Pluto and Saturn in first house

NeoWarrior83

I'm a Libra who have Pluto conjunct my ascendant in the same sign and Saturn in Scorpio in first house. Are there any other members of these boards who have Saturn and Pluto in their ascendant? If you have them who do you deal with them? I'm curious about the influence of those planets in our first house.:smile:

Tfunction

I cannot relate to you, NeoWarrior83, however I can describe my perspective.

Pluto is transiting my first house over and over again (retro, direct, retro, direct) throughout my horizon line.. What I'm noticing in myself is an extreme personal development every so often (around the time pluto decides to transition between direct and retro)... So I imagine that you must have a VERY intense personality, that is hard to change (my pluto is transiting, yours is natal,)

You know what though? Saturn 1st house people are by far my most looked up to heroes.. Saturn 1st house people are so intense and have such amazing life stories.. They are quite the inspiration and drive to keep moving forward. Such the lesson that Saturn teaches.....

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert

Munch

Yes, I have both of these placements.

I tend to think that people know a lot more about life and ME than they do. I have to fight the tendency to see everyone as a potential enemy.

I do not come off as intense but rather enigmatic.

Both Pluto and Saturn square my Mercury from the 1st. I have in the past had a tendency to give my power and authority away as I always thought that I wasn't smart enough or that I didn't understand enough about life to make good decisions. I am highly critical of myself and my abilities.

Tfunction

Yeah, I feel you on that 100% I have Saturn conjunct my ASC. Very serious.. But what I've learned is that in order to stay sane, I have to act insane. Kind of counter-intuitive but I guess it kind of works?

Edit: I also have Neptune conjunct Saturn conjunct ASC, and Uraus conjunct ASC in 12th. That probably explains my eccentric seriousness

Last edited:

NeoWarrior83

Yes, I have both of these placements.

I tend to think that people know a lot more about life and ME than they do. I have to fight the

tendency to see everyone as a potential enemy.

I do not come off as intense but rather enigmatic.

I used to think about people like that in the past. Now I understand that people are a world in themselves and they act accordingly their own life understanding. I can relate heavily to your enigmatic ways.:wink:

I have this. I'm a little too serious for my own good sometimes.

Me too man.:(

Yeah, I feel you on that 100% I have Saturn conjunct my ASC. Very serious.. But what I've learned is that in order to stay sane, I have to act insane. Kind of counter-intuitive but I guess it kind of works?

That's a very effective tip. I've found that when I act in a funny way people get delighted by my behavior. I think it's because someone who is seen as serious is not expected to crack jokes.:biggrin:

Scorpio90

I have Saturn in Capricorn conjunct natal ASC and currently I have transit Saturn and pluton in my h12, Pluto is already in conjunction ASC and Saturn is in return.

These last years I changed my personality a lot and there is still a lot that I can not undeflate myself with characteristics of natal Saturn.

Changes that I have noticed:

- I was always a shy and insecure person .. I'm getting stronger.

- New spiritual and esoteric beliefs.

- Before I did not dare to say my thoughts for fear of rejection ..

- My character is becoming extremely strong, before pretending for fear of rejection

- It's hard for me to smile

- but mainly I have become conscious. Before.. I feel was in automatic mode.

This just started.

this just starts .. luckily and I hope it helps, I have strong saturn and well aspected natally .. pluto I can say the same except for a square with jupiter

sorry for my english.