to my thread. I’m a Gemini rising. I couldn’t figure out how to post my natal chart from my phone.

It’s on a previous thread of mine:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=930544#post930544

I’ve had a lot of set backs with revising the terms of the purchase already.

Many thanks

Jenna

There are lots of red flags here. A word to the wise...

And a horary is most appropriate here. And I was able to use my usual procedure and cast the chart for the moment I understood and decided to participate in the question.

NOTE TO MODERATOR:
I picked this up out of "New Posts". It did not specify "Vedic", nor were there any hints in the post itself.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
NOTE TO MODERATOR:
I picked this up out of "New Posts". It did not specify "Vedic", nor were there any hints in the post itself.

True. Since the OP has not responded to that question, I'm moving it to Read My Chart, where general questions are appropriate. However, if anyone wants a horary reading, they need to post in Horary.