Natal chart 2015,prospects and hopes

Arena

View attachment 51372

-Will i take my degree this summer?
-Will i find job this year?
-Will i make friends and escape loneliness,isolation,depression?
-Will i make my first relationship ever?
-Will i drive a car this year?
-Will i find motivation for new beginnings?
-Will i heal my psychological issues with a visit in a psychologist?

The prospects and hopes of have a positive 2015? thnx

Well I do indeed hope you find the motivation and courage to do all this, but those questions can not be answered by a a natal chart alone.

Some would use progressions, transits, solar returns and some might actually try asking a horary question about some of these :smile:

But I did take a very quick look at your chart and just by counting degrees from angles to planets or from planets to angles I can see something exciting happening for you at home front. Venus comes to IC angle and IC angle comes to Uranus. This is a symbolism of very positive changes indeed and happy times. Could be a change of homes, could be good news with your parents, could be love.

Around the age of 22-24 the asc comes to natal sun and dsc comes to point of fortune, very nice symbolism again, some kind of recognition and being in the spotlight... can also mean love relationship, pof on dsc.

What happened around your 13th year?
Jupiter on dsc angle. Must have been a nice year with some popularity and success?

ukdesifem

You have Jupiter in Virgo from later this year, so this is a boon for your career. I have it in my Leo, and it's a boon for me as such also. As your Sun is in Virgo, Jupiter will aspect it in good likelihood.

Watch out for Jupiter aspects to other Earth signs.

Arena

Your solar return chart will start affecting your life next birthday, after September this year.

It has both good and something difficult as well.

Jupiter is on ASC, Neptune is on Dsc and Saturn is on IC. Those planets will have a big affect in your life in this solar return.

With courtesy of solunars.net I see this in your solar return:

t. JUPITER: Fortune coming from without. Esteem, respect, recognition, honors, material gain, elevation, gifts, advantage, opportunities, luck.

JUPITER conj. ASCENDANT or EASTPOINT
Feeling especially good about yourself. Advantage from others' good will. Enhanced social image, self-esteem, opportunities. Self-improvement, refreshment. Interests in philosophical, religious, spiritual and/or professional and financial ideas. Beware of misplaced superiority and self-righteousness.

r. SATURN: Emphasis on own demands and (self-)expectations (self-doubt, sense of own inadequacies, poor health, depression). Survival behavior: feelings in check; selfish, tenacious, security-minded. Space- and time-sensitive (territorial).

t. SATURN: Demands coming from without. Daily survival needs emphasized (shortage). Restriction, delay, frustration, separation. Tasks accumulate. Others have no sympathy, seem critical.

SATURN conj. LOWER HEAVEN or NADIR
Get your feet squarely under you! Laying a foundation. Security and property issues become important. Family relationships possibly strained. Assuming greater self-reliance, and encouraging it in your dependents.

t. NEPTUNE: Exaggerated state of emotional excitement. Temptation, seduction (pleasure-oriented; impressionable). Dependency, victimization, altered reality. Efforts diluted, frustration, "avoidance" behavior. Drama, music, fantasy, mysticism, etc.

NEPTUNE conj. DESCENDANT or WESTPOINT
Quest for something meaningful, probably involving close relationships. Either dissolving rigid views that separate you from others, thus new intimacy; or your prejudices are dramatized and trigger struggles and distress. Sensitive, vulnerable. Perhaps confused relationships, frustration, dependency, disillusionment in relationships, unrealistic views.

t. JUPITER & t. SATURN
"...it presages a long-term period of sobriety, settledness and stability. Contracts are drawn up and signed, property is purchased and frequently mortgaged and the native settles down to a humdrum if beneficial daily routine. Under the dual transit of these two bodies youths are induced to abandon their wanton lives. Having squandered their inheritance, they settle down to a job where they are paid by stipend and promoted by seniority. Mutual configurations of Jupiter and Saturn denote inheritance, trustee property and the like where the interest only is expendable."

t. JUPITER aspecting t. NEPTUNE
"disillusionment, exploitation, and cheating. The native may find that he has become the victim of a financial swindle, or has been tricked into an agreement or business deal and thereby becomes a 'sucker.' ...often causes enthusiasm to soar to sublime heights, only to have the bubble of hope burst pitiably into nothingness."

