Double stellium and lost

JayneC

Hi all!

Just wanted to know if you had any thoughts on a 10th house stellium? I'm not sure how to interpret it, especially since I have a second stellium that seems to be a bit less intense.

My Capricorn stellium looks something like this:

- Neptune in 21° Capricorn
- MC in 20° Capricorn
- Uranus in 23° Capricorn
- Moon in 23° Capricorn

I have another one in my 11th house (Aquarius):

- Venus in 24° Aquarius
- Saturn in 1° Pisces
- Mercury in 6° Pisces
- Sun in 19° Aquarius

Would love to read your opinions on these :joyful:

Jayne. Hi.

As far as I've become aware traditional astrologers do not utilize the outer planet's in their interpretations. Modern astrologers do.

As for your stellium in the 10th, even still there are modern astrologers whom only will consider a stellium just that a stellium, if it involves 3 or more personal planet's. There are others still who will use 3 or more planet's whether inner or outer. The MC would typically not be considered a part of the stellium.

Personally I only allow consideration for 3 or more personal planet's.

I will say I interpret your 10th as being very goal driven, oriented.

Your 11th house planet's do not form a stellium. You need 3 or more planet's occupying the same sign.

Still there are astrologers whom will use a 4 planet minimum for their criteria for stelliums.

Your Moon and Uranus form a conjunction which seems to make these two in particular stand out. I wonder whether certain astrologers would consider conjunctions when determining stelliums?

It is interpreted as any other house in the chart is interpreted via sign, placement, and aspects.

I look at it as a loaded tenth house with a Saturnian bent. Limitations, setbacks, but goal driven and a penchant for self preservation.

Hope this helps you some. If anything it helps you to understand the different criteria for a stellium, and which criteria you would see yourself using. Would you include outer planet's in interpretation? Would you allow considerations for conjunctions?

There is no stellium in your 11th house that I can see. You have two planet's in Aquarius and two in Pisces.

All my best.

JayneC

Thanks CapricornGoddess.

I didn't know a stellium necessarily had to be in one same sign, I have Venus, Saturn, Mercury and my Sun all in the 11th so I thought that was it. Thanks for telling me!

Jupiterasc sorry this was my first post, got it for the outers ;)