Roast/read my bİrth chart,please

Attachments

• 2459082515638.gif
    2459082515638.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 26

Cary2

Banned
Roast/read my bİrth chart,please

You chart is more fortunate than most. You may not feel that way because you feel denied the romance you crave.

Mars trines Jupiter, and Sun squares the midpoint of Jupiter/Mars. Because Jupiter and Mars are in close aspect, the midpoint deserves a wider orb, and since Sun is squaring that midpoint, the Sun deserves a wider orb, so the orb less than 4 degrees is sufficient and effective. You have an enterprising spirit that can bring you much success in life. This will probably take the form of abundance and good timing, and you will show boldness and confidence.

Venus/Saturn/Neptune form a T-square. You feel deprived of the affection you dream of. For some reason, you think, you don't get the affection you crave. You have doubts about your love life and your attractiveness, but you are probably more attractive than you think. You may ponder the concept of true love because you feel rejected or abandoned in the love department. I doubt that is your ultimate fate, however. Your fears have crippled you about love. You may suffer some abandonment or betrayal, but it is not necessarily your ultimate fate.

When you find a good mate, you will feel a close metaphysical connection as if you were once together in a past life (Venus-trine-Pluto). There may be a difference of age between you (Venus-square-Saturn; Saturn in Seventh House),

Last edited: