Read my chart plz

chuckles

Wanna see your inputs on my natal chart or transit chart
thxxxx

natal chart 2019.jpg
transit for dec.jpg

EarthAirNFire

Your chart practically screams relationships.
Seventh house Scorpio sun conjunct Pluto... Neptune in eighth house square Venus-Chiron conjunction...Saturn in eleventh. Where does one begin?
You are probably an intense person who attracts and is attracted to intense people. When you fall you fall hard—you can easily be obsessive if you are not careful. You have probably been wounded badly already and may have trust issues as a result. Yet trust you must—it is the only way to heal yourself. Your vital essence is tied to your relationship energy.
You may have difficulty maintaining a sense of boundaries in relationships, losing track of where your soul ends and your other’s begins. This is because you have the capacity for a true soul-mate connection, on a level that few ever experience. You will spend your life searching for such a connection, whether consciously or unconsciously.

Ecliptique

Hello chuckles,

during the 2nd half of 2020, you should have a period a bit tricky to manage. You will absolutely want to be right in something difficult to get mixed up with a well-grounded personal design and hope. You will want to do what you have decided and you will not want to let go.

Ecliptique.

chuckles

Your chart practically screams relationships.
Seventh house Scorpio sun conjunct Pluto... Neptune in eighth house square Venus-Chiron conjunction...Saturn in eleventh. Where does one begin?
You are probably an intense person who attracts and is attracted to intense people. When you fall you fall hard—you can easily be obsessive if you are not careful. You have probably been wounded badly already and may have trust issues as a result. Yet trust you must—it is the only way to heal yourself. Your vital essence is tied to your relationship energy.
You may have difficulty maintaining a sense of boundaries in relationships, losing track of where your soul ends and your other’s begins. This is because you have the capacity for a true soul-mate connection, on a level that few ever experience. You will spend your life searching for such a connection, whether consciously or unconsciously.

Yes, I would say I attract intense people. Acutally, I'm not really a relationship oriented person. But then, I've never been in a long-term serious relationship- so maybe that might change when I am in one. I don't like superficial relationships, so yeah I would like a soul-mate connection. I have always been someone that cares about ones personality over everything else, that probably comes from my scorpio 7th with pluto in it.

Thanks for your analysis!

chuckles

Hello chuckles,

during the 2nd half of 2020, you should have a period a bit tricky to manage. You will absolutely want to be right in something difficult to get mixed up with a well-grounded personal design and hope. You will want to do what you have decided and you will not want to let go.

Ecliptique.

NO WAY! I did decide to do something next year that I'm quite fixated on.

How did you see that? Is it the transit Saturn,jupiter,pluto in 9th? Also around the second half of 2020, they all will be retrograde. How would that be for the chart?

Thanks for your reading, please tell me more!

Ecliptique

NO WAY! I did decide to do something next year that I'm quite fixated on.

How did you see that? Is it the transit Saturn,jupiter,pluto in 9th? Also around the second half of 2020, they all will be retrograde. How would that be for the chart?

Thanks for your reading, please tell me more!

Good evening chuckles,

in 2020, you will have three significant transits: those of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. The answer given in my previous post makes an essential summary corresponding to the transit of Mars during this second semester. By knowing this interpretation in advance, you can make it as favorable as possible. You will have the opportunity to make efforts to be more appreciated or loved ...

For 2021, it will be Jupiter and Pluto.

Ecliptique.

chuckles

Good evening chuckles,

in 2020, you will have three significant transits: those of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. The answer given in my previous post makes an essential summary corresponding to the transit of Mars during this second semester. By knowing this interpretation in advance, you can make it as favorable as possible. You will have the opportunity to make efforts to be more appreciated or loved ...

For 2021, it will be Jupiter and Pluto.

Ecliptique.

In the second part of 2020, mars will be transiting the 11th house. Given the transits for 2020, how favorable do you think it is?

Also in the beginning of 2021, transit Jupiter will be conjunct Uranus on the midheaven, this is great career-wise, how would you interpret this transit?

