my friend's horary

neptunian

Hi everybody,

This question was asked by my friend. I post for her. She asked: does he love me?

She is jupiter. Her love interest mercury.
She is in his fifth house. mercury is in the face of jupiter. What do you think? Does he love her?

Attachments

• myfriendshoraryq.jpg
    myfriendshoraryq.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 26

Chrysalis

His lot of love for her is @ 13'25 Libra, ruler Venus. Him mercury is moving towards a conjunction with Venus. So yes he does. But there seems to be some issues with LOL in the 8th house and ruler Venus angular and conjunct the fixed star Capella, which being the nature of mars/mercury brings arguments. So even though he may love her there seems to be communication issues between them.

neptunian

His lot of love for her is @ 13'25 Libra, ruler Venus. Him mercury is moving towards a conjunction with Venus. So yes he does. But there seems to be some issues with LOL in the 8th house and ruler Venus angular and conjunct the fixed star Capella, which being the nature of mars/mercury brings arguments. So even though he may love her there seems to be communication issues between them.

Hi Chrysalis, thanks a lot. She wants more communication; but he doesn't communicate much with her; so she is sad. I don't think this person is the one for my friend; but my friend likes him, she doesn't listen to me. Maybe my intuition is wrong, I don't know. She wanted me to help her. I thought maybe horary gives some clues about his feelings. What does Capella mean?

Chrysalis

Hi Chrysalis, thanks a lot. She wants more communication; but he doesn't communicate much with her; so she is sad. I don't think this person is the one for my friend; but my friend likes him, she doesn't listen to me. Maybe my intution is wrong, I don't know. She wanted me to help her. I thought maybe horary gives some clues about his feelings. What does Capella mean?

Capella brings communication issues, with it being a mars/mercury nature i thought it would imply more along the lines of arguments. But funnily enough, i had venus on this star too in one of my own charts, and I've basically cut contact with the said person, but there was friction beforehand.

So she's not even in a relationship with this guy, she just likes him? As if so that can change the whole reading.

neptunian

Capella brings communication issues, with it being a mars/mercury nature i thought it would imply more along the lines of arguments. But funnily enough, i had venus on this star too in one of my own charts, and I've basically cut contact with the said person, but there was friction beforehand.

So she's not even in a relationship with this guy, she just likes him? As if so that can change the whole reading.

Yes, they're not in a relationship. They know each other in person. They had a past, I don't know it in a detailed way. After some time, they get into contact again. But not in a relationship.

When she wanted advice, I told her ask your question when you feel it and note down the time. and this is the chart.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Asc conjunct Achernar fixed star shows your friend towards him, has a soft heart and cares for his well being. He's dignified and angular and like i said will go to conjunct the lot of love ruler venus which is also angular. Venus is square Neptune in the 1st, but separating, so maybe in the past he was confused about his feelings or didn't make them clear.

Hes also conjunct the fixed star Alcyone, which can bring love. But also will not make it easy. This will probably be enhanced by the trine to Saturn.

neptunian

Asc conjunct Achernar fixed star shows your friend towards him, has a soft heart and cares for his well being. He's dignified and angular and like i said will go to conjunct the lot of love ruler venus which is also angular. Venus is square Neptune in the 1st, but separating, so maybe in the past he was confused about his feelings or didn't make them clear.

Hes also conjunct the fixed star Alcyone, which can bring love. But also will not make it easy. This will probably be enhanced by the trine to Saturn.

Thanks a lot Chrysalis for your help. Fixed stars are intriguing. I really want to learn more about them.

She can't understand his feelings. I don't know if he can make my friend happy; i have doubts. But she wants. Maybe I'm wrong; i don't know the person well.

You say time is needed.