South Node and Sun Conjunction

Jovee1982

So I’ve read that the south node represents our past lives things that we are comfortable in however we are not to settle in with this comfort. The north node represents what we need to do to fulfill purpose in our current lifetime. What does it mean when your south node is Conjunct your Sun and on top of that they are both in the 12th house ? South node In Capricorn and sun sign In Capricorn both in the 12th house.

JUPITERASC

So I’ve read that the south node represents our past lives
things that we are comfortable in
however we are not to settle in with this comfort.
The north node represents what we need to do to fulfill purpose in our current lifetime.
What does it mean when your south node is Conjunct your Sun
and on top of that they are both in the 12th house ?
South node In Capricorn and sun sign In Capricorn both in the 12th house.
chart required, preferably whole signs format :smile:

Jovee1982

Attachments

• natal chart whole sign 12-31-2018.jpg
    natal chart whole sign 12-31-2018.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 23

CapAquaPis

My South Node is right between 26' Aquarius sun and 20' Aquarius moon - the moon is an important contributor and my Cancer rising is a lunar sign. What's the effect a SN caught between the sun and moon? It's an indication of a very Aquarian personality from a past life and I returned under that very sign.

katydid

So I’ve read that the south node represents our past lives things that we are comfortable in however we are not to settle in with this comfort. The north node represents what we need to do to fulfill purpose in our current lifetime. What does it mean when your south node is Conjunct your Sun and on top of that they are both in the 12th house ? South node In Capricorn and sun sign In Capricorn both in the 12th house.

Sun conjunct the South node in Cap in the 12th...:alien:

I see two kind of intense things, happening at the same time. And kind conflicting, internally.

The South node in Cap in the 12th is a deep, underlying certainty that things will be alright, work out OK, because of all of the power your soul has accrued from past incarnations. You were a very hard worker and you had a lot of power in past lives.

And yet, the Sun in the 12th conjunct that South Node, brings in a different element. It can be a blanket of hopelessness or depression, and a vague feeling that things are too difficult and the 'world' is working against you sometimes.

So these two distinct feelings are in conflict and so internally you may have an inner battle.

One of a deep sense of wisdom and knowing and a belief that everything will be okay because of your faith and strength.

And simultaneously, inner fears and uncertainty that bring a sense of depression.

The Sun and South Node kind of battle each other. The Sun is light and strength and growth and the South Node is indicative of our past, and battles with shortcomings, etc. And also the soul growth from past endeavors...

So the struggle is real.:sideways: And you would be very much an empath and someone who could really see into someones soul.

Jovee1982

Sun conjunct the South node in Cap in the 12th...:alien:

I see two kind of intense things, happening at the same time. And kind conflicting, internally.

The South node in Cap in the 12th is a deep, underlying certainty that things will be alright, work out OK, because of all of the power your soul has accrued from past incarnations. You were a very hard worker and you had a lot of power in past lives.

And yet, the Sun in the 12th conjunct that South Node, brings in a different element. It can be a blanket of hopelessness or depression, and a vague feeling that things are too difficult and the 'world' is working against you sometimes.

So these two distinct feelings are in conflict and so internally you may have an inner battle.

One of a deep sense of wisdom and knowing and a belief that everything will be okay because of your faith and strength.

And simultaneously, inner fears and uncertainty that bring a sense of depression.

The Sun and South Node kind of battle each other. The Sun is light and strength and growth and the South Node is indicative of our past, and battles with shortcomings, etc. And also the soul growth from past endeavors...

So the struggle is real.:sideways: And you would be very much an empath and someone who could really see into someones soul.

Thank you so much for your interpretation!! I posted my chart in whole sign but I normally do Placidus and that reveals the stellium of the 8th and 12th. Your explanation makes a lot of sense and is deeply appreciated. I believe that the confliction with myself has decreased drastically but I do battle with insecurity and self doubt. As soon as I feel confident about something there is an internal dialogue saying you can’t do it. You hit the nail on the head with the empath assessment because I recently discovered that I am an empath, I just thought I was extreamly sensitive. I was also told I’m a manifestor, which sounds cool but don’t know much about it. Thank you so much for replying ❤️