Ecliptique

Hello chuckles,

1) In 2020, to make this the most favorable, let us know that you take into account the opinion of others in your decision making and in your certainty to be right ...

2) In 2021, you will be interested in your ability to achieve something rather inaccessible while making progress and want to achieve a goal while being in communion with what is difficult. It will be in favor of a hope compared to what is not easy to obtain but which you will want. This will lead you to want a valuation in relation to what you will do. You will absolutely want to get into the relationship with others. It will also be in favor of achieving a result in being appreciated or loved and moving things forward or even experiencing a renewal in what seemed unattainable, and you will fully invest. Your commitment will be absolute and even obsessive about what you want to do. This should especially occur during the summer.

Do not forget that it is you who invent your life, not the stars. The interpretation of the astral positions which concern you gives the frame.
Good luck.

Ecliptique.

chuckles

Hello chuckles,

1) In 2020, to make this the most favorable, let us know that you take into account the opinion of others in your decision making and in your certainty to be right ...

2) In 2021, you will be interested in your ability to achieve something rather inaccessible while making progress and want to achieve a goal while being in communion with what is difficult. It will be in favor of a hope compared to what is not easy to obtain but which you will want. This will lead you to want a valuation in relation to what you will do. You will absolutely want to get into the relationship with others. It will also be in favor of achieving a result in being appreciated or loved and moving things forward or even experiencing a renewal in what seemed unattainable, and you will fully invest. Your commitment will be absolute and even obsessive about what you want to do. This should especially occur during the summer.

Do not forget that it is you who invent your life, not the stars. The interpretation of the astral positions which concern you gives the frame.
Good luck.

Ecliptique.

2021 sounds pretty cool :D I will be really focused on my career in these years. Just curious, is the goal that you mentioned in regards to career?

Ecliptique

Hello chuckles,

however, it is always possible to have a different reading of the career. What is difficult, rather inaccessible for you? That's what you can ask yourself. And then you will see when the time comes when you will be interested in you ... What matters is the content of the interpretation.

Ecliptique.

chuckles

Hello chuckles,

however, it is always possible to have a different reading of the career. What is difficult, rather inaccessible for you? That's what you can ask yourself. And then you will see when the time comes when you will be interested in you ... What matters is the content of the interpretation.

Ecliptique.

Hi Ecliptique,

Interesting way of putting things. Yes, I do have a growing interest in something different (when compared to my normal routine), and I think that might be what I focus on next year. I am curious about my career, so I made another thread that you've found already!

Harmelia

I would like to pull up your chart on my computer before reading your chart. If you don't want your birth data posted on the forum, you can message me with it and I'll keep it private. Thank you!

Ecliptique

Hello chuckles,

by being determined to capture the attention of others while mastering the fact of being loved and by believing in your future, you will evolve what is difficult to reach for you (probably what you have identified as different). Your determination to reach out to others and your consistency in making yourself appreciated will help you improve in what is difficult by doing the best you can. You absolutely need it to be close to what you want to do and find an ideal ...

Ecliptique.

chuckles

Hello chuckles,

by being determined to capture the attention of others while mastering the fact of being loved and by believing in your future, you will evolve what is difficult to reach for you (probably what you have identified as different). Your determination to reach out to others and your consistency in making yourself appreciated will help you improve in what is difficult by doing the best you can. You absolutely need it to be close to what you want to do and find an ideal ...

Ecliptique.

Thanks! I am not really the type that reaches out to others, but that could change.

Harmelia

Chuckles,
Thank you for posting your birth data. I’m just sitting with your chart now. I’m just going to go with what pops out at me as significant rather than go about this in any organized way.

Intercepted signs are especially interesting when there are planets in those signs. Pisces-Virgo are intercepted, and Moon is in Pisces and Mars is in Virgo – both personal planets. It is common for people to feel a sense of being stuck in regard to those planets in those signs. But, let me get back to that in a moment.

Another thing catching my immediate attention is that the ruler of your chart - Venus - is conjunct Chiron in the 6th house, Libra. I think of Chiron as pointing a finger at a particular difficulty. And I will get back to this in a moment too.

