Will I be able to breakup with him?

ScorpAsc5

Apart from a doomed career, pandemic has impacted my relationship with the man I truly love.

Roughly around mid October, I started sensing that he does not care anymore as he used to before + we have been in a long distance relation.

Interestingly, this year has been great for him but for me, it took away my job, finances, peace of mind, stability etc.

Now when I am going through hardship, I don't find him supporting me/helping me except "text me IF you need to talk". But when I text him, he take days to response. (earlier it used to be 100s of messages every day).

I am going to talk to him about breakup. It should show in the chart.

I represent Moon, in 2nd house(his 8th) parked under Leo, Sun. It def shows I have feelings for him.

He is Saturn - in his own house, my 7th - happy with what he has, just separated from Jupiter.

Next aspect with Saturn is * with chiron so looks like some hurtful time in future for him? Or me?

No aspect between Moon and Saturn should show no connection with each other. Hence a breakup is in coming.

Correct me where I read it wrong. Thank you!

Last edited:

Chrysalis

You're not going to do it with that trine to Venus.

You're deep down not prepared and are scared for the loss of the relationship.

Plus you are going to find it hard to say what you need to say via/text or call....hence you don't end up going through with it.

The loss of a relationship is 12th from 7th, but Venus is there which moon trines, you will end up wanting to save rather than destroy.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hmmmm. I was wondering what is the meaning of Venus * Moon in my 6th house and you deciphered it. Thanks Chrysalis.

Doesn't it show that he is being ignorant towards me? He is not being supportive during my difficult days. He is too busy enjoying his holidays.

Even if I could not breakup, I would try to suspend talking to him for a long time.

waybread

With the moon (you) and Saturn (plus its 7th house co-significators) there doesn't seem to be much keeping you two together.

The only thing that puzzles me is your question, "Will I be able to break up with him?"

Well, if you think you should, or if he's effectively withdrawn from the relationship, what's stopping you? If you have no control over your own decisions, who does?

tikana

I have q a serious doubt about this relationship
Moon hates saturn the bf (2nd house self worth or investing time)
Saturn is in 8th house no reception aspect to moon
Sun men in general yoir attraction to him is there only physical
I dont like jup saturn here way too comfy
Plus your sexuality attractiveness in his 12th house

Plus lord of 4th house is in 7th
Looks like end of a relationship

The answer to your question is yes. Because you have no malignant planets involved and you are faster than saturn. Midsign you have been thinking about this for a while

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Thanks Waybread. I am going through a really bad time as I am moving to home country in a few days.. its a life changing event and he is not around. It shows how much he does not care.

My intentions with this question were to know if I would be able to break apart with him when I speak to him about it; to know if he would agree/disagree with breakup; to know if within next 3 months we would be done or continue the way it has been.

Thanks.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks Tikana. I do not hate him, I have feelings for him, yes. Me sitting in 2nd could also show how much I am focused on myself as a priority as I need to keep looking for job, I am worried about my low savings and I am moving out from the country.

I see there is no aspect between Moon and Saturn, it's showing no more a healthy connection between us.

We haven't met since pandemic so it could be possible that he wants to pursue someone else, Jupiter?

I have been exceptionally depressed about losing job/work visa and he did help initially and was supportive... but gradually his presence decreased.

I have been thinking about breaking apart since November.

Well, I am gonna chat about it after I move out and it looks like he would agree.

Thanks.

tikana

Thanks Tikana. I do not hate him, I have feelings for him, yes. Me sitting in 2nd could also show how much I am focused on myself as a priority as I need to keep looking for job, I am worried about my low savings and I am moving out from the country.

I see there is no aspect between Moon and Saturn, it's showing no more a healthy connection between us.

We haven't met since pandemic so it could be possible that he wants to pursue someone else, Jupiter?

I have been exceptionally depressed about losing job/work visa and he did help initially and was supportive... but gradually his presence decreased.

I have been thinking about breaking apart since November.

Well, I am gonna chat about it after I move out and it looks like he would agree.

Thanks.

Jup is separating. You didnt ask if he has another...so i wouldnt look at jup as another

Moon rejecting saturn by debility thats literal hate towards smth.
Moon has no strength of its own thats not good. So i can see why you are in 2nd in leo ruling 2nd and 3rd

ScorpAsc5

Jup is separating. You didnt ask if he has another...so i wouldnt look at jup as another

Moon rejecting saturn by debility thats literal hate towards smth.
Moon has no strength of its own thats not good. So i can see why you are in 2nd in leo ruling 2nd and 3rd
hmmm, but me feeling to break apart is because of his disinterest. It shows in the chart too how much he is happy with himself. Breakup would be the reaction to his actions towards me - his ignorance and carelessness.

StarDust1

ScorpioAsc5;
Moon (emotions) is your ruler in subject matters Leo romance, rules the question is in the 2nd house of future activities, you may always have feelings for him, but you know when the flame is extinguished and will act accordingly, your Venus in Sagittarius is highest good achieved, can be lackluster in the 6th.

Querent to Quisited Moon to Neptune (ruler of the 4th house from the 7th house, desolation Neptune (emotions not specified-left up in the air) is upon the cusp of the 4th house (radical 10th) ending energies of relationships 7th: no aspect N/A to a yes or no answer.

