When martial law in the US will happen

YonyGursho

What I find sad is that no one on this site or anywhere has ever used progressed charts of the USA to figure out exactly when martial law will happen in the USA.

Btw, just wondering, do you guys think it would make more sense for martial law to start in just America or start all over the world all at once?
I know it to be a fact that if it starts in just America or one or a few parts of the world, there would be remaining parts of the world that would still have time to prepare and fight back somewhat, which clearly is something they will not allow to happen and don't have any reason to let happen.

I just want to add in that another technique anyone can use to determine exactly when martial law will start is to use progressed charts and transits for the future. My favorite way is progressed chart, as it isn't as vague as transits are when telling us what will happen to us down the line.

Personally, I would recommend making progressed charts for people born into very wealthy and safe areas of the world, such as france, paris, or Italy, as they will certainly live to old age as they are very wealthy at birth and are born into wealthy families who wealth will only grow over time.

Of course, these charts would have to be for people born recently or who will be born a few years from now, given the estimated time that SHTF will have to start in our world's future.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend reading the symbolic degrees interpretations for the chart, as each and every interpretation perfectly reflects who the individual is and thus what they are going to do and what they can potentially end up doing.

What this means is this: we can read the degrees interpretations, which will be a quicker and easier route to figuring out the future of the USA as well as the future of rich families in the next few decades, and doing this will tell us exactly when SHTF will start.

Also, we could just make progressed charts for the USA for the next few decades and see the condition of the USA through the symbolic degrees interpretations (which btw are only on astrotheme.com) or just read the aspects and planet positions in each of those charts, too.
progress.gif

rahu

Banned
What I find sad is that no one on this site or anywhere has ever used progressed charts of the USA to figure out exactly when martial law will happen in the USA.

Btw, just wondering, do you guys think it would make more sense for martial law to start in just America or start all over the world all at once?
I know it to be a fact that if it starts in just America or one or a few parts of the world, there would be remaining parts of the world that would still have time to prepare and fight back somewhat, which clearly is something they will not allow to happen and don't have any reason to let happen.

I just want to add in that another technique anyone can use to determine exactly when martial law will start is to use progressed charts and transits for the future. My favorite way is progressed chart, as it isn't as vague as transits are when telling us what will happen to us down the line.

Personally, I would recommend making progressed charts for people born into very wealthy and safe areas of the world, such as france, paris, or Italy, as they will certainly live to old age as they are very wealthy at birth and are born into wealthy families who wealth will only grow over time.

Of course, these charts would have to be for people born recently or who will be born a few years from now, given the estimated time that SHTF will have to start in our world's future.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend reading the symbolic degrees interpretations for the chart, as each and every interpretation perfectly reflects who the individual is and thus what they are going to do and what they can potentially end up doing.

What this means is this: we can read the degrees interpretations, which will be a quicker and easier route to figuring out the future of the USA as well as the future of rich families in the next few decades, and doing this will tell us exactly when SHTF will start.

Also, we could just make progressed charts for the USA for the next few decades and see the condition of the USA through the symbolic degrees interpretations (which btw are only on astrotheme.com) or just read the aspects and planet positions in each of those charts, too.
progress.gif

What I find sad is that no one on this site or anywhere has ever used progressed charts of the USA to figure out exactly when martial law will happen in the USA

I assume you are rather young because you seem to think every new thought you have is like discovering the wheel.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43818
12-15-2011, 01:20 PM
rahu
user_online.gif

military dictadorship inthe u.s.
we are officially in a miltary state.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/1...orization-act/

a citizen can be held for unlimited time by the military if they think you are a terrorist.hmm well i'm sure all of occupy wall street protesters could be called terrorist.

the legal framework is already established making the US a military dictatorship.

you must keep in mind that when Hitler was elected chancellor of Germany in 1938, he was also give the option of taking dictatorial powers then. but he did not act on this option until 1939.
so this country is already a military dictatorship and you don't need to look through the progressed chart to find this out. in addition FEMA and TSA are not under the control of the congress. they are already extrajudicial entities exactly like the gestapo was in Germany .

rahu

Last edited:

YonyGursho

What I find sad is that no one on this site or anywhere has ever used progressed charts of the USA to figure out exactly when martial law will happen in the USA

I assume you are rather young because you seem to think every new thought you have is like discovering the wheel.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43818
12-15-2011, 01:20 PM
rahu
user_online.gif

military dictadorship inthe u.s.
we are officially in a miltary state.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/1...orization-act/

a citizen can be held for unlimited time by the military if they think you are a terrorist.hmm well i'm sure all of occupy wall street protesters could be called terrorist.

the legal framework is already established making the US a military dictatorship.

you must keep in mind that when Hitler was elected chancellor of Germany in 1938, he was also give the option of taking dictatorial powers then. but he did not act on this option until 1939.
so this country is already a military dictatorship and you don't need to look through the progressed chart to find this out. in addition FEMA and TSA are not under the control of the congress. they are already extrajudicial entities exactly like the gestapo was in Germany .

rahu

I am aware of the fact that the USA is a military dictatorship.

However, that doesn't answer when exactly martial law will start.

