What is the future of this relationship

Sidereal style horary-What is the future of this relationship

Im separated from my husband and seeing a man who is also separated from his wife. I love this man and i think he does too.. (even though we both have never really talked about commitment...considering family backgrounds, kids, etc...) But now he is planning on reuniting with his wife! He might be doing it for his kids...i dont know... I feel so stupid....i really would like to know the future...i dont want to have my heart broken again...but i dont want to rob his chance of him getting back with his family either....am so confused..and really dont know if i should step back already or should i admit my feelings for him.

I created a horary chart and even that seems confusing! For starters south node and saturn in ascendant..im jupiter in 12th house scorpio. mercury signifies him and he is in the 11th house libra with sun and venus But combust(difficulty in assessing his feelings?) And also that means Mercury is 12th to Jupiter....

7th from Mercury is Aries..lord mars...is that his wife? So i know Mercury is going to go retrograde soon...does that mean he ll go to mars and then what happens, when mercury becomes direct?

Moon seems placed good in its own house.
Please help...Im going crazy with confusion....what is the future of our relationship?

Thanks in advance....looking forward to some valuable guidance.

https://imgur.com/a/lvbjj7w#4Xzjyt0

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Re: Sidereal style horary-What is the future of this relationship

Sorry, having written a reply I went to the ephemeris to check mercury's position and found a big discrepancy in your chart.
With the sun at 5 degrees libra, none of the other planets are positioned as your chart is.
Am I missing something here?
Can you double check it, or can you please give the date, time and place of the horary chart?

Hi Elena, thank you for your response. My chart is a sidereal horary chart on lahiri ayanamsa. Mayne thats why the ephemeris showed a difference. However, i would love to see your original response to this chart.
Regds

ElenaJ

Time i posted the original question is 11.05 am, 23rd october 2019, city is chennai,india

With reference to the chart I posted, some things do change. I've also inserted a few asteroids, and the south moon's node.
When a marriage breaks up, it is always a stressful period in a person's life, whether it was wanted or forced on us. Keep in mind that when a new relationship is formed right after a separation, on the rebound, often it doesn't last, because it is meant to heal, to reinforce, and not to exchange healthy love.
In this case you don't mention how long ago you separated from your husband, whether some time has passed or if it is still very recent.
Since you write that you are separated and not divorced, I am assigning the 7th house to your husband, even though he is not involved directly in the question.
The new man would be the 5th of love affairs.
You are the ascendent, in serious ambitious Capricorn, with south node sitting there, showing your distress at the moment. Restrictive cold Saturn and transforming pluto are also there, weighing you down but also looking for change. Saturn is in its own sign, showing inner strength.
Moon in the ego sign of Leo, in the 8th, is almost trine with Jupiter conjunct Ceres. Ceres nurtures, and this conjunction in your 12th indicates that subconsciously you are looking for a psychological uplifting, with moon in the house of sex, you are seeking it through a sexual relationship. Which is fine, when that is what you need, and in this case evidently it might be the proper medicine for you.
Moon also rules your marriage, so you should receive help from this area, possibly from your husband supporting you economically (he as moon is in his 2nd house).
The new man is Venus, in scorpio, weak in that sign but concentrating on the sexual side of life's energy. He separates from the sextile with you, Saturn, and approaches a conjunction with mercury, his children (his 5th) and his finances (his 2nd), and is exactly on his 7th cusp of marriage. He is returning to his family and marriage, even though it is not a particularly happy one, probably for his children and for his money.
Mars in libra (sign of marriage, where individualistic mars is weak), will be squaring Saturn, you. Mars represents your friend's marriage (his 7th), so this will disturb you.
Juno asteroid of marriage and the hearth, makes no aspects, so in the relationship you are looking at, there is no idea of marriage.
Saturn will reach a sextile with spiritual intuitive Neptune in the 3rd, so your way of thinking about the situation will evolve and you will find the true reason for what you are going through at the moment. This reinforces the idea of Jupiter/Ceres of nurturing through spirit and religion, trine moon of emotions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 17.37.17 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 17.37.17 copia.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Im speechless....really thank u elena...i guess its time for me to move on....but did he love me at all or was it purely physical for him? I feel like both of us were thrown in together for some purpose....it all happened in a very fated way...just wondering if he loved me or was he just another test thrown in to my life...

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes he did.
Did you love him? Or was it your need to heal your wound.
Both are valid. There are many reasons why we are put in contact with others, at a specific time in our lives. He also needed healing.

I do....he was my anchor all this while....and now ive say goodbye to him...it breaks me apart, and i really do hope he is happy..i know when kids come into the pic, its not so easy to take a decision....i have kids too...anyway...thank you a million times elena... For interpretation and also for taking time out to create a new chart.