Win $ in court?

SagiCap

Hi Astro Peeps,

So, I have this chart to help me in my ongoing saga of the landlord/tenant court. I've began the process of suing them for non-maintenance. I attended the first part of the hearing - then it was adjourned until end of July. I am asking for the maintenance due to be completed and also for damages of loss of most of my condo, expenses, etc

Will I get the $ this summer from them?

7394471816_4df13860fd_b.jpg

Asc on earliest degree possible. Querent and 8th h ruler and in mutual reception. Judgement, 10th h ruler is ruled by me (but retro). Everything of importance here is angular, in 10th except for me as Mercury. No aspects to confirm a yes however. Jupiter does trine my secondary ruler, Mars in my first - but I have not had much experience with 2nd'ary signifactors. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic method, my observations are :
(We have to see linkage between Asc. 4th house, 6th house, 2nd house and 11th house)
1. Asc. is Leo and its Lord Sun is in 11th house, with 11th Lord Merc. (Lord of 2nd house too)
2. Sun is in the Nakshtra of Mars, and 6th Lord Saturn is in the Nakshtra of Mars, placed in 2nd house, aspect 11th house.
3. 4th and 9th Lord Mars is in Asc. and in the Nakshtra of Sun.
This clearly indicates, matter is related with house, legal matter, money is involved, but indications are for Gain.

dr. farr

Looks good to me as well, however the chart is too early (even for ME!!) at under 1 degree rising, to be counted as being reliable; I would suggest re-asking the question perhaps as we approach the time for the next hearing.