YonyGursho

I have made countless natal charts for people born in very wealthy families just seeing as the birth place I put in was paris, france (Almost anyone whose ever been born in paris is very rich) and I made all of these charts for people born in recent years and in a few years ahead from now.

In every chart, there was nothing that would indicate a huge loss of wealth or anything or a life of violence or anything unusual, which means martial law will definitely not ever happen in France, at least not in this century.

I have tried the same thing with charts for states in the USA as the birth places and the same thing as France.

I'm left guessing that if martial law ever happens it wont be in this century. I can only guess that this is because the rate at which they are setting things up for martial law is so slow, that it wont even occur within this century.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I have made countless natal charts for people born in very wealthy families

just seeing as the birth place I put in was paris, france

(Almost anyone whose ever been born in paris is very rich)
Obviously
since you specifically chose natal charts for people born into wealthy families :smile:

then it is no surprise
that those particular people were very rich

HOWEVER

clearly
the claim that

"almost anyone whose ever been born in Paris is very rich"
is a misleading generalisation

JUPITERASC

and I made all of these charts for people born in recent years and in a few years ahead from now.

In every chart, there was nothing that would indicate a huge loss of wealth or anything or a life of violence or anything unusual, which means martial law will definitely not ever happen in France, at least not in this century.

I have tried the same thing with charts for states in the USA as the birth places and the same thing as France.

I'm left guessing that if martial law ever happens it wont be in this century. I can only guess that this is because the rate at which they are setting things up for martial law is so slow, that it wont even occur within this century.
you are are clearly unaware of a basic MUNDANE ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE :smile:
i.e.
And that is the key right there, not analysing 90,000 charts
for hylegs, alchocodens, primary directions
that could have prematurely cut the alchocodens' years short, etc. etc.
Taking a page from Avraham the Spaniard, otherwise known as ibn Ezra,

one of the first things he tells astrologers is

that astrology does not contravene natural law.

He also explains that
a personal chart falls under quite a hierarchy of other considerations.

From Nativities and Revolutions:

...The third way is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction on each country.
Thus, if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations
war is supposed to befall a certain nation, even if many of those born in it
do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities,
when the time for war for that country comes, they will all be killed....

There's quite a lot more, but no need to quote all of it, one hopes.

YonyGursho

you are are clearly unaware of a basic MUNDANE ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE :smile:
i.e.

Well I'll have you know that I am not so foolish as to merely rely on the natal charts of the charts that I generated, but also read the symbolical degrees in question which can give far less vague insight into what the chart holder's life will be.

Regardless, I don't see how anything you've said in this thread disproves the evidence I've shown for how martial law won't happen in this century.

YonyGursho

Obviously
since you specifically chose natal charts for people born into wealthy families :smile:

then it is no surprise
that those particular people were very rich

HOWEVER

clearly
the claim that

"almost anyone whose ever been born in Paris is very rich"
is a misleading generalisation

You may be right, what I said wasn't based off of much other than mere observation on my part.

JUPITERASC

and I made all of these charts for people born in recent years and in a few years ahead from now.

I'm left guessing that if martial law ever happens it wont be in this century.

I can only guess that this is because the rate at which they are setting things up for martial law is so slow, that it wont even occur within this century.
guessing is fun
but unreliable
you posted this thread on our MUNDANE board
therefore

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY applies

Well I'll have you know that I am not so foolish
as to merely rely on the natal charts of the charts that I generated, but also
read the symbolical degrees in question
which can give far less vague insight into what the chart holder's life will be.
Regardless, I don't see how anything you've said in this thread
disproves the evidence I've shown
for how martial law won't happen in this century.
Then you have not read the following basic MUNDANE ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE:smile:
i.e.
And that is the key right there, not analysing 90,000 charts
for hylegs, alchocodens, primary directions
that could have prematurely cut the alchocodens' years short, etc. etc.
Taking a page from Avraham the Spaniard, otherwise known as ibn Ezra,

one of the first things he tells astrologers is

that astrology does not contravene natural law.

He also explains that
a personal chart falls under quite a hierarchy of other considerations.

From Nativities and Revolutions:

...The third way is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction on each country.
Thus, if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations
war is supposed to befall a certain nation, even if many of those born in it
do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities,
when the time for war for that country comes, they will all be killed....

There's quite a lot more, but no need to quote all of it, one hopes.

YonyGursho

guessing is fun
but unreliable
you posted this thread on our MUNDANE board
therefore

MUNDANE ASTROLOGY applies

Then you have not read the following basic MUNDANE ASTROLOGICAL PRINCIPLE:smile:
i.e.

What you have failed to realize is that the symbolic degrees interpretations of a natal chart all give exact wording of what will happen in ones life and who they are. Also, the natal chart ALWAYS is reflective of one's fate and what they will end up doing, so you're wrong.

I have read the mundane astrological principle and I still stand by what I say.

ElenaJ

Aren't you skipping a step here, Will there ever be martial law in the US?