URANUS aspecting Natal MOON
Emotional vitality and popularity are renewed as old emotional and domestic patterns go through major change. New freedom needs rise in you, demanding that narrow attitudes and reactions be discarded. Emotional and relationship issues are clarified. A sexual awakening is likely. Thrill, excitement, and aliveness indicate that you are riding well this wave of awakening; while tension and temperament reflect your resistance to letting go of the past. Others may view your behavior as erratic, as you "try on" new ways of being and acting. Intimate relationships shift as your lifestyle changes. Inquisitive, curious and original, you are captivated by new areas of exploration, and now view life with a freshness rarely before possible for you.
IN BRIEF: Refreshing changes, renewed interest in life. Emotional (sexual) liberation. Lifestyle overhaul. Popularity; maybe a shift in intimate relationships. Inquisitive, curious; new interests.

I do not know if this answers your questions ...but this is for next year, after your birthday.

Seeing Uranus come so close to your natal Moon and node conjunction is to me an indication of a change in your relationship status... but it is happening within 8th house so maybe it has to do with sex as well. I am not sure how your 8th house natal Moon has meant to you in your life so far.

You are concerned about love and lots of other things.
This SR chart might indicate a new and exciting dreamy kind of love - but Venus is in 12th house so something in the love story is either hidden or will also be a time of loss. Uranus is in trine with Venus that year, but it is not partile - partile aspects are the strongest (within 1° orb).

URANUS aspecting Natal VENUS
Your whole approach to pleasure and beauty is changing, awakening, and shedding old restrictions, particularly in romantic or sexual relationships. Life seems more fun, your senses more awake to the fullness of your world. New relationships may form with an electrical excitement and surprising suddenness; while established relationships may gain a new "zing" and freshness. Experimental and more social, you tend to rebel against restrictions and the routine, demanding more variation and freedom in your pleasures. This can cause some emotional tension and separative strife if everyone's feelings are not dealt with responsibly and sensitively. Usually this transit opens the heart and enhances one's ability to extract the elixir of ecstasy from life.
IN BRIEF: Renewal and excitement in love, pleasure, aesthetics. Flirtatious, fun loving, experimental. Sudden love! New "zing" in an old relationship; and/or starting an electrical new one. Some emotional tension, maybe domestic rearrangement.

sundust

Hi Nightfall,

There are things to love and not to love in your 2015 SR chart at your current location (or any location, this year). SR Jupiter on the SR Ascendant is of course great, but you also have SR Sun in the 1st house and SR Mars in the 12th house, plus SR Ascendant in the 1st house.

If you want an important year, you could try Shanghai, China, which puts Jupiter on the Midheaven, though you also get Saturn on the Ascendant. It would be a heavy year. Sun in SR 10th house, Mars and Venus in SR 9th house. A mix of responsibility and good fortune. If you are ready to embrace the responsibility it could work out. Very angular.

New York, NY is a little less angular. You would have SR Ascendant in natal 10th house, which is great. SR Sun in SR 5th (though with Equal houses it's in SR 4th). Jupiter, Mars and Venus in 3rd/4th (depending on which house system you use, Placidus or Equal). Saturn and Moon in SR 6th will be a drag, get a health/work routine and stick to it.

You'll feel Saturn this year. You can also get a lot done.

See the attachments -- they use Placidus, but you might also want to run them both using Equal houses. I hope I got the location right, I just used latitude/longitude since that's what was in the chart you posted.

This is just my interpretation -- I hope it's helpful to you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 6.43.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 6.43.20 PM.png
    154 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 7.05.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 7.05.44 PM.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 14

Arena

Well astrology will not tell you exact events that will happen in your life, but rather will give you a picture of what kind of energies will affect you each year with a solar return and then you can look into progressions as well.

You have to look into the planetary symbolism and then you can possibly add the houses (not necessary for all) ... and the most important effect will be from angular planets (at the place you are located each time) and then you look into partile aspects (within 1° orb) to see which aspects will affect you most that year. You also want to note the aspects that the angular planets make.

Like I said - you will not get an accurate event chart - but rather what planets will be affecting you.

Like f.ex. this year solar return for me I have Uranus on the IC and Venus on the natal IC. Guess what happened just after my birthday this year? Well - I moved to a new home. Uranus on IC is very symbolic for that move.

ukdesifem

I can't speak for all others of course, but then your insistence that people answer your post is off-putting. Few here are professional astrologers, and even then may not give a full reading for free (it's their job after all).