The third thing popping out at me is that you have no planets in the first quadrant – houses 1-3. This quadrant is about your personal inner self – your sense of self – your “I AM”. But your South Node of the Moon is in Aries – the I AM Sign. So that gives a reason for the empty quadrant. Let me begin with your South Node and I’ll try to bring the essence of your chart into some perspective.

The South Node in Aries, 12th house is your past life or what you’ve inherited through your family system. This is quite an intense south node with the warrior, Aries. It gives you more intensity than would be normal having a Scorpio Sun. Very likely your family was a combat zone – not literally necessarily, but you had to fight for your right to be who you wanted to be, even if maybe it wasn’t your nature to do so. Taurus rising is going to want to keep relationships pleasant and even a little superficial. You may have been the family peacekeeper, but whatever went on there, you didn’t feel secure and safe on some level. With a Scorpio Sun, you probably limited your interactions and stayed out of the fray, but nonetheless, it wasn’t comfortable. You felt it to be a stressful situation. You may not have been able to express how you felt and my guess is, you escaped as much as you could – it’s the 12th house. You probably experienced some deep pain or loss. I’m talking about the past life now, but it will be recreated in the birth family. You are very young, so you may not yet be aware of your pain. I sure wasn’t at your age.

A Scorpio Sun will often deal with painful situations with humor. It’s a great tool. Your chosen name, Chuckles, might suggest that.

You have quite a lot of Aries influence with South Node and Saturn there. Saturn suggests that Mars and Aries play a big role in your life. You are very focused on being the individual you are and want to be – uncompromisingly so. You have got to be your own person as in that past life, this was frustrated for you. You felt a loss of support for being your SELF. So, it’s very important to you.

However, at this point, the goal of this lifetime is to balance that with more attention to who you are in relationships. With Saturn conjunct the South Node, I would think that is going to be a challenge. It’s going to take bravery and a lot of inner work to accomplish this. Now we get to the intersected signs. Mars rules your South Node and Saturn. It is intercepted in Virgo in the 5th house. Virgo makes you a good analyzer. You’re detail-oriented, organized, and you like to do things well. At least, these are Virgo qualities. But Virgo can also be very self-critical, self-doubting, and a bit anxious too. In the 5th house, Virgo could make you feel less confident than you let anyone know. Mars there wants you to play with different roles – like an actor does – to gain confidence in a variety of ways – to try out things, wear different hats, for FUN and creative play. But, with Virgo there, you will be reticent to do that. Timid. You end up analyzing yourself and/or other people. Maybe you compare yourself and feel like there’s no way you’ll do this or that. The key here is to use Virgo to analyze yourself for understanding instead of falling for self-doubting. When you analyze for understanding, you learn something about yourself and that can lead to greater confidence in new areas. With intercepted signs, you have to express through the sign actually ruling the house. In your case, it’s Leo – and Leo loves to act and loves an audience. Leo is the confidence-builder. For whatever reason, it’s good for you to analyze yourself and then its good for you to express and play with it. That would be my interpretation of your Mars in Virgo, intercepted in the 5th. Very likely, in your past life, you suffered from a loss of confidence in yourself. Say like maybe you were in a war and you were badly wounded in battle. You suffered a loss.

Anyway, the healing part of your North Node in Libra – is that Libra helps you to gain valuable feedback from others that will boost your sense of Aries I AM – to help you gain the confidence you need. The North Node is in the 6th house, so you find valuable relationships through work that give you the necessary feedback that is fulfilling. Venus rules your North Node and is found in Libra conjunct Chiron, also in the 6th. And let’s not forget that Venus is the ruler of your whole chart as it’s the ruler of your ASC. That makes Venus pretty important. I think work is going to be pretty important to you throughout your life. You could be attracted to the sciences, medical professions, animal professions (a vet), mentoring others, teaching . . . there’s many possibilities.

