Full Moon Aries Sept 29 2012

IleneK

Premium Member
I know I am a little worried. I have my Uranus opposition happening. My natal Uranus at 7 Libra in the third house. So I have a lovely t-square, that I guess will be activated...:surprised:

It's not for me to tell you not to be worried, but this Full Moon will highlight important issues surrounding the life-changing Uranus opposition. Your having the Uranus opposition passage is a good thing, taking you into real mid-life maturity, which will help you navigate and understand better the folly and foibles that tend to characterize all of our younger periods.

The New Moon will illuminate the value of this transition for you. So perhaps you might open yourself in the moment to the possibilities of what the New Moon might show you...

Wishing you the best,

Last edited:

Scorpio5

I think I will give it a try then...permently newbie though I am LOL
MUCH more looking forward to the Libra New Moon (my Asc.,
Ruler at 23 degrees :D) Natal 9th and Solar 7th, and making some interesting aspects. But yeah, first one first!! LOL

Rosie7

Hi Anna123,

I thought I might put my two bits in as I see this Sept 29 eclipse as a major trigger adding emphasis to the transiting uranus / pluto square. I interpret square as signifying internal events that when not kept in check or properly handled internally can spill out in overt displays such as over-reactions, slip-up of the tongue, profound misunderstandings that turn into an emotional swamp trip for everyone involved, etc. I have long read Susan Miller's forecasts and consider her to be quite gifted and accurate given the general interpretations on her site. And judging by your reaction, it does appear that this upcoming aspect is triggering some issues about unexpected emotional responses. Aspects are always strongest as they wax or build up, as demonstrated by the tension you are feeling now -- that dread and anticipation of something unexpected, intense with permanent repercussions about to happen. If you did not have these fears to begin with or a situation already brewing, the reading would not trigger this response. So, suffice it to say the issue would have emerged either way be it Susan's words, or the words, inflection, or situation presented by someone else. So I guess is what I am saying is that for you to feel this way, there must be some longstanding issue that needs to see the light of day, and be dealt with, so you can build an internal locus of control and feel empowered and confident that you have control over your life circumstances, which right now it doesn't sound like you do.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Anna123,

I thought I might put my two bits in as I see this Sept 29 eclipse as a major trigger adding emphasis to the transiting uranus / pluto square. I interpret square as signifying internal events that when not kept in check or properly handled internally can spill out in overt displays such as over-reactions, slip-up of the tongue, profound misunderstandings that turn into an emotional swamp trip for everyone involved, etc. I have long read Susan Miller's forecasts and consider her to be quite gifted and accurate given the general interpretations on her site. And judging by your reaction, it does appear that this upcoming aspect is triggering some issues about unexpected emotional responses. Aspects are always strongest as they wax or build up, as demonstrated by the tension you are feeling now -- that dread and anticipation of something unexpected, intense with permanent repercussions about to happen. If you did not have these fears to begin with or a situation already brewing, the reading would not trigger this response. So, suffice it to say the issue would have emerged either way be it Susan's words, or the words, inflection, or situation presented by someone else. So I guess is what I am saying is that for you to feel this way, there must be some longstanding issue that needs to see the light of day, and be dealt with, so you can build an internal locus of control and feel empowered and confident that you have control over your life circumstances, which right now it doesn't sound like you do.

With sincere respect for your opinion, it is possible that one could read Ms Miller's forecast, feel a sense of dread if Ms Miller is trusted, and have no longstanding issue in one's life.

It is like if one said there was an upcoming catastrophe, and another responded with terror or fear, it doesn't mean that the person struck with fear had any particular longstanding issue that was unearthed. They could just be struck with fear by the described prospect.

I appreciate that this is simply your opinion, and it is only for the sake of balance that I am expressing another here.

VirgoJack

Hi, Everybody,

I have been keeping a journal, related to this lunation cycle, as was suggested.

With the New Moon in Virgo (my VII), I thought it was odd that last week, within a five day period, I had arranged to meet a different friend on four different occasions, and on two occasions the friend mentioned that a third person would be joining us. The other two occasions, a third person was joined us, without my previous knowledge.

I just thought it was odd... BTW, I got along with all of those involved, to varying degrees. Who knows if one or more of these new people will be more a part of my life in the future.

