2015 Solar return :confronted by a very powerful enemy that will hinder your progress

hbn_235

I checked out my solar return for this year 2015 did an report and I seen a shocking aspect or natal to solar house connection that stated this:

[SIZE=+1]House 12 of SR in 7 natal [/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]

There is the possibility for serious problems with your spouse, partner or associate. You may suffer deceptions, deceits or betrayals from them, or secret restraint that will put distance in the relationship. On the other hand, you may be confronted by a very powerful enemy that will hinder your progress.​
[/FONT]
And also this:

[SIZE=+1]House 5 of SR in 12 natal [/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]

There will be a tendency to have forbidden and secret romances, or to have serious complications in your affectionate life. Moments of happiness will alternate with concerns. You could experience deceptions and sadness in your emotional world. On the other hand, it would be advisable not to bet on games or to invest in speculative business during this year.

If you have children, you could have some problems in your relationship with them, or they could suffer some obstacle or illness.​
[/FONT]
Luckily I don't have an children but this is very interesting to read about my solar return chart for this year....any ideas as far as what or when these situation will happen or what situation will this incur?

astro_31gw_01_hbn_235_2015602.75115.34890.jpg

sundust

Hi hbn,

I don't see anything particularly alarming in your SR chart -- the 12th house falls somewhere for everyone. The key is to make sure it's not the screaming headline of your SR chart (i.e., try to avoid SR Ascendant in natal 12th, SR Sun in SR 12th, SR Mars in SR 12th, stellium in SR 12th, etc.). Sometimes there is a planet there, and sometimes that's not a big deal.

In your SR chart, I see a stellium in the 9th House that includes the Sun and Mars. This is a pretty good place for Mars and for a stellium -- be a bit careful if you engage in long-distance or foreign travel, but on the whole this is a nice active configuration. You can probably study/learn a great deal this year (possibly from someone foreign!), especially with Mercury also conjunct your Sun.

The SR Ascendant is in your natal 7th house, which can turn out good or bad, but there will likely be a focus on partnerships of some kind, whether work or romantic in nature. SR Venus is on the cusp of SR 10th and 11th Houses, very nice and possibly a social year for you. SR Jupiter is also in the 11th House, lovely. So you may have a nice social year focused on partnerships, learning, travel, study. SR Uranus in SR 7th near 8th may make it a bit weird at times, but always interesting. Part of Fortune is also on your Descendant. I like these aspects overall.

You have SR Pluto in SR 4th, possibly some changes to your home environment. SR Saturn is in SR 3rd, a good place for it. I wouldn't fear this chart, if I were you. It looks interesting and possibly fun. Enjoy your year!

hbn_235

Hi hbn,

I don't see anything particularly alarming in your SR chart -- the 12th house falls somewhere for everyone. The key is to make sure it's not the screaming headline of your SR chart (i.e., try to avoid SR Ascendant in natal 12th, SR Sun in SR 12th, SR Mars in SR 12th, stellium in SR 12th, etc.). Sometimes there is a planet there, and sometimes that's not a big deal.

In your SR chart, I see a stellium in the 9th House that includes the Sun and Mars. This is a pretty good place for Mars and for a stellium -- be a bit careful if you engage in long-distance or foreign travel, but on the whole this is a nice active configuration. You can probably study/learn a great deal this year (possibly from someone foreign!), especially with Mercury also conjunct your Sun.

The SR Ascendant is in your natal 7th house, which can turn out good or bad, but there will likely be a focus on partnerships of some kind, whether work or romantic in nature. SR Venus is on the cusp of SR 10th and 11th Houses, very nice and possibly a social year for you. SR Jupiter is also in the 11th House, lovely. So you may have a nice social year focused on partnerships, learning, travel, study. SR Uranus in SR 7th near 8th may make it a bit weird at times, but always interesting. Part of Fortune is also on your Descendant. I like these aspects overall.

You have SR Pluto in SR 4th, possibly some changes to your home environment. SR Saturn is in SR 3rd, a good place for it. I wouldn't fear this chart, if I were you. It looks interesting and possibly fun. Enjoy your year!

Yes, Sundust thank you for your help for giving me a better understanding of this year, because i was getting a bit confused and concern like "Uh-oh" lol :w00t:

The way things has been going for the past few years, I can surely like to experience some new positive changes.