My interpretation of Venus conjunct Chiron – is that – this probably isn’t going to be easy. Scorpio Sun people are usually quite private people. They prefer that background. They like to observe other people and analyze them. They’re usually pretty psychologically astute and “get” people. But they don’t like to be known by them. Your sun is in the house of one-on-one relationships. Yes, you will have them, but probably in relationship with work. If you’re a physical therapist, you’ll work with one person at a time and get to know them, but they will know much less about you. The focus will be on them. But you’ll still be getting a lot of good feedback from your clients. I’m not saying you’ll become a PT. It’s just an example of how you might do Scorpio sun in the 7th house.

What’s important for you to know is, although relationships are difficult, you will be encouraged to learn how to handle them better as time goes on. It’s affirming to know there’s a reason you aren’t into people and you have to give your self that. It’s a conflict. Venus is very strong in Libra and you will be drawn to seeking to learn about yourself through them (eventually, if not now) – and yet, it will not be easy to trust anyone. Trust is the issue.

With the Moon in Pisces, you are most likely quite sensitive. With your Sun in Scorpio along with Moon in Pisces, you might even feel quite empathic. These are water signs. Moon in the 11th, you could easily identify with a group of people or a movement. You could also be very good at manipulating people to get what you want. You’ll always feel like you know more about them than they do about you, so it’s easy to take advantage. Because Pisces is intercepted, you Moon needs to express through Aquaris, the sign on the 11th house. That means that you need maybe be a bit more aloof, a bit more objective, having good boundaries around yourself. The Moon will be less empathic and more tuned into your own individual consciousness in the social sphere. But you may use your desire to be a humanitarian or to exercise your genius in a way that helps people. You'll want to express your moon in a unique way instead of just being a Pisces. Pisces is pretty spacious and non-directional. Aquarius has more direction and interaction. It should help take you out of yourself and how you feel and empathize and make your moon less emotional and more intellectual.

With Pluto and Mercury in Sagittarius in the 7th, you are here to review the conclusions you have made about people. You have strong beliefs about them, and some of your beliefs definitely don’t serve you well. If by the end of your life, you feel like you’ve changed some of your negative views about people, then you can consider this lifetime a success.

Jupiter in the 9th in Capricorn – you are here to explore who you truly are from the inside out. Capricorn is about integrity, about following what you know is moral and right from down deep inside – in regard to your behavior, actions and thoughts. It’s discovering your deepest, most authentic self – a self you can be proud of. Neptune in Capricorn and Uranus in Aquarius says similar things = it’s more energy to you truly becoming your own person. Part of that process will be changing some of your beliefs about people. You are a person – one of many people. You are part of the mess that is humanity. When you make peace with people and all that they are, you make peace with yourself.

Taurus ASC wants to make peace, establish harmony, make things simpler and more pleasant. In the bones of every Taurus is the knowledge that life can be simple, harmonious and good. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet someone who will show that to you, and you’ll fall in love. Life is funny like that. Sagittarius thinks it knows everything and that often gets in the way of learning something that would make us better human beings. Let Pluto teach Sagittarius a lesson. You don’t have to make yourself trust. Just be open and invite good into your life in thought and deed – and see what happens.

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Thanks! I am not really the type that reaches out to others, but that could change.

Hello chuckles,

I sometimes realize that "Google translation" does not translate what I wanted to write. I would have to translate back into French the French that I translated into English to see if it conforms to what I wanted to write (which would become a huge additional work for me). So I try to correct it when I am informed:
a) It is a question of meeting others and I could add to know him which would make that he would have consideration for you.
b) You absolutely need to do something that is close to what you want to do.
I hope it will be better understood.
Ecliptique.

chuckles

Chuckles,
Thank you for posting your birth data. I’m just sitting with your chart now. I’m just going to go with what pops out at me as significant rather than go about this in any organized way.

Intercepted signs are especially interesting when there are planets in those signs. Pisces-Virgo are intercepted, and Moon is in Pisces and Mars is in Virgo – both personal planets. It is common for people to feel a sense of being stuck in regard to those planets in those signs. But, let me get back to that in a moment.