I'm trying to see this as an adventure. Eventually, I hope to not be so dramatic about it, and just do any necessary preparation, and accept the results as "meant to be," at least for now.

Regarding the upcoming Full Moon in Aries (II), Susan Miller suggested to look for clues around 18-20 Sept. Nothing. On Sept. 21, my boss mentioned she wanted to talk about my salary in mid-Oct. Who knows...

This month's salary was supposedly deposited early, as in today. So, perhaps, I will escape any glitches if it would have been deposited after the Full Moon. Again, who knows...

I know that I owe (our version of) social security some money. I plan to deal with it in mid-Oct. I am hoping that this will not be one of my "surprises" (Uranus).

It helps to write about it here. Whatever happens, at this point, if anything, I am trying to accept that I don't have any control over it, and will not know what to do until it happens, if anything even happens at all.

It's been helpful reading this string.

VirgoJack

Diana Garland posted this video today.

I thought it was helpful.

Under the video box, she posted a written summary of her thoughts on the upcoming Full Moon. She focuses on the Uranus-Pluto Square (global aspect) which will be occurring periodically over the next several years.

She touches upon the Sun in Libra opposing the Moon and Uranus, as well.

What are your thoughts?

Anna123

I have nothing really to report. Since the 19th (not sure if that was the day of the square), I had more of an emotional romantic interest in someone. I've seen the person twice, exchanged a few emails, but the problem is 1. i do not like him all that much except for a hobby we share (that aspect is pretty darn good) and 2. he is in a relationship... But he's been quite a lot on my mind... way too much than I want. Not sure how this thing will or will not develop... but I do want my clarity and focus back, and I do want a good relationship (although not really with him).

Other news: today I saw someone crash his car on a parked car in front of my building. No one was injured.

And I just saw Susan Miller's post that her mother passed away. RIP.

Rosie7

With sincere respect for your opinion, it is possible that one could read Ms Miller's forecast, feel a sense of dread if Ms Miller is trusted, and have no longstanding issue in one's life.

It is like if one said there was an upcoming catastrophe, and another responded with terror or fear, it doesn't mean that the person struck with fear had any particular longstanding issue that was unearthed. They could just be struck with fear by the described prospect.

I appreciate that this is simply your opinion, and it is only for the sake of balance that I am expressing another here.

Rosie7 writes:

Well you have expressed plenty of opinions on this board, IleneK, and in all fairness this comment was written in proportion to the statements issued by Ana123 and sorry Anna if your name is being referenced in this rebuttal, but I must say for one to state fears "that someone might destroy my career with a false accusation" and to imply a long slog of negative setbacks by stating "facing hardship after hardship with nothing good to see in return is really hard" and "If there was some reward, the pain could be worth it, but otherwise, what's the point?"...these do sound like very longstanding issues.

So, I think it is a balanced approach to consider astrological aspects within context of one's stated current dilemmas. It sounds to me based on Anna's words that she is terrified of many things: her students, her fellow employees, her ability to manage a classroom and navigate workplace politics, etc. Such fears do not erupt over night, rather they result from habitual patterns of thinking; so a balanced approach would entail looking at how squaring aspects triggered and intensified by the full moon eclipse can purge one of entrenched fears (and feelings of dread in uncertain circumstances) in such a way to work through and transcend them. Using these transits to your advantage might entail getting some counselling or to work with a mentor or a life coach.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Diana Garland posted this video today.

I thought it was helpful.

Under the video box, she posted a written summary of her thoughts on the upcoming Full Moon. She focuses on the Uranus-Pluto Square (global aspect) which will be occurring periodically over the next several years.

She touches upon the Sun in Libra opposing the Moon and Uranus, as well.

What are your thoughts?

I like both the tenor and content of Ms Garland's interpretation of the ongoing Uranus Pluto square, as well as and the Aries New Moon in particular. Thank you making it available for others, should they be interested to view it.

Anna123

Rosie7 writes:

Well you have expressed plenty of opinions on this board, IleneK, and in all fairness this comment was written in proportion to the statements issued by Ana123 and sorry Anna if your name is being referenced in this rebuttal, but I must say for one to state fears "that someone might destroy my career with a false accusation" and to imply a long slog of negative setbacks by stating "facing hardship after hardship with nothing good to see in return is really hard" and "If there was some reward, the pain could be worth it, but otherwise, what's the point?"...these do sound like very longstanding issues.

