Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Rachna94

Faith and god's will - The heirophant. Truly, my question revolved around this.

I leave

THE PRIESTESS

SagiCap

Yeah, Priestess is what I expected. 10/10 so it's true maybe.
I leave Nine of Swords, I know it's not nice but:sad:. Intuition tells me.

Ummm....wow! This pertains to my question exactly! From Biddy Tarot:

The message of this card is that although all of us experience fear, frustration, and uncertainty we should not allow those negative emotions to immobilize us or keep us from pursuing our goals with enthusiasm and hope. The future will always be uncertain, yet we can face this uncertainty with inner strength and the support of our "higher power."

Thank you.

I'm leaving: Page of Cups. Don't know why. Just really felt it. :)

DiDi

thats sagi/cap

Im getting that card in my own spreads alot, so ill take that one

( I think the question I had is self explanitory to the card I got)
Although this card is an offer of a emotional one it is also juvinile in its stages so i look forward to more of it lol )

I leave the 3 of penticles

DiDi

seeing someone yesterday which upsets me because it reminds me of what i thought and what i wanted to think and what i hoped we were once upon a time.
I had been having some movement of late to do with my ex and wondered if he is backing of from his recient feelings or not.
.............. so was glad to see the 10 of cups :smile:

I leave the hanged man

Just Joy

The Five of Pents. My Q had to do w/life in general, like what do I need to know about myself next few months, etc. Fives represent crisis, conflict, change or adaption. Fives of pents can mean problems w/money, which... ok... like who doesn't in USA economy? Or physical woes. . . perhaps a good time to get that mamogram?! Or perhaps in indication to help lost souls? Or sticking together through rough times. Help is always just around the corner! :)

I'll leave the card XIV: Temperance
images

DiDi

I hate that when i aske if someone is calling me and i get the use my own intuition card grrrr

i leave the 4 wands:kissing:

mizz

i was already so worried and you gave me Nine of Swords:D
well its quite true, i am trying to get out of this phase, but i'm still stuck over this. there is so much going on and i'm meditating a well to feel better.hopefully next time i will get something better.
for someone coming after me, i wish them happiness and joy with three of cups

picture.php

Just Joy

Ahhh.... the 3 of Cups. Understand this card can have special significance in women's circles. My question was about outcome of last evening.... spent with meeting new clients (mostly women). It did go well, got to meet new people and had a great time -- everyone hit it off with each other.

Cut my tarot deck and voilà ...
I leave card: VI The Lovers
images

Last edited:

Pan

Thank you for "The lovers", I feel as my eyes are opened by sadness. It's very beautiful and bitter.

I leave "Six of Cups"

mizz

yoohoo i got six of cups, m actually feeling very content and good. like all of sudden everything is in place..wow

i leave nine of pentacles
picture.php

Pan

This is the second times I got this card and I asked the similar question. I'm a little bit complicated what I want.

I leave "Nine of pentacles"

DiDi

i noticed this 9 of penticles a bit now so i will have to take her or she will keep comming up lol
in a relationship question it means i will get all i want except committment

i leave 3 of penticles