Another thing catching my immediate attention is that the ruler of your chart - Venus - is conjunct Chiron in the 6th house, Libra. I think of Chiron as pointing a finger at a particular difficulty. And I will get back to this in a moment too.

The third thing popping out at me is that you have no planets in the first quadrant – houses 1-3. This quadrant is about your personal inner self – your sense of self – your “I AM”. But your South Node of the Moon is in Aries – the I AM Sign. So that gives a reason for the empty quadrant. Let me begin with your South Node and I’ll try to bring the essence of your chart into some perspective.

The South Node in Aries, 12th house is your past life or what you’ve inherited through your family system. This is quite an intense south node with the warrior, Aries. It gives you more intensity than would be normal having a Scorpio Sun. Very likely your family was a combat zone – not literally necessarily, but you had to fight for your right to be who you wanted to be, even if maybe it wasn’t your nature to do so. Taurus rising is going to want to keep relationships pleasant and even a little superficial. You may have been the family peacekeeper, but whatever went on there, you didn’t feel secure and safe on some level. With a Scorpio Sun, you probably limited your interactions and stayed out of the fray, but nonetheless, it wasn’t comfortable. You felt it to be a stressful situation. You may not have been able to express how you felt and my guess is, you escaped as much as you could – it’s the 12th house. You probably experienced some deep pain or loss. I’m talking about the past life now, but it will be recreated in the birth family. You are very young, so you may not yet be aware of your pain. I sure wasn’t at your age.

A Scorpio Sun will often deal with painful situations with humor. It’s a great tool. Your chosen name, Chuckles, might suggest that.

You have quite a lot of Aries influence with South Node and Saturn there. Saturn suggests that Mars and Aries play a big role in your life. You are very focused on being the individual you are and want to be – uncompromisingly so. You have got to be your own person as in that past life, this was frustrated for you. You felt a loss of support for being your SELF. So, it’s very important to you.

However, at this point, the goal of this lifetime is to balance that with more attention to who you are in relationships. With Saturn conjunct the South Node, I would think that is going to be a challenge. It’s going to take bravery and a lot of inner work to accomplish this. Now we get to the intersected signs. Mars rules your South Node and Saturn. It is intercepted in Virgo in the 5th house. Virgo makes you a good analyzer. You’re detail-oriented, organized, and you like to do things well. At least, these are Virgo qualities. But Virgo can also be very self-critical, self-doubting, and a bit anxious too. In the 5th house, Virgo could make you feel less confident than you let anyone know. Mars there wants you to play with different roles – like an actor does – to gain confidence in a variety of ways – to try out things, wear different hats, for FUN and creative play. But, with Virgo there, you will be reticent to do that. Timid. You end up analyzing yourself and/or other people. Maybe you compare yourself and feel like there’s no way you’ll do this or that. The key here is to use Virgo to analyze yourself for understanding instead of falling for self-doubting. When you analyze for understanding, you learn something about yourself and that can lead to greater confidence in new areas. With intercepted signs, you have to express through the sign actually ruling the house. In your case, it’s Leo – and Leo loves to act and loves an audience. Leo is the confidence-builder. For whatever reason, it’s good for you to analyze yourself and then its good for you to express and play with it. That would be my interpretation of your Mars in Virgo, intercepted in the 5th. Very likely, in your past life, you suffered from a loss of confidence in yourself. Say like maybe you were in a war and you were badly wounded in battle. You suffered a loss.

Anyway, the healing part of your North Node in Libra – is that Libra helps you to gain valuable feedback from others that will boost your sense of Aries I AM – to help you gain the confidence you need. The North Node is in the 6th house, so you find valuable relationships through work that give you the necessary feedback that is fulfilling. Venus rules your North Node and is found in Libra conjunct Chiron, also in the 6th. And let’s not forget that Venus is the ruler of your whole chart as it’s the ruler of your ASC. That makes Venus pretty important. I think work is going to be pretty important to you throughout your life. You could be attracted to the sciences, medical professions, animal professions (a vet), mentoring others, teaching . . . there’s many possibilities.

