Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-30-2019, 09:52 AM

Wanting a divorce

I have been in a marriage close to 22 years. He was an abusive husband earlier but I chose to remain in this marriage because of my kids. I don't love him anymore and since the children are teenagers now, I have decided to divorce him. However, my husband doesn't want to give me one. Will I get a divorce?
Another thing to add is that I like a friend of mine and want to lead a life with him.
I have attached the birth charts of mine and my husband and also the composite chart.
Can someone read this chart please?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Me.jpg (56.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Husband.jpg (54.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg composite chart.jpg (56.4 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by dreamer; 01-30-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Unread 01-30-2019, 02:07 PM

Re: Wanting a divorce

Yes, his moon/mars/saturn opposing Jupiter must make for quite strong emotional roller coaster rides. His Neptune square mercury and nodes makes him evasive at best, or deceptive and weak. Since mercury is his descendent ruler, this is where he releases the tension, to his partner's detriment.
The composite repeats the same theme, the sun/mars square moon/saturn, all squaring or opposing Neptune. Power player Pluto opposite Venus is also very manipulative.
Can't you get a divorce without his consent?
Unread 01-30-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Yes, his moon/mars/saturn opposing Jupiter must make for quite strong emotional roller coaster rides. His Neptune square mercury and nodes makes him evasive at best, or deceptive and weak. Since mercury is his descendent ruler, this is where he releases the tension, to his partner's detriment.
The composite repeats the same theme, the sun/mars square moon/saturn, all squaring or opposing Neptune. Power player Pluto opposite Venus is also very manipulative.
Can't you get a divorce without his consent?
Thanks, ElenaJ.
You are so right. My life has been an emotional roller coaster ride. And the word "Manipulative" is so true of him. All these years, whenever I told him that I would apply for divorce, he made me feel that I am selfish and that I will be responsible for depriving the children from father's love.
It is difficult to apply against his consent as I stay away from homeland and I don't have a job.
Unread 01-30-2019, 06:04 PM

I suggest you consult with a good divorce lawyer to learn your rights. Good luck to you.

Tags
divorce, wanting