Name asteroids in synastry with juno aspects ?

Chrysalis

Just checked out mine and bf name asteroids in our charts. Ive added my name to his chart and his name to my chart.

His name opposes my juno (within 1 degree orb) and my name squares his juno (within 1 degree). And that's the only aspects the names make.

So could this mean potential for a long term relationship between us ? (Not necessarily marriage)

We have been together (so far) about 9 months, which is quite long for me.

ElenaJ

Juno is also loyalty and faithfulness. As well as conception, pregnancy and birth!
She indicates the type of person we are meant to marry, what makes us feel satisfied in love and romance.
When our natal Juno contacts another person's planets, in this case their name asteroids, the contact is very strong. And being mutual, it's felt even stronger.

Chrysalis

I didn't realize juno represented pregnancy too.

Another question, does it matter or make any difference with the aspects being hard aspects ? Would the hard aspects show everything you've said above, BUT with difficulties ?

ElenaJ

Yes, I thought you might like to hear about the pregnancy, you never know.
I don't think Juno has positive or negative, it's more a push towards a type of love partners.
It might stimulate the other's planet towards the type of energy Juno emits.

Chrysalis

How about name asteroid conjunct Vertex?

The vertex being the force of karma than comes into your life, which will energize any astral body. So with regards to the name asteroid being conjunct (dependant on who's name your talking about), this person would karmically be or have come into your life for a particular reason. This doesn't mean they will stay in your life forever, or that it will be something good, it just means they will serve some kind of purpose.

A personal example i can give, a guy i met romantically last year had his venus oppose my vertex exact. This thing we had only lasted 2 months if that. The last time i seen him i decided i didn't like him anymore, which then caused me to put myself on a famous dating app in the hope of meeting someone else. A couple of weeks of being on the app, i met my current bf, and we've been together just over 9 months now.

So the previous guy came into my life (venus/vertex) for the reason being, to cause me join up to the dating app, to meet who im with now, or we would never have met.

ellie04

The vertex being the force of karma than comes into your life, which will energize any astral body. So with regards to the name asteroid being conjunct (dependant on who's name your talking about), this person would karmically be or have come into your life for a particular reason. This doesn't mean they will stay in your life forever, or that it will be something good, it just means they will serve some kind of purpose.

A personal example i can give, a guy i met romantically last year had his venus oppose my vertex exact. This thing we had only lasted 2 months if that. The last time i seen him i decided i didn't like him anymore, which then caused me to put myself on a famous dating app in the hope of meeting someone else. A couple of weeks of being on the app, i met my current bf, and we've been together just over 9 months now.

So the previous guy came into my life (venus/vertex) for the reason being, to cause me join up to the dating app, to meet who im with now, or we would never have met.

It was his name asteroid conjunct my Vertex. We're in a romantic r/s and it's been a year. This r/s has taught me huge lessons about letting go, releasing my control and trusting God. I also cast out old mindset. I know there's a reason why we're in each others' lives even though I still don't know what. Our Vertexes also conjunct each others' S/M midpoints.

Do you have any Vertex contacts with your current bf?

Chrysalis

It was his name asteroid conjunct my Vertex. We're in a romantic r/s and it's been a year. This r/s has taught me huge lessons about letting go, releasing my control and trusting God. I also cast out old mindset. I know there's a reason why we're in each others' lives even though I still don't know what. Our Vertexes also conjunct each others' S/M midpoints.

Do you have any Vertex contacts with your current bf?

With his scorpio stellium, he won't give me his birthtime (as of yet), so as for vertex contacts idk.

I would have thought with your S/M midpoints conjunct each others vertex, this would be most significant.