Any Career Indicators for Cops?

hannya

I think I only have 1. Pluto conjunct Ascendant. :rightful:

I'm not one BTW but I was watching Bad Boys 2 on Bluray the other night. :cool:

LeoJeo

Bro if you have anything pertaining to Saturn and sun this could go nicely. Or Saturn and pluto aspects. Just develop a huge ego, some Scorpio suspicion of everything around you, and abuse any power you'll get and you'll be set! BTW F the police!

hannya

Saturn opposite sun.

Oh I am scorpio dominant! Ascendant, mars, saturn, pluto in scorpio.

Lmao@ the abuse of power!

Ebenia

Mars in 6th house is one. 10th house or 6th house ruler Mars and in either of these houses. Mars in 4th house can also make someone a protector.

Wames

Mars in 6th house is one. 10th house or 6th house ruler Mars and in either of these houses. Mars in 4th house can also make someone a protector.

Good call, ebenia. I've attached a natal chart of someone with a 4th house Mars and he's a career cop. He followed in his father's footsteps (he's really close to his dad). He was really eager to find out his birth time so I could take a look at it. :happy: A really awesome guy! In Ben Dykes "Persian Nativities Volume II" there are many aphorisms for soldiers and their fortune or masters of soldiers and fortune. One of those fits the attached chart. A. Bakr says:

"If Mars were in the angle of the Earth, and Jupiter in the Midheaven, the native will be a great master of soldiers, and subtle, and a victor over many cities, and he will be fortunate in disputes and killing..."

Granted, Mars is still receding and not at its coldest point yet and Jupiter is still rising. It's still a 4th house-10th house connection though.

Abu Bakr also mentions some Mars-Jupiter fixed stars like Antares (9* Sag) and Altair (1* Aquarius) in the Asc, MC, Sun, or Moon

Same with Pollux (23* Cancer) - nature of Mars, in the Asc or MC in a nocturnal nativity and the Mercury-Mars fixed stars like Bellatrix (20* Gemini), Procyon (25* Cancer) , and Betelguese (28* Gemini). He likes the Mercury-Mars fixed stars working better for the night charts too (relating to sect I suppose).

It's been a while since I've done any astrology but a few years ago I was starting to collect some natal charts of cops and analyzing them. I still like many of Abu Bakr's concepts for soldiering/patroling and I think it's a good starting point for general significators too.

Cheers!

Attachments

• astro-148.gif
    astro-148.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 38