"Personally, I would recommend making progressed charts for people born into very wealthy and safe areas of the world, such as france, paris, or Italy, as they will certainly live to old age as they are very wealthy at birth and are born into wealthy families who wealth will only grow over time. "

Where did you get this information?

YonyGursho

"Personally, I would recommend making progressed charts for people born into very wealthy and safe areas of the world, such as france, paris, or Italy, as they will certainly live to old age as they are very wealthy at birth and are born into wealthy families who wealth will only grow over time. "

Where did you get this information?

I drew that conclusion because anyone born within the past century and onward who was born in france must be born into a rich family or a wealthy one, seeing as how expensive it has been and is.

We can observe in the chart of people born in the US violent tendencies and violence in general, but this could really be due to the fact that the US is far less expensive and safe than Paris. But if we use the birth chart of Paris born people, this won't be the case. Any person born in paris not only wont be born into a violent environment and instead a very safe one, but will also never live in a violent environment, as they are born into wealth, meaning they wont ever experience any real danger.

Unless of course, martial law were to happen.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
keep it to astrology, to all

All,

Please keep the discussions to astrology. If you simply don't believe the idea the charts are based on, then don't post. If you have something to suggest about HOW astrologically to determine when martial law will occur, please post it.

Back to astrology,

Tim

waybread

Re: keep it to astrology, to all

Following up on ElenaJ's post:

I think it is legitimate to point out that there is no provision in the U. S. Constitution for martial law to be implemented. Article 1 Sec. 8.15 comes closest, but it deals with the legislative branch. Really there is nothing in it comparable to, say, some countries where the head of state can impose martial law by declaring a national emergency. Article 2 outlines presidential powers but there's nothing in there about declaring martial law.

https://constitutionus.com/

So for nation-wide martial law to happen, you'd probably have to postulate preliminary events so extraordinary that either the Constitution would be amended (very difficult and time-consuming,) or else there would be some kind of sudden hostile take-over like a military junta or coup d'état .

In a mundane chart for a nation (such as the US Sibly chart for the founding of the US,) the military is indicated by the 7th house; and the head of state, by the 10th house. You'd have to think of what astrological events would be so sufficiently different from previous 240 years of US history that a completely new oppressive form of government seems realistic according to both the stars and how the US government is structured. What would have to happen to the 10th house, for example?

One other thing I might mention is that, thanks to the Second Amendment to the Constitution, a lot of Americans are armed to the teeth precisely to offer resistance to any armed take-over of or abuse of power by the federal government.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

I think it is legitimate to point out that there is no provision in the U. S. Constitution for martial law to be implemented. Article 1 Sec. 8.15 comes closest, but it deals with the legislative branch. Really there is nothing in it comparable to, say, some countries where the head of state can impose martial law by declaring a national emergency. Article 2 outlines presidential powers but there's nothing in there about declaring martial law.

So for nation-wide martial law to happen, you'd probably have to postulate preliminary events so extraordinary that either the Constitution would be amended (very difficult and time-consuming,) or else there would be some kind of sudden hostile take-over like a military junta or coup d'état .

In a mundane chart for a nation (such as the US Sibly chart for the founding of the US,) the military is indicated by the 7th house; and the head of state, by the 10th house. You'd have to think of what astrological events would be so sufficiently different from previous 240 years of US history that a completely new oppressive form of government seems realistic according to both the stars and how the US government is structured. What would have to happen to the 10th house, for example?

One other thing I might mention is that, thanks to the Second Amendment to the Constitution, a lot of Americans are armed to the teeth precisely to offer resistance to any armed take-over of or abuse of power by the federal government.

Another way they could initiate martial law would be for them to simply just ignore the constitution as a whole and initiate it (with or without telling the masses), but with the way they always have done things, they won't do it that way and will instead spend their time to set things up for things to be torn apart so as to pave the way for martial law.

YonyGursho

Don't really think this holds true.

for example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

Well those attacks were just one the very few major widescale violent events in paris. Typically, violence doesn't occur in somewhere as wealthy as Paris.

Part of being as wealthy as Paris means having the correct safety measures to ensure they stay safe. Also they have far more money than the average province, meaning ensuring their own safety is something they can not only do much easier than the average province can, but also meaning they have much better security than the average province.

More money = more efficiency and thus also more safety.

Also, keep in mind, the charts I made for paris all had degrees interpretations that stated that they wouldn't die violent or premature deaths and would live average lives, some of them said they'd live very succesful lives. So my point still stands, martial law wont happen in this century, deal with it bud.

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Who says it must be completely new?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

waybread

Another way they could initiate martial law would be for them to simply just ignore the constitution as a whole and initiate it (with or without telling the masses), but with the way they always have done things, they won't do it that way and will instead spend their time to set things up for things to be torn apart so as to pave the way for martial law.

Sorry, Yony: Who are "they"? Name some names. And no, the US is not currently a military dictatorship. If it were, we wouldn't see people like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Rashida Tlaib elected to Congress. Donald Trump's aspiration to be a dictator is bad enough.

Flapjacks, your Smedley Butler link was really interesting, but it reinforces my point because nothing came of his insurrection and most people have never heard of him.

BTW, what kind of mother names her kid "Smedley"?

Last edited: