Solar return Stellium in the 4th house

keywine89

4th house stellium

Sun/Pluto/Venus/Mercury are transiting my SR 4th house. Does this mean i'm moving?

Last edited:

icequeen

I moved in the year where my solar return had 0 planets in 4th house of the solar, and 0 planets falling into my natal 4th house.

What i did have is that the natal 4th house started in the solar 1st house, and SR lord of natal 4th house was conjunct with Sun (both natal and solar).

Last edited:

keywine89

I moved in the year where my solar return had 0 planets in 4th house of the solar, and 0 planets falling into my natal 4th house.

What i did have is that the natal 4th house started in the solar 1st house, and SR lord of natal 4th house was conjunct with Sun (both natal and solar).

Funny, I've never moved when my natal 4th (Libra/Scorpio) fell into my SR 1st house. The last time I moved, I had Pluto Sag in the 4th house. My 1st house ruler then was Virgo, which is in my natal 2nd/3rd houses.

keywine89

Re: 4th house stellium

That would depend on the natal chart promise,
when considered in tandem with
the sign of the profected ascendant :smile:

Pluto Libra rules my natal 4th house. The last time I moved, which was in 2002, I had SR Pluto 4th house. This year I have SR Pluto in the 4th house again. My SR ascendant is in Libra. Which is in my natal 3rd house.