Moon to Querent no aspect - Non applicable same ruler

Moon to Quisited Neptune ruler of the 4th house from the 7th of relationships = endings, no aspect non pluses about feelings; Moon to co 4th (endings of love affairs 5th) H.C. Uranus of Aquarius with/co ruler Jupiter of the 8th house, no aspect = N/A

Co Querent (no Co Querent to the Ascendant) to Quisited (Neptune) no aspect = N/A
Co Quisited Jupiter to Querent Moon no aspect N/A
Moon to Co Querent N/A
Moon to Co Quisited N/A
Moon’s last aspect - Trine Venus = yes

The relationship is in a cadent house not good for amore', Venus is in a sign Sagittarius in the 6th house, that squares the radical ruling sign of that house Virgo...obstacles
I think you are capable of ending the relationship should feedback from your friend anoint it as such.

ScorpAsc5

ScorpioAsc5;
Moon (emotions) is your ruler in subject matters Leo romance, rules the question is in the 2nd house of future activities, you may always have feelings for him, but you know when the flame is extinguished and will act accordingly, your Venus in Sagittarius is highest good achieved, can be lackluster in the 6th.

Querent to Quisited Moon to Neptune (ruler of the 4th house from the 7th house, desolation Neptune (emotions not specified-left up in the air) is upon the cusp of the 4th house (radical 10th) ending energies of relationships 7th: no aspect N/A to a yes or no answer.

Moon to Querent no aspect - Non applicable same ruler

Moon to Quisited Neptune ruler of the 4th house from the 7th of relationships = endings, no aspect non pluses about feelings; Moon to co 4th (endings of love affairs 5th) H.C. Uranus of Aquarius with/co ruler Jupiter of the 8th house, no aspect = N/A

Co Querent (no Co Querent to the Ascendant) to Quisited (Neptune) no aspect = N/A
Co Quisited Jupiter to Querent Moon no aspect N/A
Moon to Co Querent N/A
Moon to Co Quisited N/A
Moon’s last aspect - Trine Venus = yes

The relationship is in a cadent house not good for amore', Venus is in a sign Sagittarius in the 6th house, that squares the radical ruling sign of that house Virgo...obstacles
I think you are capable of ending the relationship should feedback from your friend anoint it as such.
I had to look up the word "anoint" here. We had a small chat and I have hinted him about upcoming talk but it does not look like he wants to agree with me. Nevertheless, I would update here once I have a proper conversation with him about it.

I see you mentioned how there are no aspects among lot of significant planets, I should be able to break apart. But he has an upper tab on me by default.

ScorpAsc5

Hi I hope you all are doing well. I got an update.

I gave breakup a thought and since New Year, I started avoiding him which he did not like. When he sensed I am continuously not giving him any priority, he started being chatty; the kind to be obsessed to talk to someone.

We are not in the same country anymore but he has been taking care of me day and night - he has been sending multiple texts, keeping tab of where I am and how I am doing (as I moved back to the home country).

I did not talk about breakup yet. I do not think he wants to as he texted me yesterday that he loves me and he becomes busy time to time so he has been sorry.

Its always this mysterious with him.

I will post more updates, if any.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi I hope you all are doing well. I got an update.

I gave breakup a thought and since New Year, I started avoiding him which he did not like. When he sensed I am continuously not giving him any priority, he started being chatty; the kind to be obsessed to talk to someone.

We are not in the same country anymore but he has been taking care of me day and night - he has been sending multiple texts, keeping tab of where I am and how I am doing (as I moved back to the home country).

I did not talk about breakup yet. I do not think he wants to as he texted me yesterday that he loves me and he becomes busy time to time so he has been sorry.

Its always this mysterious with him.

I will post more updates, if any.

Forgive me for being old.

It is very hard for me to see how sending texts, no matter how many, no matter what they say, could remotely be construed as "taking care" of someone. It is so very much without the substance of which true caring is made. It may be worth your examining what "caring" and "being cared for" really, really means to you; what you think "caring" and "being cared for" is like when caring is actually manifested in your presence.

You are deserving of both; it is vital that you actually recognize what they are.

His behaviour does not seem mysterious to me at all: it is just so much talk.

I truly send my very best to you in this difficult period of transition in your life.

Last edited:

tikana

Forgive me for being old.

It is very hard for me to see how sending texts, no matter how many, no matter what they say, could remotely be construed as "taking care" of someone. It is so very much without the substance of which true caring is made. It may be worth your examining what "caring" and "being cared for" really, really means to you; what you think "caring" and "being cared for" is like when caring is actually manifested in your presence.

You are deserving of both; it is vital that you actually recognize what they are.

His behaviour does not seem mysterious to me at all: it is just so much talk.

I truly send my very best to you in this difficult period of transition in your life.

Questions like that usually dont have a happy ending .. because there are probbly plenty of warning signs and querent tries to split btween mind and heart which tears the querent apart

If we look at the chart, we need to analyze

asce ruler - mind / throught process
moon - actions
venus - attraction of the querent animalistic attraction
sun - his animalistic side
his lord of 7th - his mind

but overall top 3 would be my focus.

Saying I love you and etc .. its thrown away like nothing. actions speak louder than words

I'd say end it .

Last edited: