What to look for with strong past life connection?

MantisCutie22

Hi all, new to this forum and somewhat new to astrology. I've actually been exposed to astrology my whole life, my sister and mother were always really into it, but I didn't get deep into it until this past year.

I met someone back in the fall and we really changed each other's lives, it was strange from the beginning. We "fell in love" extremely quickly, almost instantly, but it didn't feel traditional at all, seemed different and strange, we were always saying to each other that we loved each other but that we didnt understand it. We didn't feel compelled to start dating each other traditionally but to this day we are inexplicably attached and committed to each other. We're kind of platonic, kind of sitting on the fence of not platonic. It's weird but isn't a hindrance to us ATM.

Back in the fall we spent a LOT of time together and really just opened up and shared our darkest secrets, completely exposed ourselves to each other(for both of us, our interpersonal relationships are always intense but STILL this was different). Ultimately we ended up having an astral experience together, it was not planned, it happened just by looking at each other, lasted about 3 seconds, and the only way to explain it is that we reached a higher level of consciousness together. We're both pretty scientifically minded and healthy skeptics, so neither of us were prepared for the experience at all.

Since then, we describe our relationship as an "other worldly" kind of bond and have no idea how to explain it to other people. We're both interested in going forward with a sense of self awareness of what this relationship means for us. Since that experience I've really gotten deep into astrology and how it applies to all aspects of my life, but of course I'm so curious about the synastry between me and this other person.

I've looked up soulmate and karmic aspects in synastry and we definitely have some of those connections. But honestly, it seems that both of us attract very spiritual karmic interpersonal relationships, it's just without the level of acknowledgment or mutual understanding. I see similar aspects in our synastry charts with other people as well, but definitely have never consciously felt this knowing that our relationship goes beyond the earthly plane. I knew it before I really knew it.

So I guess my main question is, is there something I should be looking for in our chart that would indicate, not only that we are destined and spiritually attached in some way, but also that we seem highly aware of it and seem to be making a choice to "spiritually commit" to each other?? Also would love to hear if anyone has had similar experiences and how it all played out.

Thanks for any input!

BlackLioness87

Hi MantisCutie, I'll suggest you to look for vertex-south node connections or simply south node connections. Just look for conjunctions, Indian astrologers use up to 15 degree orb for karmic connections. However, the closest the conjunction to the south node the better, for it may suggest a recent past life encounter and a bunch of karmic "role play". You may find south node connections with most of your family members and close friends. The nature of the planet involved does count, for venus-SN conjunction might be indicative of a romantic relationship, moon-SN a mother-child relationship, and so on.

The vertex-south node conjunction is said to be a twin soul connection, whenever a transiting planet or asteroid touches that point it will affect both of you. Most of the cases south node person wouldn't notice it, but it may affect them subconsciously to say the least. The vertex is also called "the electrical axis", "where fated events occur". I have a vertex-SN conjunction and many planet-SN conjunctions with someone with whom I have a weird platonic-and very karmic- relationship. We have never had an astral experience together, but I've had a pair of vivid inner visions (past life acenes) when asking some higher self guidance. I've read about this phenomena, meeting someone with whom you feel very comfortable, as if you already know them, the out of this world feeling when you compare what you feel now with what you've ever felt before. As far as I know, the purpose of this kind of meeting is not to devote yourself one to the other, but to learn together how to reach a higher state of consciousness. Once you reach that higher state you will love each other so freely that you won't have the urge to be together in order to feel you're out of this world. You'll feel that time and space doesn't really exist, as you'll be more attuned with your higher self.

If you want to have a detailed explanation of the causes and purpose of you and your friend meeting in this life I'll suggest to look for meaningful asteroids (amor, anteros, vesta, juno, eros, karma, circe, etc) in your synastry chart. If you don't have an astrology software with that feature, there's a page called kentauren where you can calculate synastry and transits to natal chart of 56 asteroids, 19 centaurs and other regular planets, angles and points (Just aspects and orbs, withouth circular chart). You can also use the extended chart at astro.

I hope this helps you, besides this keep in mind that the answers you need might come to you at the right moment. If we can't remember "past lifes" there must be a good reason for that, just enjoy the present. Best regards.

Attachments

• PSX_20180524_120210.jpg
    PSX_20180524_120210.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: