I hate seeing how many synastry charts I've posted in the past,but here's another one

zipadee

Hi folks!

So I've known this guy since school, met him 7 years ago. He was dating someone else during our time in school but there was a bit of tension between us at times and I kinda wondered if he sorta liked me. I totally would've gone for him, always thought the chick he was dating was lucky to have him.

So turns out he did have a thing for me.

We've been talking a lot recently and he said he's into me, I'm into him, so we're meeting up soon.

As you can tell from my natal chart, I'm not great at picking guys or very good in love, but I would really like it to work out with this particular guy. He's got issues and I definitely do but I think we could heal each other a bit. I've scheduled the dates to avoid VOC moon (lol), cause it would be really nice if it worked out with this guy for once. Honestly even if I'm only with him for a few days, it would be nice to be with a guy that I actually truly like as a person for once, for even a short period.

We've been talking about a lot of sexual stuff, like a lot, and have realized we have similar stifled interests in that realm, so I've accepted that this may not necessarily escalate into anything other than that, and honestly if it's just a nice, steamy vacation, I'm fine with that. :bandit:

Also because of my own Scorpionic inclinations, I'm not likely to tell anyone from school about this which would explain a bit of the 12th house composite Sun.

But yea, I'd like the public opinion on this, if you guys can give me your two cents it'd be much appreciated. My chart is inner, his outer, composite's there too

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 28
  • composite folks.jpg
    composite folks.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons pisces-libra 6/8 unfriendly lords jup-venus at conflict, not compatible.

pisces sensitive, ethical, spiritual, traditional;
libra sociable, wavery mind, stormy anger when provoked;

moon pisces compatible with moons pisces, scorpio, cancer.

composite sat-venus opp, sat debilated 7th,
craving for affections but difficult to manifest,
mutual health issues in marriage-relationship;

sat-ketu separative SNode aries 7th, hyper-impulsive,
pain-injury-surgery head etc and abdominal pains,

venus-NNode libra acting skills, rise-fall in life;

mars scorpio 2nd, secretive, research-occult aptitudes,
volatile finances; passionate;

pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

inimical jup debilated cap 4h,
stress in domestic comforts-property matters;