arranged marriage

raneyalp

hi
please i need information about my marriage
i don't want it to be arranged marriage but we live in a society that arranged marriage is a must,
and i been doing secret dates but it never lead to marriage, they all leave when it gets serious because they want it like the traditional, so basically dates here is just to play around, anyways, here my info:
1994-3-22
riyadh. saudi arabia
3:24 am

also if my chart says it is an arranged marriage. will it be a good marriage?

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and post the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed
please i need information about my marriage
i don't want it to be arranged marriage but we live in a society that arranged marriage is a must,
and i been doing secret dates but it never lead to marriage, they all leave when it gets serious because they want it like the traditional, so basically dates here is just to play around, anyways, here my info:
1994-3-22
riyadh. saudi arabia
3:24 am
also if my chart says it is an arranged marriage. will it be a good marriage?

Hi raneyalp,

you didn't mention whether you are male of female - but important to know for chart interpretation.

To know about the gender support in your chart - wether 4th house - ruled by venus - a.o. -also representing own mother as first female gender support and model role to be a woman - is of more importance to you - if yo are a woman yourself.

Or whether 5th house - male principle -sun house - ruled by mercury - a.o. representng own father - as first male support of (own ?) male gender and male authority figure - of own gender - being male yourself.

Zora

Account Closed
I assumed that you are a woman. But still waiting for being sure. Gender in a chart is more quickly and easy to change - than in real life :cool:

Attachments

• ! Chart raneyalp.jpg
    ! Chart raneyalp.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 26

Meluzina

North node conj. MC conj. pluto in scorpio in the 10th house trinning sun with jup in scorpio trine moon being trined by saturn conj. mars and mercury?, what a blaaaast. Your life must be TOUGH. Anyways, you have chiron in 7th in virgo, which speaks for itself, chiron is the life-long wound and yours is in the house of marriage and relationships-

And it is a virgo chiron, so the one who would like to be so perfect and clean and good enough and of service of others but keeps failing in his own eyes...in the given area. I was about to look into it in more depth, check transits and progressions and stuff like that but this...seems, telling... But hey, the ruler of your 7th house is in 2nd so you the marriage will last...give you material security... stable values... will maybe develop slowly over time... uhm.... it's as though you were somehow fated to... like... be under someone...and...I don't really think you were fated to just like, simply get a happy relationship, but, that's a karmic lesson too... But I guess if you could maybe get your husband's data we could tell you how you will work out as two personalities, you know... and also, you don't have to believe me, I'm a crazy person

Last edited: