Sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio

LovelyNomad7

Hey! I remember you from the chat :) I can totally relate. I lost my grandparents early on and actually this year is an 8th house themed year in my sr. I lost an aunt and my favorite uncle. Anyway, through out my life I've always had many acquaintances. Many times I've had to cut ties with them because I realized they were shady and I was giving too much of myself and not getting much in return. In high school I had a lot of drama with many girls. I noticed many people didn't like me for no reason and were constantly harassing me in person and online because they liked my boy friend. People have always assumed I'm a "bad" person because I look dark. I mean that in the sense that I look very scorpionic and most people can tell I'm not like everyone else. In high school I did party a lot and do a lot of drugs. I hit rock bottom at age 20 and when one of my best friends passed away I finally saw the light. At home I had a lot of problems with my parents. My relationship with them was dangling by a string until I changed. Since then we have been on great terms but during my high school years I was close to being disowned. At this point of my life there are a few people I am very close to but in general I still feel lonely even though I know I am loved and have friends. I just know that not many will feel the way I feel and go through the things I have/will experience in my future. I definitely see through people like x-ray vision. I often have broken/problematic people attracted to me and yes I often do tend to become obsessive and overbearing with people when I become this close to them and help them with their problems.

What about you? What have you experienced?

LovelyNomad7

Sure, no prob.

Attachments

• newas.jpg
    newas.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 66

LovelyNomad7

Interesting, i've never heard that before! That's really funny. Yes, I do! I think yoga helps a lot but I still haven't funny figured out how to make this work. I also do a lot of weight training and cardio. I'm also currently undergoing a career change. I hope this is finally it I honestly believe it will be but it's taken forever! What are your interests? Can I see your chart?

LovelyNomad7

Wow! There's so much scorpio in your chart. That's crazy! How's that been for you? Well I never watched much of the Simpson's so I honestly don't know exactly what that is. What does that entail? I've decided on clinical or criminal psychology. I'll see based on how things go.

M

may28gemini

All things nuclear belongs to the world of Pluto! Hahahaha I always found it funny that Homer Simpson is a Taurus Sun and he works in such a Plutonian/Scorpionic field. At one point, Homer's employer was named (Hank) Scorpio.

Skywaters

I am very sorry about your GF .. I am 33 .. and my Pluto is natal 9th Libra, and scorpio, I have go through many phases in my life where I won't talk to my family for years but that whole time I speak of them as they have the best values. I now think I am going through my beginning of the second life and I look at my family and truly believe they do have those values as in before I was jealous that I could not provide them for myself. And I projected anger. I am still projecting anger at times but with a different view.

Azure

This all made a lot of sense to me. I've always felt very connected to my sun sign Scorpio, probably because that Pluto is in conjunction and amplifies it.

I had a lot of early childhood trauma, mostly within my home life. My only loss of a loved one was my father from my life around the age of 7. I was very lonely but for my relationship with my mother, I found I couldn't relate to most other kids because of that ability to see through them. Luckily for me, in grade 7 I gained 4 classmates that I related well to (they had similar interests and abilities). Which got me through a lot, and dispelled my loneliness.

I would say though that my extreme empathy has made it very difficult for me(not them) in many social situations, and hiding this information I pick up on and am not supposed to have is often necessary and exhausting. Especially since troubled people love to find and use me as their free therapist-whether we're in the middle of an important lecture or not!
I most definitely require emotional connection and openness in my relationships or I feel I'm wasting my time. Luckily I don't get overbearing-even when in the throes of love haha I wouldn't say obsessive either, but sometimes fixated.

I don't often feel disconnected from the world at large, but again I find it impossible to connect to individuals who are not perceptive or emotionally available.

For me, the aspects of Scorpio that seem very heightened are: Observant, loyalty, secretive, independent, unpredictable, complicated, emotional, intuitive, sensitive, researcher, depth, flexibility, intensity, self-control, interest in the occult, understanding of psychology.
Many of these positive attributes are borderline faults or problems, such as loyalty, intuitive, and self-control.

I am a recent graduate with a BAA in Illustration, I minored in psychology. I am now successfully self employed as an artist, and training to be a part time color therapist. I'm 25 and female. I ran a support group in my college for the overflow of students needing counseling, and have often been told I should have been a psychiatrist instead. For me though, it would be too exhausting to do that full time. Again because of the over-blown empathy and intuition.

Krewster

You can astro self-lable with whatever factor you want (weak or strong, existing or non-existing), but...
for LovelyNomad7, I’d bank on the prevailing influence of the 3 min-tight orbed Moon 150 Pluto waaaay before thinking of a 7 degree loose Sun/Pluto or a 5 degree loose sextile as significantly influencing the makeup.