Can I hope for a long term relationship?

Hey, can somebody read my synastry chart? We've been together for 3 weeks
and I want to know if I can hope for a lasting relationship...Thank you. I am the Sag with Gemini asc and he is Taurus with scorpio asc.

Last edited:

Fz hb

Hey,
Looks like you are both into each other because of your conjunct Saturns as well as Pluto. And also the two conjunct Pluto are trine the saturn-Saturn duo. This does represent equal amount of dependency on both sides. Though your individual goals may not be coherent due to the sun-sun quincunx which may be a problem but considering you have Saturn's conjunct each other, neither of you will let it effect your relationship hopefully. However he has retrograde Saturn in fifth which may take him very long to commit and he also has retrograde Pluto in his first house and that is something you both might have to learn to manage through the grand trine in your co charts between your fifth house mars, your eighth and his third house jupiter-Jupiter conjunction and his seventh house Sun.
And since I am new you should ask for other members opinions as well. :)

Last edited:

thelivingsky

Christiana, there are some very nice aspects in the synastry. His Moon and Jupiter conjunct your Jupiter and his Sun trines your Moon and Jupiter. These would all help with keeping a positive attitude and a feeling of contentment.

But IMO the composite chart usually tells the story of what will happen in the long run. Synastry is helpful to avoid some of the worst inter-aspects. But I put more stock in the composite chart. If you post it, I'll tell you what I think.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

you have an awesome chiron Venus trine which is one of the most strongest romantic linkages according to the magi. but chiron squares Neptune, so I'm not sure about the long term potential. you also have a nice sexual aspect bw mars and Venus in your composite.