Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

You want me to rake up examples from the past?
Sure enlighten me.
Anyway, just respect how I’m different to you and I’ll respect how you’re different to me, and let’s respect the fact we are also kinda similar. Similar in terms of our fiery ness but also our dysfunctional backgrounds.

Speak for yourself about the dysfunctional backgrounds, i had the best childhood, i love my mummy and daddy :love:

Okay lets leave this now, im bored.

Ukpoohbear

WTF here you go again....how long ago was all this, what you bringing all this up for AGAIN. CE was funny, he was my little guinea pig for a while. I was testing out the pisces waters.

I brought it up because you asked for examples. It is in the past, I haven’t thought about it in a long time, and I didn’t like CE anyway. I don’t know why you bothered with him.

I used to have pet guinea pigs and I didn’t want to be yours. I resist being anyone’s pet. There is a whole family that I used to be friends with that I haven’t spoke to in years because they treated me like a pet and everytime they attempt to communicate with me, it’s still as a pet.

I’m too independent for that nonsense.

Ukpoohbear

Sure enlighten me.

Speak for yourself about the dysfunctional backgrounds, i had the best childhood, i love my mummy and daddy :love:

Okay lets leave this now, im bored.

I’m not going to waste energy on enlightening you. Yeah let’s leave it before we fall out again but you did ask.

If you want to fight, let’s get a mud pool and film it.

Chrysalis

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear reminds me a bit of Lykanized. About Lykanized, conspiracy_theorist and her should be on the same school/workplace. They could make a great couple and their teamwork could be amazing. They should hangout together and go to the cinema and stuff.

Ynnest.. you're OK. I think I'm the only one who likes your comments :lol:

I actually think Lykanized and CT have more in common than I do with either of them. Gemini888 I like. Also, I love Ynnests comments.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I knew instantly it was an april fools. Just wasn't sure if you was going to carry the story on regardless, so thought id check.

You passed your first test of truthfulness.

Ok don’t take this the wrong way but I went away from the computer for a bit to tidy my room when I though of a brilliant description for the Venus conjunction and the way you tested CE like a guinea pig

Venus Fly-trap :lol:

Ukpoohbear

Ok we get the point of the "venus fly trap" no need for a link, that when curiously clicked on reveals to the arachnophobic person, an 8 legged creature being trapped and tortured to death by one.

Lol I bet some guys are scared of strong women tho is that called feminophobic, countless movies made about it too

ynnest

Ukpoohbear reminds me a bit of Lykanized. About Lykanized, conspiracy_theorist and her should be on the same school/workplace. They could make a great couple and their teamwork could be amazing. They should hangout together and go to the cinema and stuff.

Ynnest.. you're OK. I think I'm the only one who likes your comments :lol:

Oh my god thank you!!! I am so flattered!!

Y

ynnest

I actually think Lykanized and CT have more in common than I do with either of them. Gemini888 I like. Also, I love Ynnests comments.

Oh my god!! I have from nowhere become the popular guy in high school who all the ladies buy drinks to for free! No freaken way!

Y