Second attempt at a 'will we get back together' horary

potion

Hey!

I was with someone I was into for a short time, and they broke it off. I'm keen to know if we'll get back together. I've done a horary like this a while ago, keen to have a go again and get some feedback so I can improve my skills!

Interpretation:
Querent - Me, Jupiter in 9th
Quesited - Her, Mercury in 6th

Ascendant looks fine, not too early / late etc.
All I can see if an applying sextile between Mercury and Jupiter, so that answer must be positive right?
What about Mercury squaring Neptune, should I even be looking at outer planets for Horary?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

James

Attachments

• astro_2gw_54_hor_ary.35324.23037.jpg
    astro_2gw_54_hor_ary.35324.23037.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 24

IleneK

Premium Member
Mercury applies to a sextile to Jupiter. But Mercury turns retrograde before the sextile perfects. And then Mars comes along and conjuncts Mercury. So the connection between you/Mercury and him/Jupiter does not get to complete and that is not too encouraging. Likewise, Moon as your co-significator also does not aspect Jupiter.

If we look at the Moon as indicator of your question's unfolding, its next aspect is an hard one, an opposition. I am sorry but don't see a reconciliation at this time. Please let us know how the matter unfolds.

potion

Thanks Ilenek!

That's funny I didn't notice Mercury going retrograde, I adjusted the days in my Astro.com chart to see how the chart would progress but just stopped short of going ahead another day when I would have noticed the retrograde.

To be honest I'm not expecting a reconciliation, just wanted to test my skills.