Need people opinions to this chart... It's difficult

Hello !!!

In this person chart , i've tried my best to analyze this person's personalities but i'm still not sure about the result , base on your viewpoint , what do you think of this person ?

Any how well does this person love too ? ~~

This is probably be the most difficult one i've ever seen ~~

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_adas.PNG
    astro_w2gw_01_adas.PNG
    389.4 KB · Views: 41

kimbermoon

Here are my notes for assessing this chart:
It is always necessary to take the aspects of each planetary influence into account while processing the astrological data:

The Libra expression is modified by the Capricorn Rising and Moon Capricorn; more earthy and grounded; ambitious rather than social; restrained and reserved demeanor;
Sun in opposition Jupiter: the personality may be bloated or exaggerated by the influence of Taurus:
Can be a self-righteous or obnoxious personality, temperamental and easy to anger; judgmental; perhaps condescending to others;
Sun sq Neptune: prone to deception or disloyalty; inaccurate sense of self; given to false impressions;
Note the t-square: Sun/Jupiter/Neptune;
Sun tr Uranus: excitable, erratic, unpredictable; prone to instability due to recklessness;9th H matters are a focal area of experience.
A very serious approach to life.

Moon in Capricorn: moody, emotionally repressed; reclusive; 'all work and no play', restrained, practical and feels the need for routine and organization; seeks security most of all, and perhaps status as well. Logic holds sway over emotions.
Note also the rulership of the Moon of the DC, which could create polarity and contradiction in relationships with others, especially affecting marriage.

ASC: can appear authoritative or domineering; business-like manner; calm and collected on the outside; Neptune in the ASC can give an almost mystical appearance or chameleon type persona;
perhaps more reclusive/elusive by nature; attempts to hide underlying insecurities or weakness by giving a show of confidence and bravado on the surface. the personality expression is troubled by squares to the Asc by both Sun and Jupiter.
Note the second t-square between Saturn/Mercury and Uranus

Mercury rules the 5th but is opposed to Saturn in the 4th; there are apt to be problems in the past that will inhibit the ambitions; significant contrast between domestic concerns and public actions; parental baggage from the past; a domineering, authoritarian past while growing up; communicational problems; prone to a pessimistic point of view about life;

In matters of love:
Consider the implications of the Mars/Moon conjunct, in trine to Venus;
What can be said about the 5th and 7th Houses as per rulerships and aspects? NN in 7th...

Venus sq Pluto suggests significant difficulties in intimate relationships; high drama and crisis in matters of love; issues involving power and control; disruptive ancestral patterns in relationships; note the quality of Venus through Virgo and placed in the 8th [possible psychological complexes or obsessions about love ]. Concern with hygiene and health. This could hint at problems with sexuality as well.
Mars in fire afflicted by Saturn; disruptions and disappointments in love; repressed anger or resentment; disputes with other males; love restricted or derailed; prone to recklessness or taking risks in matters of love. This affliction also suggests conflicts with elders and authorities,

In youth there are many challenges for this individual to conquer, although with maturity and wisdom, the two grand trines should ultimately prove beneficial and supportive.

Marinka

Looks like the person is 16 years old and you are stating you are not the person in the chart - what would your interest be in this person?

Also, the time of birth looks like it is rounded off.

Looks like the person is 16 years old and you are stating you are not the person in the chart - what would your interest be in this person?

Also, the time of birth looks like it is rounded off.

This person has been my crush for a quite a long time , i managed to get the information , the time of birth if actually is 1:02 Pm ~~ So i rounded off it...

BTW...This is my chart...Is there any energy between us ? ~~

Thanks alot ! :biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_drgtf.3161.47633.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_drgtf.3161.47633.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 32