What if anaretic (29) degree in composite and davison?

Scherzy

How would you interpete them? Sun,moon,venus is at the 29 degree.
I dont know anything about anaretic degrees.I havent any in my natal.

Here the charts

Attachments

• compositee.jpg
    compositee.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 43
  • davisonn.jpg
    davisonn.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 51

ardentika

No idea but generally 29 degrees I've read is considered to be karmic endings. There is pressure in the planets to push it forward and finish the cycle of that sign and begin a new one. I don't know how that will work in composite tho.

I have Pluto at 29 and I definitely feel this need for an ending. Pluto's philosophy and lessons in Scorpio are much different than those in Sag. And that's completely internal feeling. I have a lot of friends with Pluto early degrees Sag and I feel this pull to adopt their philosophy but often fail to due to lack of certain knowledge or understanding.

Scherzy

No idea but generally 29 degrees I've read is considered to be karmic endings. There is pressure in the planets to push it forward and finish the cycle of that sign and begin a new one. I don't know how that will work in composite tho.

I have Pluto at 29 and I definitely feel this need for an ending. Pluto's philosophy and lessons in Scorpio are much different than those in Sag. And that's completely internal feeling. I have a lot of friends with Pluto early degrees Sag and I feel this pull to adopt their philosophy but often fail to due to lack of certain knowledge or understanding.

Thank you,
in composite does this effect?

Last edited:

ardentika

I honestly don't know. I wouldn't go that fatalistic . I still believe in free will lol. How long have you been together ?

ardentika

2,5 years.But it is rocky,with ups and downs

Well then I wouldn't worry much. Every relationship is Rocky, that's the point of relationships. To teach us and make us grow. I'm yet to see a young relationship that's solid haha. Depends what you understand by "rocky" as well.

I originally learned about the 29th degree being "the degree of sorrow", I hadn't heard the term anaretic degree until...yesterday? I agree 100% with the above comment, I see the 29th degree in a Plutonian way than fatalistic.

With that being said, I have noticed a pattern between people who's lucky asteroids/Jupiter are in the 29th degree. The asteroids I use are Midas, Fortuna, Tyche.

Personally, I have lost someone via sudden/unexpected death and our composite Jupiter and Saturn were in the 29th degree.

I know two brothers who both ended up dying young, at separate times, who's composite Fortuna was in the 29th degree. The both also had a lucky asteroid in the 29th degree in their natal charts. Their parents composite Midas is in the 29th.

I have family who's composite Sun and Pluto are both in the 29th degree, and they have been happily married for over 15 years. They are both very peaceful, relaxed people. They have both experienced tragedy before (but haven't we all?).

From looking at the composite I think if anything, you could come together for a "rebirth" regarding health (Sun), communication (Mercury) and love (Venus).

Hkk

Account Closed
I have merc in 3rd house 29 degrees and I feel my communication is literally suffocated at times and at others I have inspiration to not shut up lol! All or nothing

Scherzy

I originally learned about the 29th degree being "the degree of sorrow", I hadn't heard the term anaretic degree until...yesterday? I agree 100% with the above comment, I see the 29th degree in a Plutonian way than fatalistic.

With that being said, I have noticed a pattern between people who's lucky asteroids/Jupiter are in the 29th degree. The asteroids I use are Midas, Fortuna, Tyche.

Personally, I have lost someone via sudden/unexpected death and our composite Jupiter and Saturn were in the 29th degree.

I know two brothers who both ended up dying young, at separate times, who's composite Fortuna was in the 29th degree. The both also had a lucky asteroid in the 29th degree in their natal charts. Their parents composite Midas is in the 29th.

I have family who's composite Sun and Pluto are both in the 29th degree, and they have been happily married for over 15 years. They are both very peaceful, relaxed people. They have both experienced tragedy before (but haven't we all?).

From looking at the composite I think if anything, you could come together for a "rebirth" regarding health (Sun), communication (Mercury) and love (Venus).
Oh, merci beaucoup pour votre précieux commentaire.
Je ne pensais pas que c'était aussi efficace.
Puis-je vous demander ce que vous pensez de ce composite?

Oh, merci beaucoup pour votre précieux commentaire.
Je ne pensais pas que c'était aussi efficace.
Puis-je vous demander ce que vous pensez de ce composite?

Le trigone entre le Soleil, la Lune et Neptune pourrait montrer un équilibre naturel qui vient facilement entre vous. Il peut y avoir des choses extérieures qui remettent en question votre relation mais aident non seulement l'évolution de votre relation ensemble, mais également votre évolution en tant qu'individus. Avez-vous déjà passé par votre retour de Saturne? Quel est le degré Tyche (258), Fortuna (19) et Midas (1981)?

Scherzy

Le trigone entre le Soleil, la Lune et Neptune pourrait montrer un équilibre naturel qui vient facilement entre vous. Il peut y avoir des choses extérieures qui remettent en question votre relation mais aident non seulement l'évolution de votre relation ensemble, mais également votre évolution en tant qu'individus. Avez-vous déjà passé par votre retour de Saturne? Quel est le degré Tyche (258), Fortuna (19) et Midas (1981)?
Davison n'a pas d'évaluation anarchique sur la carte.
Thycke composite en conjonction avec le soleil à 28 degrés
Fortuna est à 26 degrés et conjunction avec le soleil.
Sur ma carte de naissance, ils ne sont pas à 29 degrés.
Je n'ai pas passe au cycle de Saturne.
Est-ce que cette relation montre le mariage?