Should i make an application to change my unit?

NatasNoiz

Hi all,

I work in government as civil officer. For 1 year i wanna change my unit but yet i did not make an application cos i have doubts and fear cos they can send me somewhere worse. Wots better for me to do?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 48

Yuri

Hi all,

I work in government as civil officer. For 1 year i wanna change my unit but yet i did not make an application cos i have doubts and fear cos they can send me somewhere worse. Wots better for me to do?

You are Moon, your current job is s10 Jupiter, the potential job you are looking for is Mars. Moon exalts Jupiter, your current job, but there are not loving feelings from Jupiter to you, it is in Moon's detriment. Mars is indifferent to Moon, but Moon is in Mars's fall and triplicity, so we can see a complex mixed picture as to your "should I?". Maybe you should, but Moon is going to make the opposition to Jupiter and then the Sun, and then Saturn s7 your colleagues. I want to say that Moon has to go across the whole sign to trine Mars in 8 Leo, i.e. to get a new job, and come across these oppositions, so I am not sure you'll be able to reach Mars at the nearest time, and it'll certainly make a lot of effort.

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

You are Moon, your current job is s10 Jupiter, the potential job you are looking for is Mars. Moon exalts Jupiter, your current job, but there are not loving feelings from Jupiter to you, it is in Moon's detriment. Mars is indifferent to Moon, but Moon is in Mars's fall and triplicity, so we can see a complex mixed picture as to your "should I?". Maybe you should, but Moon is going to make the opposition to Jupiter and then the Sun, and then Saturn s7 your colleagues. I want to say that Moon has to go across the whole sign to trine Mars in 8 Leo, i.e. to get a new job, and come across these oppositions, so I am not sure you'll be able to reach Mars at the nearest time, and it'll certainly make a lot of effort.

Yuri, thank you so much for ur interest. So the moon's approaching aspect to north node is promising nothing i suppose. Can u say smtg about work enviroment too? (is it gonna be worse? being patient can work?)

kalinka

I don't think you should. As Yuri said, Mars does not receive Moon in any dignities. Moon is now in Mars' triplicity, term and fall, which shows that you are torn back and forth. Moon is nevertheless strong at the moment in accidental and essential dignities. However when moon enters into Leo to make the trine with mars, Moon will be peregrine and also there will be no receptions between Mars and Moon.
It could be that you'll change the unit or even the job but the question is, if you should. I would say that a new work place would not change much for your well-being. Even if Jupiter (your current job) receives Moon in detriment, which suggest that Jupiter dissatisfied you...but Moon in his own rulership is better than being peregrine.
Problems with co-workers are seen due to the mutual reception by detriment between moon and saturn. Seems that both sides don't like each other.
The next aspects of the moon aren't sanguinely.
However when Moon conjoins with the NN, everything will be different thereafter. So something will happen, which you probably can't influence and there will be no need for an answer of this question anymore.

Last edited:

NatasNoiz

I don't think you should. As Yuri said, Mars does not receive Moon in any dignities. Moon is now in Mars' triplicity, term and fall, which shows that you are torn back and forth. Moon is nevertheless strong at the moment in accidental and essential dignities. However when moon enters into Leo to make the trine with mars, Moon will be peregrine and also there will be no receptions between Mars and Moon.
It could be that you'll change the unit or even the job but the question is, if you should. I would say that a new work place would not change much for your well-being. Even if Jupiter (your current job) receives Moon in detriment, which suggest that Jupiter dissatisfied you...but Moon in his own rulership is better than being peregrine.
Problems with co-workers are seen due to the mutual reception by detriment between moon and saturn. Seems that both sides don't like each other.
The next aspects of the moon aren't sanguinely.
However when Moon conjoins with the NN, everything will be different thereafter. So something will happen, which you probably can't influence and there will be no need for an answer of this question anymore.

Thank you Kalinka. I appreciate for your interest. Hope smtg good for me happen.

kalinka

I hope this too for you. Though Moon in opposition with Jupiter,Sun, Saturn and Pluto doesn't indicate a positive outcome or you might expect a hard time in the near future. But could also just denote that you'll regret your decision after changing your unit/job.

Last edited:

sworm09

Hi all,

Hello,

You are the Moon in Cancer making an applying opposition to Jupiter in Capricorn. Jupiter is in Fall and he's still under the beams of the Sun. Jupiter receives the Moon in the sign of his exaltation, which doesn't help her at all.

Seems like changing your unit would be a step down rather than a step up. It looks like it would be attended by a lot of difficulty as well. This is an out of the frying pan and into the fire type scenario.

NatasNoiz

Hello,

You are the Moon in Cancer making an applying opposition to Jupiter in Capricorn. Jupiter is in Fall and he's still under the beams of the Sun. Jupiter receives the Moon in the sign of his exaltation, which doesn't help her at all.

Seems like changing your unit would be a step down rather than a step up. It looks like it would be attended by a lot of difficulty as well. This is an out of the frying pan and into the fire type scenario.

Sworm09, thank you so much for your interest.

NatasNoiz

I hope this too for you. Though Moon in opposition with Jupiter,Sun, Saturn and Pluto doesn't indicate a positive outcome or you might expect a hard time in the near future. But could also just denote that you'll regret your decision after changing your unit/job.

Thank you kalinka. 10th ruler in 7th house with strong 7th ruler. Does this mean unit manager think the way my collagues think? And 10th ruler is in its fall. Does it mean the manager is not respected? I asked a lot of questions, sorry about disturbance but im a little confused.