My interpretation of Venus conjunct Chiron – is that – this probably isn’t going to be easy. Scorpio Sun people are usually quite private people. They prefer that background. They like to observe other people and analyze them. They’re usually pretty psychologically astute and “get” people. But they don’t like to be known by them. Your sun is in the house of one-on-one relationships. Yes, you will have them, but probably in relationship with work. If you’re a physical therapist, you’ll work with one person at a time and get to know them, but they will know much less about you. The focus will be on them. But you’ll still be getting a lot of good feedback from your clients. I’m not saying you’ll become a PT. It’s just an example of how you might do Scorpio sun in the 7th house.

What’s important for you to know is, although relationships are difficult, you will be encouraged to learn how to handle them better as time goes on. It’s affirming to know there’s a reason you aren’t into people and you have to give your self that. It’s a conflict. Venus is very strong in Libra and you will be drawn to seeking to learn about yourself through them (eventually, if not now) – and yet, it will not be easy to trust anyone. Trust is the issue.

With the Moon in Pisces, you are most likely quite sensitive. With your Sun in Scorpio along with Moon in Pisces, you might even feel quite empathic. These are water signs. Moon in the 11th, you could easily identify with a group of people or a movement. You could also be very good at manipulating people to get what you want. You’ll always feel like you know more about them than they do about you, so it’s easy to take advantage. Because Pisces is intercepted, you Moon needs to express through Aquaris, the sign on the 11th house. That means that you need maybe be a bit more aloof, a bit more objective, having good boundaries around yourself. The Moon will be less empathic and more tuned into your own individual consciousness in the social sphere. But you may use your desire to be a humanitarian or to exercise your genius in a way that helps people. You'll want to express your moon in a unique way instead of just being a Pisces. Pisces is pretty spacious and non-directional. Aquarius has more direction and interaction. It should help take you out of yourself and how you feel and empathize and make your moon less emotional and more intellectual.

With Pluto and Mercury in Sagittarius in the 7th, you are here to review the conclusions you have made about people. You have strong beliefs about them, and some of your beliefs definitely don’t serve you well. If by the end of your life, you feel like you’ve changed some of your negative views about people, then you can consider this lifetime a success.

Jupiter in the 9th in Capricorn – you are here to explore who you truly are from the inside out. Capricorn is about integrity, about following what you know is moral and right from down deep inside – in regard to your behavior, actions and thoughts. It’s discovering your deepest, most authentic self – a self you can be proud of. Neptune in Capricorn and Uranus in Aquarius says similar things = it’s more energy to you truly becoming your own person. Part of that process will be changing some of your beliefs about people. You are a person – one of many people. You are part of the mess that is humanity. When you make peace with people and all that they are, you make peace with yourself.

Taurus ASC wants to make peace, establish harmony, make things simpler and more pleasant. In the bones of every Taurus is the knowledge that life can be simple, harmonious and good. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet someone who will show that to you, and you’ll fall in love. Life is funny like that. Sagittarius thinks it knows everything and that often gets in the way of learning something that would make us better human beings. Let Pluto teach Sagittarius a lesson. You don’t have to make yourself trust. Just be open and invite good into your life in thought and deed – and see what happens.

Hi Harmelia,

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write all this for me!
I see now how intercepted signs work in my chart.

Jupiter is debilated in Capricorn, so Saturn rules Jupiter, which is debilated in Aries. How would you say these two debilated planets relate to one another?

chuckles

Hello chuckles,

I sometimes realize that "Google translation" does not translate what I wanted to write. I would have to translate back into French the French that I translated into English to see if it conforms to what I wanted to write (which would become a huge additional work for me). So I try to correct it when I am informed:
a) It is a question of meeting others and I could add to know him which would make that he would have consideration for you.
b) You absolutely need to do something that is close to what you want to do.
I hope it will be better understood.
Ecliptique.

Hi Ecliptique,

Thanks for clarifying that :D

Yes, I would say I changed. I'm more interested in doing things with passion, whether that be meeting others or taking up a new project.