George W Bush

Bush/September 11th

I thought I would post an interpretation of the Natal Chart of George W Bush, by Lyn Birkbeck. I think it helps towards learning how to put an Astrological Chart together. I found it a really interesting read, although I am not into Politics myself, It is still fascinating looking into such a powerful mans inner workings.

Here are his Birth details

6 July 1946, 07.26am
New Haven, Connecticut

[deleted copyrighted text posted without owner's permission - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
Wonderful analysis! to Saturn

Saturn,

Thank you for posting this! This was the easiest to follow, most clearly focused chart interpretations I have seen in quite awhile. The approach was holistic (my favorite!) and the goal was to find major themes to the life. The three themes that resulted seemed to me to make a lot of sense. Minor point: Mars is NOT unaspected, since it has one aspect to the Sun. Similarly, since the Sun has an aspect to Mars (being, also action, anger), it is not completely challenged. However, there are some questions as to whether George tends to OVERMars (since it is least aspected) in an attempt to "connect in" with his Mars energy. Since Mars' only connection is to his Sun (self-expression), when Bush OVERMarses this seems to affect his self-expression.

Thanking you,

Tim

Yes Tim just checked and the astrologer hasn't noted the sextile to the Sun. I thought it might have been because he seems to use quite tight orbs, because I lost my Mars square Uranus aspect with the program I use of his. Although the Sun and Mars are are quite close in orb, I don't know why it hasn't been used. But Mars is still least expected, so maybe it still holds some significance.

The book I have of his is really good it comes with a computer program and it contains the personality profile, a timeline program for transits, and a relationship profile as well. But he teaches you the synthesis of putting it all together because you can have a long list of the descriptions of all your planets in sign and aspect, but to get a really good reading you have to learn the synthesis.

He has a really good approach as well he is a Positive Astrologer, at the back of the book there is a whole list of keywords for signs, planets, and houses. Also it is amazing what you can get from a chart without including too many difficult techniques.

The problem I think when you use all these asteroids and all the other aspects apart from the usual five. The chart gets overloaded there is such a thing as too much information. But I have never used them so I can't say whether thier useful or not. But I imagine they back up what is already there in your basic chart.

I personally think anyone in the study of Astrology can give a really understandable chart report for a client keeping it simple and of course detailed and really getting to the main core issues of the chart. Themes will repeat themselves you can easily look to Saturn and the North Nodes to find what they are learning in this lifetime and the direction of the life.

Don't get me wrong I am interested in learning myself and if there are other techniques that are useful I will use them. With you Tim you just read what you see and keep the process simple. This way of working is more understandable and then you can add all the detail in once you have a basis to work on and work your way up. I always try to remember with your technique is 'outside in' Sign which modifys planet, and planet focused in house.

I posted it for people who want to learn how to read a chart, I know you still need to learn your own way of interpreting but it is does show the simplicity of the technique and you can still get such an indepth look at the character. Astrology students like me who can't sometimes get a handle on all these complicated techniques, if you have a love of the subject and learn all the basics you can give a really detailed chart report.

I am not putting any other techniques down because they are valuable and if you wanted to be a super professional Astrologer learn them all. You will be all the more qualified.

Miss S :)

Last edited:

Francesca

American Hero? As far as I'm concerned, he isn't even American, let alone a hero! He looks like Charley the Chimp, and can't be half as smart. I used to wonder what a Scorpio woman was doing with a loser like him, but that Pisces moon explains it all. Pat Nixon was a Pisces, too.

Your chart delineation was terrific (til you got to that part). Very clear, interesting technique, a good analysis. Thank you.

The Chart reading was by Lyn Birkbeck from the book the instant Astrologer, I wish I could read charts like this. Glad you enjoyed reading it Franscesca. Not everyone believes he is an American hero, he can be rash and impulsive I think, must be the Aries M.C. Don't forget to note the question mark next to American Hero?

Miss S

Francesca

The delineation, no matter by whom written, was very interesting and helpful to learners. My hatred of Bush and his policies is so intense, I was afraid it might obscure the fact that I was grateful for your post.

JUPITERASC

1670105940110.png

GWBUSH TRANSIT SATURN OPPOSING NATAL VENUS

Russia warned of the attack on the WTT before 9/11 - it was ignored.

Russia also warned before the bombing of the Boston Marathon - it was ignored also
President Putin was the first to call Bush to offer support.
It’s horrific how they dismiss Russia and President Putin as a villain when the COMPLETE opposite is True.

day after 9/11, George Carlin and Penn Jillette famously said “..there go our civil rights..”
Boy were they ever right
US Army General Wesley Clark, who was retired said he received a memo right after 9/11 attack

described US foreign policy: "..We will take 7 countries in 5 years from Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon,
Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finish with Iran..”
Looks like Syria is going to get more difficult and Iran impossible.

Rumsfeld speech at the Pentagon on 09/10/01 is priceless.
He mentioned the 3.2 trillion that was missing
and unaccounted for.
The very next morning hours later
and the office housed in the Pentagon that had that information to figure it all out
was supposedly hit by a cruise missile, whoops I meant airplane :)
that can't fly at those speeds or altitudes with that type of precision flight, or stay intact
hit the Pentagon?!?!?!!!
and out of over 80 video cameras on that side of the Pentagon
still not one picture of the cruise missile painted like an Airplane, whoops "..Airplane.. "

allegedly, Hypothetically, theoretically, According to the Science and the Official His-$tory.

The thing that really throws a lot of people when they look at Bush's chart
is that his Sun is in the 12th house. That is generally taken to indicate a withdrawn, secretive nature
- someone who does not like to be in the limelight.
Yet, he's ended up in the glare of the ultimate limelight.
So, many astrologers have wondered what's going on with that configuration.

There are two things we can do here. One is to consider how this will influence his style as President.

But before doing that, we should look to see whether his Sun is really stranded in the 12th house,
or if the picture is more complex than that.

Bush's Sun is in Cancer, so it's ruled by the Moon and is in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation.
His Moon and Jupiter are conjunct in Libra and are in square to his Sun.
So, the Sun is strongly received by its rulers.
Traditional astrology would be much less concerned by the aspect being a square :)

than by these receptions being in place which strengthen the Sun a good deal.

Last edited:

Scorpio888

Leo Risings make energetic celebrities and make up most of the significant pop stars.

But you really don't want them as heads of state. The three worst presidents in living memory -- LBJ, Dubya and Trump -- were Leo Risings. You may not want to invest with them either (think Bernie Madoff).