So, I think it is a balanced approach to consider astrological aspects within context of one's stated current dilemmas. It sounds to me based on Anna's words that she is terrified of many things: her students, her fellow employees, her ability to manage a classroom and navigate workplace politics, etc. Such fears do not erupt over night, rather they result from habitual patterns of thinking; so a balanced approach would entail looking at how squaring aspects triggered and intensified by the full moon eclipse can purge one of entrenched fears (and feelings of dread in uncertain circumstances) in such a way to work through and transcend them. Using these transits to your advantage might entail getting some counselling or to work with a mentor or a life coach.

Ladies, please do not fight as the full moon is going to crest soon. Your exchanges have been really illuminating!!! BOTH of you have been helpful at the same time! I am not sure how it worked, but something switched in me on a deeper level.

Many thanks!

IleneK

Premium Member
Ladies, please do not fight as the full moon is going to crest soon. Your exchanges have been really illuminating!!! BOTH of you have been helpful at the same time! I am not sure how it worked, but something switched in me on a deeper level.

Many thanks!

Well, first, I would like to apologize to Rosie if I offended in any way. It was not my intent.
And I apologize to you, Anna, if my exchange with Rosie caused you any distress.

I am very glad for the inner change that has come to you.
Good wishes to all of us at the Aries Full Moon.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Love is in the air! Wish you all a dreamy romance tonight!

Here's a nice link on Aries Moon:
http://www.bluemoon.bz/new/aries-full-2012/

Hi, Blackempress.

I can't thank you enough for the BlueMoon link. Her interpretation of the Aries New Moon, with its the transiting Uranus Pluto square, the Mars Venus square, and Saturn's time in Libra as it makes its exit to Scorpio, all really resonated for me.
Wishing that all your dreams come true.

Anna123

A brief update from me: today a politically tense day at work; quite a continuation from 9/19! I expect more pressure early next week.
I've cooled down about my romantic interest, but I am actually not too happy that I've cooled down. I miss the excitement...

pampwi

Hi. I also wanted to give updates.

I am the woman (aries) who's husband (sagittarius) unexpectedly fell for another woman (libra) mid-August and wanted to break up during the last Blue moon (31rst of August). Obviously, I was expecting the worst for this full moon, with a lot of anxiety.
But for the past 2 weeks, things have been wonderful between us. I am still waiting for a big bad news, awful surprise, etc... but things seem quite stable as they are right now.

Today, I had an important interview for a possible new job and it went very well. I did have an issue with money, with my credit card, but nothing that can't be resolved by a couple of phone calls to my bank. And in the mid-time, a friend even lend me money. However, I had to cancel 2 big purchases today (hairdresser and a new bike).
It did come up as a surprise (my issue with my credit card) but it's not a very big deal...

I wanted to know how long the full moon will have an impact on aries, libras, etc...
I have nothing planed on Saturday, but Sunday we are going to a concert and Monday, we are having our first session with our couple therapist. I am afraid bad things will happen during these events.

In a very STRANGE way, everything that I read about this full moon reminds me of the last one, the Blue moon, when something crazy and unexpected happened, out of the blue, and very damaging.
I mean... it's like this forecast is a month late. How can it be possible?

Anna123

Acc. to S Miller the effect of the full moon is until Oct 3rd.

I think that for eclipses, she says that sometimes they can happen either one month ahead or month to the day after the eclipse.... that's if i remember this stuff correctly...

Keeping fingers crossed for you, pampwi!

pampwi

Thanks Anna. I hope things will be okay... we are spending all of these days together, pffffui, I am quite stressed out!

But this full moon isn't an eclipse, is it? Or did you mean the last blue moon? (aug. 31rst)

Anna123

Thanks Anna. I hope things will be okay... we are spending all of these days together, pffffui, I am quite stressed out!

But this full moon isn't an eclipse, is it? Or did you mean the last blue moon? (aug. 31rst)

No, neither were an eclipse (I think). I simply remembered what S Miller says re eclipses, and I do not remember her saying that this principle applies for full or new moons... I remembered this bit of info since you mentioned that the even happened a month earlier.

Hope all goes well!!!!!

Last edited: